BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

PROLOGUE:

"A no-holds-barred, pull-out-all-the-stops, breathless tangle of thriller..........................A new year at Hogwarts."

A new year at Hogwarts.....................After a weary journey through the "Hogwarts Express", all the students found themselves in the main dining hall, where in front of them, in the middle of the long teachers' table, sat Albus Dumbledore , smiling to see the children back at Hogwarts. Many innocent people (stone) among a few vicious ones. Malfoy gave a disgusted look at Harry, who was busy talking with Hermione and was soon joined by a boy. With that red hair, it was not difficult to identify Ron.

There, in the crowd, stood Ginny, a little nervous but more calm and contented. And among them, stood Colin, happy as ever..............

Nobody knew that among the happy and merry environment of Hogwarts, there existed a "Chamber of Secrets", where Riddle waited, planning viciously and smiling. Another side, Basilik was ready for the night adventures.............

Though some students were new to Hogwarts, they knew of the adventures of last year. They all knew, one mistake and a great damage would ensue.............

• Answers 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Aaryan - yes, but you don't really know if she was serious or not so you go away with no more info than you started with. EDM is experienced...she knows what she's doing, and she certainly wouldn't act suspicious on N1! (....sniffle...snort....BAhahaha, HAhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: .....aw my stomach hurts.)

(Anyhow, E.D.M is probably just having trouble expressing herself due to the dearth of emoticons on this site compared to mafiamaniac.)

Aura...you don't have to express me as E.D.M......although it's technically right....;)

Li will do.....;):D

And I just wanted to confirm to the hosts on account of Aki's deletions......so sorry, ok? :)

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM

And I just wanted to confirm to the hosts on account of Aki's deletions......so sorry, ok? :)

Thanx for thinking about it, but again thanx to Shad, it is all fine now.

And of course, how did I write the prologue, if it had not been fixed? :D:lol:

*Sent in my action....;):D

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

In a game with so many vanilla roles, saying that during N1, with no pressure whatsoever ???

There are only 4 goodie roles which can act and you just claimed one of those 4. True or not, this will either get you night-killed early on in the game or lynched early on in the game.

I'm sorry, but it is a bad move, whatever faction you're in, whatever you hoped to accomplish with this.

I know Phaze does it pretty often, in a more elaborate way, my opinion still stands ... it's gamble at the most, and unnecessary during Night 1.

I assume I'm allowed to wonder out aloud as a backup. :unsure:

OOC: Sorry, but not really.

Players and hosts can speak.

Ghosts and backups and any other people not currently playing or hosting are not supposed to. And if backups actually feel the need to post, I believe the same rules for ghost posting apply. No on-topic material.

*waves*

ok, while i have internet as im in the apple store right now, my online time will still be limited. i leave for my house (sometime) tomorrow, and then i cant get on (supposedly) untill i unpack everything. which, i warn, may be a bit :P

but yeah, im here now. *waves again* just checking in :P

Night 1 : One Goodie Lost:

Everyone knew that they were not safe till Voldemort is gone. They all knew that he had some agents who will do their work soon, but they didn't know that they will work that soon.

As darkness enveloped Hogwarts, everybody got ready to perform their duties. Hermione had some suspicions in her mind. So, she slipped out of her bed and went on to spy. Just as she came out of the Gryffindor Tower, she found what she wanted. While Hermione was busy, Harry sought his target, but could not succeed. Colin was also active this year. Even on the first night, he was ready to follow somebody.

Ron found EDM, and used a spell that set EDM as Stone, temporarily.

While goodies were busy with their spying activities, Basilik stepped out of darkness. The first thing he saw was EDM, who had just recovered from Ron's spell.As she was moving, Basilik sprang and read a spell that made EDM sleep for the whole night. Riddle waited for who to redirect when he saw Yodell. He smiled to himself. He had found his target. Even Ginny found Riddle's diary and was ordered to keep watch. She went away to fulfill the demands. While Basilik was over with EDM, he still had somebody to kill. He thought for a while and thern smiled. He knew who was to be killed. It was Anon26.

Roster:

JK Rowling: Shadow7

Random House: Akriti

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan

4. Anon26 - killed by baddies

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

7. Chaits

8. Q-Cumber

9. Slick

10. Araver

11. EDM

12. Auramyna

13. Segul

Edited by Shadow7

Sorry it's slightly late; trying to copy/paste from the host BTSC and maintain formatting while using an iPod to do so. Day still ends 9pm Sunday. 23:45 from now.

Looks like I'm going to start a dueling club (not a clue, just a reference :P)

I want to vote for some of the more experienced players, because if they are baddies, then that's great, but if they aregoodies, then Baddies are newbies which helps us. So...

Aaryan- voting for nox

Edit: it may look like I am quick to vote but only because I don't know when I'll be on next.

Edited by Aaryan

Um... Aaryan. That is the most "baddie" kind of contrived defence I have heard. First of all, even a "newb" baddie has powers and can kill off (block etc) a goodie each night. Second, if an experienced person is a goodie, we need them alive. Third, you would rather have 1 less goodie but have the peace of mind that we are up against newbies? How will you know until we lynch all the experienced people? Fourth, we need the active people because trust me, it's not fun talking to the walls.

Roster:

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan - voting for darth nox

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

7. Chaits

8. Q-Cumber

9. Slick

10. Araver

11. EDM

12. Auramyna - voting for Aaryan

13. Segul

Roster:

1. PEACE

2. nox

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

7. Chaits

8. Q-Cumber

9. Slick - voting for peace

10. Araver

11. EDM

13. Segul

I am only taking a guess on peace. No need to band wagon unless you have something bad on her. blink.gif

1. Peace

2. nox

4. Anon26 - killed by Baddies

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

7. Chaits

8. Q-Cumber

9. Slick - voting for peace

10. Araver - voting for Aaryan

11. EDM

13. Segul

Adding pressure on Aaryan, because I don't like his reason for voting. Claiming random.org or any kind of coinflip decision would have ringed better.

Start proving you can bring something to the game and I may change my vote.

Also, fixed Slick's vote color.