BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

PROLOGUE:

"A no-holds-barred, pull-out-all-the-stops, breathless tangle of thriller..........................A new year at Hogwarts."

A new year at Hogwarts.....................After a weary journey through the "Hogwarts Express", all the students found themselves in the main dining hall, where in front of them, in the middle of the long teachers' table, sat Albus Dumbledore , smiling to see the children back at Hogwarts. Many innocent people (stone) among a few vicious ones. Malfoy gave a disgusted look at Harry, who was busy talking with Hermione and was soon joined by a boy. With that red hair, it was not difficult to identify Ron.

There, in the crowd, stood Ginny, a little nervous but more calm and contented. And among them, stood Colin, happy as ever..............

Nobody knew that among the happy and merry environment of Hogwarts, there existed a "Chamber of Secrets", where Riddle waited, planning viciously and smiling. Another side, Basilik was ready for the night adventures.............

Though some students were new to Hogwarts, they knew of the adventures of last year. They all knew, one mistake and a great damage would ensue.............

• Answers 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

First off, thanks for getting me to go back and read that annihilation. :D

How did OT deceive you? I didn't see it. It seemed like you thought she was good from the start. Or is that what you mean? Shall I let you see the BTSC where I was like "C'mon, let's not kill MM, he really wants to play this game" and she was like ":mad: Be a man, mo! MM must die!" ?

She didn't deceive me so much as I made a pretty big assumption--one that turned out to be not so accurate. In all fairness, the assumption was inaccurate.

Oh, and btw, finding a nemesis and metagaming about it in later Mafias does happen, and sometimes is fun. Other times, it is speculated by the other faction. You should hear Phaze and Izzy going at it in some games *rolleyes*

And Mo and Araver. And Mo and Marq. And Mo and Yuli. And Mo and Mo. And Mo and...

Araver, I would've understood if she had backed any of her claims with any logic, instead of insults she carried from previous games. There is only so much I can respect about others opinion. Sorry, if I spoiled it for others, but I do get rattled when someone forgets the game and tries to get even at personal level.

------- added with edit ---------

Still, I had to wait till the end of the game to see whether she is doing it just during the game (in which case it might have been a tactic). But she continued post game closure, so I had to speak up.

Edited by KlueMaster

Araver, I would've understood if she had backed any of her claims with any logic, instead of insults she carried from previous games. There is only so much I can respect about others opinion. Sorry, if I spoiled it for others, but I do get rattled when someone forgets the game and tries to get even at personal level.

------- added with edit ---------

Still, I had to wait till the end of the game to see whether she is doing it just during the game (in which case it might have been a tactic). But she continued post game closure, so I had to speak up.

Grudges can be held for a long time.

See: Angel Mafia 2. As a goodie, I tried to knowingly RID Kill an ally. My RID was right. I should have done it. Why? Because of a severe lack of logic. It happens. You'll see.

Edit: Sever = Severe

Edited by Molly Mae

Not really. We're bros. Sometimes things get so brotastic between us that...woah...bro.

:cool:

Actually went back and read Minecraft some also. Geez, I forgot how araver almost made me cry that game. Wouldn't let me skate by with a flimsy defense. It's ok. I got my revenge and killed myself that game.

Oh yeah, Topic. Good game all. Nice job hostesses with the mostestes.

:cool:

Actually went back and read Minecraft some also. Geez, I forgot how araver almost made me cry that game. Wouldn't let me skate by with a flimsy defense. It's ok. I got my revenge and killed myself that game.

Oh yeah, Topic. Good game all. Nice job hostesses with the mostestes.

Are you trying to say something about Shad...?

@ Klue - This is what I mean about you using outside of game info in your reasoning. Every post of mine has been in reaction to things said and done within the game I'm in. I have explained why I got suspicious of you. Why would you make a statement such that you'll try not to play in the same game as me? It's a game! It stays within the game.

As for calling you KlueApprentice, I thought that was your nickname as I heard others refer to you in that vein. On MM we tend to make up names for each other, you should take it as a compliment that you're being accepted into the fold.

I wouldn't take offence to anything you say (or do) within the game and then carry that over to another game. Each game is separate to me; it has to be that way otherwise too much metagaming results from it. But I can say that the reason I suspected you in both games was for the same reason; that you were acting like a baddie. And this is what floored me; that you would act that way when you are a goodie *confused*.

If I decide to lynch a player because they are a baddie in another game I'm playing, would that make any sense? That hurts me just as much as it hurts you. My aim is to work with what I've been given to find the truth. I don't understand why you can't understand what I'm saying to you. If we were in a game right now, I would assume you were playing me. For future reference, just assume that I'm reacting to within-the-game stimulus. I'm not a vengeful person; my ire comes out when I think someone is being illogical or not makng sense.

I'm sorry if you thought it got personal. Let's start again *shake hands* and if I attack you within a game, just know it's what I'd do to any player in the given situation.