BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my Spy role has been confirmed by out-of-game activity (edit: unless this is one giant Mafioso ploy by me and Itachi :P). It would just be too unfair at this point and unjust to let me live.

I seem to remember you confimred KOP's role as inspector and let him live, but whatever.

well my Spy role has been confirmed by out-of-game activity (edit: unless this is one giant Mafioso ploy by me and Itachi :P). It would just be too unfair at this point and unjust to let me live.

this is why i suggested you lose the Spy ability entirely. then we let another person join (the first of the backups) and we give you and the new person 2 new test roles, 1 good and 1 bad.

For PG ;P:

OMG I KNOW WHO THE MASKED LOVERS ARE!!!

I'm not the masked lover...I AM THE BOMB. It was just lemonade you paranoid freaks!@!@! hehehehe

Man, nobody believes me when I'm teling the truth and nobody believes me when I'm lying!

Oh, and Unreality, I am happy to have you play along with us...I just want EVERYONE to play fair and to have a fair chance. And, you bet I'm in favor of restarting because I don't want to be lynched...AGAIN. But I screwed myself, so oh well. If everyone else wants to continue I'm cool with that. I will be interested to see how the lynch vote happens tomorrow. :)

I'm not the masked lover...I AM THE BOMB. It was just lemonade you paranoid freaks!@!@! hehehehe

Man, nobody believes me when I'm teling the truth and nobody believes me when I'm lying!

Oh, and Unreality, I am happy to have you play along with us...I just want EVERYONE to play fair and to have a fair chance. And, you bet I'm in favor of restarting because I don't want to be lynched...AGAIN. But I screwed myself, so oh well. If everyone else wants to continue I'm cool with that. I will be interested to see how the lynch vote happens tomorrow. :)

nabbing you was 100% fair and 100% skillz on me and 2D's part ;D hehehe. So you're dying tomorrow no matter what :P (hopefully)

thanks jerk. i always put an "edit:" notation when i make an edit. you have once again proved to be a jerk and I'm actually offended by this. you're questioning my character as a person basically.

Gez, now i am being called a jerk?

I wasnt referring to you itachi.

I never thought that of you.

I referred to post 657.

But can you see why I question?

And neither are you...:P

And *I* don't wear boots...;)

she wears Roman sandals :D

I think she wears stilettos - they make good weapons. :P

I'm not tellin' what's really on my feet, just thought it made for a funny line. Maybe I was wrong.

I think she wears stilettos - they make good weapons. :P

I'm not tellin' what's really on my feet, just thought it made for a funny line. Maybe I was wrong.

Haha...yeah I know, I also wanted to reply with a funny line...;P

And yes, women can do anything that men do, they just do them in heels...:D