BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bb: oh I didn't see that it was Armageddon theme- that made it more badass than the long hairdos ;D

and Obvious Heart pwns, ignore the gay graphics and bad sound quality- they got a sucky version of the song. Oh well.

Very sorry to post now when we are supposed to be quiet but I can't let this pass.

I take HUGE offense to this usage of the word Gay. Why?

1> I am gay, actually a lesbian, so by using what I am as a another word for bad I am going to be very mad.

2> I volunteer working with youth to open their eyes to the homophobia that is projected onto the world by the miss use of the word GAY.

How would anyone like it if someone explained the reason they didnt like something was because it was YOU.

I am working on the NO on prop 8 campaign now. Its to take rights away from people and have it put in the CA constitution.

How sick is that? Banning rights being put in a constitution?

So, yea, I take HUGE offense because I love being gay. It rocks!

BTW A quick and easy way to figure out if you are being racist, homophobic, or ignorant is to replace the word you want to

use with another such as Black, N*****, or Cracker. get it?

Edited by crazypainter

Very sorry to post now when we are supposed to be quiet but I can't let this pass.

I take HUGE offense to this usage of the word Gay. Why?

1> I am gay, actually a lesbian, so by using what I am as a another word for bad I am going to be very mad.

2> I volunteer working with youth to open their eyes to the homophobia that is projected onto the world by the miss use of the word GAY.

How would anyone like it if someone explained the reason they didnt like something was because it was YOU.

I am working on the NO on prop 8 campaign now. Its to take rights away from people and have it put in the CA constitution.

How sick is that? Banning rights being put in a constitution?

So, yea, I take HUGE offense because I love being gay. It rocks!

I am positive Unreality didn't mean to use "gay" in an offensive way. In a way, it is taking the power away from the word in this politically correct society. My best friend is gay, and even he uses the word to describe things. I guess it's similar to how my girlfriends and I call each other ladyes, so it depends on the connotation. And in this case, I'm sure it was an honest mistake not intended to offend anyone. Sometimes, I really hate email, text message, and online conversations, because most of communication is through body language and facial expressions. :D well, there's a facial expression, but you know what I mean.

Yeah... I take offense to you taking offense to that statement. Did you even look at the graphics? They were gay. Strobing, twisting colored heart gay. Sorry that it didn't possess the upside-down pink triangle for a proof of reference, but it was pretty damn close to it. Take offense? Kiss my A$$, grow up and shut up. Otherwise I may start posting offense to your unprompted gay propaganda. How lame is that? Exactly

Dude, out of line

hehe, I got censored. I'll write it this way: b*t**es

URG I hate that word too.

Yes, seems everyone now a days has a gay friend.

If we all did then perhaps people would truly realize how hurtful it is.

But we still have to put a stop to it.

I recommend you watch "Gentleman's Agreement" w/ Gregory Peck.

My Fav movie! Netflix it NOW!

Get "Guess whos coming to dinner" as well. :)

Yeah... I take offense to you taking offense to that statement. Did you even look at the graphics? They were gay. Strobing, twisting colored heart gay. Sorry that it didn't possess the upside-down pink triangle for a proof of reference, but it was pretty damn close to it. Take offense? Kiss my A$$, grow up and shut up. Otherwise I may start posting offense to your unprompted gay propaganda. How lame is that? Exactly

WOW

If you give the link I will take a look.

BB you are so out of line. :angry:

Why can't all u ppl get along , its almost like you want to kill each other :lol: .

well, only the bad guys...mafia, QA's, grim reaper...

Edited by dusty_b109

This is'nt Mafia behavior who ever is in this. Go to chat room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excl:

UR right.... so, anyone notice how quiet Slick has been this game!? A COMPLETE turnaround from the last game... Suspicious? B))

UR right.... so, anyone notice how quiet Slick has been this game!? A COMPLETE turnaround from the last game... Suspicious? B))

Lets focus on PG first as she is a confirmed baddie. However, it is strange that slick hasn't been posting as much.

Lets focus on PG first as she is a confirmed baddie. However, it is strange that slick hasn't been posting as much.
You are nuts if you want I can quote the many I did and it will be far more than alot of other members. Brandon is only trying to revenge from the last game anyhow. You need to keep track of the page numbers cause I been around plenty. Innocent as ever. <_< Edited by akaslickster

You are nuts if you want I can quote the many I did and it will be far more than alot of other members. Brandon is only trying to revenge from the last game anyhow. You need to keep track of the page numbers cause I been around plenty. Innocent as ever. <_<

Hehehe, I'm gonna gitcha!!! :P

Yeah, I have confirmed suspicions of PG, good suspicions of Y-san, then minor suspicions of Slick, CL and CP

I had suspicions on CL at the beginning, but she did defend herself (and showed me I need to read more before posting my own accusations :blush: ), and she was actually on the Rene bandwagon before Unreality (post 317), and since Rene had only been a suspicion, but not on the list before that, I doubt CL is a mafiosa. Doesn't mean that she's not a QA or the GR, but I really don't think she's mafia.

also, I really haven't seen anything to convince me of Yoruishi's baddiness(? is that a word...no? well it is now!) What makes you suspicious of her, Unreality?

Edit: hehe, I just noticed I'm no longer a Jr. Member, but I am now advanced! Sweet. Do I get cookies or something?

Edited by dusty_b109