Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in this game of deceit,

we are supposed to trust that all the VIPs

do not do this?

(to CP) thanks jerk. i always put an "edit:" notation when i make an edit. you have once again proved to be a jerk and I'm actually offended by this. you're questioning my character as a person basically.

CP: Itachi is a good person, despite his tendency to end Mafia games in scandals and arguments with me ;) hehe. Yes, we are supposed to trust the VIPs. That's why they're VIPs

CP: Itachi is a good person, despite his tendency to end Mafia games in scandals and arguments with me ;) hehe. Yes, we are supposed to trust the VIPs. That's why they're VIPs

thanks ur. I'd like to say that I like and respect both you and Frost very much, I just think the picking of a character was weak and that you should have thought of the repercussions of coming out as that character (keeping in mind that you got to choose it)

Mafia is fun, let's just restart

okay... sorry to again get an argument with you Itachi, but I see what you mean. It was wrong of me. I'm a very defensive and get very angry when people come after me like this, so it takes a lot of effort to control my automatic argumental defensiveness and post this, so I'll just say it quickly

I screwed up

sorry guys. I let you down. All of you. I was an a**hole in this game, specifically to CP and Itachi and... everyone, by thinking I was better and picking my own role.

I truly regret it now.

I hope I can play Mafia V 2.0 with you guys, but if you don't want me to play, I totally understand. I would still like to host Mafia VI, if that's alright with everyone

:(

sorry

okay... sorry to again get an argument with you Itachi, but I see what you mean. It was wrong of me. I'm a very defensive and get very angry when people come after me like this, so it takes a lot of effort to control my automatic argumental defensiveness and post this, so I'll just say it quickly

I screwed up

sorry guys. I let you down. All of you. I was an a**hole in this game, specifically to CP and Itachi and... everyone, by thinking I was better and picking my own role.

I truly regret it now.

I hope I can play Mafia V 2.0 with you guys, but if you don't want me to play, I totally understand. I would still like to host Mafia VI, if that's alright with everyone

:(

sorry

i want you to play and i'm pretty sure no one ever mentioned that you shouldn't. play unreality!

thanks ur. I'd like to say that I like and respect both you and Frost very much, I just think the picking of a character was weak and that you should have thought of the repercussions of coming out as that character (keeping in mind that you got to choose it)

Mafia is fun, let's just restart

I could go either way on restarting, but am leaning against. We're pretty well into it. Why not just finish? Every mafia game is a learning experience and helps to make the next one better. The powerfulness of the spy is only one of the potential problems with the current setup, but I'd really like to see if the other ones I've thought of actually play out - again, to make the next one better. Frost has already suggested reducing unreality's power as the spy, and I think that would be a reasonable mid-game modification that would allow us to continue.

well you can't just say that and not explain <_<

check out unreality's 2/3 magician puzzle, the thread with my name as the topic, and my personal page. That's most of the story. I didn't save my PM to unreality on the topic, maybe he has it and will post it for you all to see.

Yeah...I want to see how this plays out...(and if there are any secret turns *cough* Dawh...;P)

Plus I want to see if my theories are right...:P

We could speed up the game, if ppl don't mind...and I agree, reducing UR's power is a good idea...

In future games there should be a Spy Wipeout in addition to the Inspector Wipeout...

Yeah...I want to see how this plays out...(and if there are any secret turns *cough* Dawh...;P)

We could speed up the game, if ppl don't mind...and I agree, reducing UR's power is a good idea...

yeah we can't do anything until Frost gets here

so I guess we'll finish up Mafia V, then I can go back to hosting Mafia VI and all will be good :)

In future games there should be a Spy Wipeout in addition to the Inspector Wipeout...

yep... I'm adding that right now for Mafia VI

check out unreality's 2/3 magician puzzle, the thread with my name as the topic, and my personal page. That's most of the story. I didn't save my PM to unreality on the topic, maybe he has it and will post it for you all to see.

here it is:

"

(copying Martini on the response, so he gets the story)

(rather, tried to copy Martini, but his box was full. Sending to bonanova, who I know saw the CL topic)

tigers asked if I would friend her. This was right after her "boyfriend" posts. I replied "no thank you, not right now, maybe when you post something more constructive than 'I love my boyfriend'". she proceeded to spam-PM me, so I blocked the PMs. So now she's taking her rage out in the open. She even started a new topic calling me names. All because I politely said I didn't wish to be her friend right now.

I think I covered everything. I was just ignoring it all,.

thanks, unreality, for making sure it got proper attention."

Yeah, the SMW was supposed to counter the inspector's power. Then the spy's power doubled without any counter. Bb brought this up when the M-V rules were posted, but unreality said it was fine....

I don't think we need a new rule for a spy wipeout, just going back to every-other-day info should be enough for proper balance.

Looks like 1 vote (itachi) to terminate, and 3 votes (Y-san, slick, and CL) to continue.

edit: slick posted his view while I was typing

Edited by Cherry Lane

Yeah, the SMW was supposed to counter the inspector's power. Then the spy's power doubled without any counter. Bb brought this up when the M-V rules were posted, but unreality said it was fine....

I don't think we need a new rule for a spy wipeout, just going back to every-other-day info should be enough for proper balance.

no way. That makes Spy ubersucky. We need balance, not overcompensation. Balanace = Spy Wipeout ;D

Looks like 1 vote (itachi) to terminate, and 2 votes (Y-san and CL) to continue.

edit: I say continue

Edited by unreality

I'll continue if that's what everyone wants. I love how CL said I was the only one who wanted to end this when it wasn't even my idea, it was PGs, but w/e :P

was it? I apologize. Too many posts to keep track of, all while being stalked. :P

how about this: me and Puzzlegirl die in the lynching today. I do not get a role PMed today. Game continues as normal.

edit: assuming we lynch PG. She's a baddie! :P

There's no need to kill you off, too. Let's just get on with the game, shall we?

Hello! I vote for not restarting, I also vote for not not allowing Unreality to play or killing him off, but just doing the every-other-day dealio. No harm no foul Unreality! it is hard to be a mere mortal :) Game on!

no it's best if I die today along with the normal lynchee (ie, puzzlegirl :lol: lol)

no it's best if I die today along with the normal lynchee (ie, puzzlegirl :lol: lol)

why? I want to see some more itachi-vs-unreality. Cmon, the matchup was part of the attraction for M-V!

Edited by Cherry Lane