BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

@mo .. let me know about that plan.... if not needed .. then I have another one to work my m on ;) ....

but a deal is a deal.. so let me know ok ? :)

well, we can't act on each other...not possible. The RID Kill is gone...so they'll have to figure it out on their own...Jack shouldn't be acting on us but I am actually confused on why he killed Grot, so...

I won't act on you unless you want me to. So do what you feel is best.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing that says me Sak can be good - She asked me to vote for Bong, if she was baddie, I don't think, she will do so. So, I guess, she has a sort of outed herself.

Aki, do not let her pull the wool over your eyes...she may be good, but she had no choice but to push for a Bong lynch...or a tie.

Early on she was trying to get people to vote for you and never considered Bong. I took note of this and even wrote right here *points to inside of left wrist* if Bong is bad consider the possibility that Sak-C is bad as well.

Aki, do not let her pull the wool over your eyes...she may be good, but she had no choice but to push for a Bong lynch...or a tie.

Early on she was trying to get people to vote for you and never considered Bong. I took note of this and even wrote right here *points to inside of left wrist* if Bong is bad consider the possibility that Sak-C is bad as well.

the thing I was going to write as an edit in my post :P Nvm, I don't have to type now :P

I said that before only Mo

question to the hosts :

in the RD it says that Vaurien Scapegrace takes two lynches to kill him .. that includes NKs as well or are we(you) talking strictly lynches?

got another one and it's easier editing:

what about the goodie BTSC - can they powerplay eachother in the goodie BTSC ?

Edited by Yodell

straight after the initial vote for her...

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Akriti

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Akriti

7. Aura - voting for Akriti

8. maurice - voting for Bong

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Bong

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

I have reason to doubt nox...but I don't for now :P

So let's lynch one of Bong and Aki. Aki killed an egg, why not EDM, or even an attempt on curr. And Bong has been quiet.

at this point both Aki and Bong have 3 votes, while Sak-C has 3 as well

And what role did she claim?

You should move your vote to Akriti to ensure she is lynched. I believe it's still a tie, and even if it's not, it could easily tip that way again, and someone else could wind up getting killed. Plus, you might miss the deadline.

Sak wants us to vote Aki...probably directed at me, so it would take a vote off of Bong as well. But why not Aki or Bong. Wouldn't either keep her alive?

Who? Bong or Yodell? Bong I have not seen a claim...Yodell, well I'm not telling, but its pretty clear.

So you are against lynching Bong or have valid reasons to lynch Aki?

Prolly when I wrote my note on my wrist

If Yodell said something, tell me. I can't search through all these posts.@_@ I'm choosing Akri because of the possible people she could be according to my calculations. I have nothing on Bong.

Her calculations say Aki is bad, but not Bong (this is prior to nox vouching for Aki)

Carry the 1?

I'm sticking with Akriti.

This is after nox vouched for Aki...again, never considers voting for Bong

I con ten d otherwise.

I am interested in Sak-C's theory.

Then Bong seems like our best bet. If she is bad, that puts additional suspicion on Sak-c imnsho.

And so additional suspicion is placed on Sak-C, imupo.

Yeah, she pushed for a Bong lynch at the end...but as has been noted, one of the two was likely to go...if they pushed for the other, it easily gives them cover. But why was she not for lynching Bong before.

edit - acronym fail

Edited by maurice

question to the hosts :

in the RD it says that Vaurien Scapegrace takes two lynches to kill him .. that includes NKs as well or are we(you) talking strictly lynches?

got another one and it's easier editing:

what about the goodie BTSC - can they powerplay eachother in the goodie BTSC ?

strictly lynches

sry Nana, i;ve edited that post and added a second q... could you answer that one as well ?

and thanks for the first answer

OOP?

Bussing is when you vote for your own ally for whatever reason. Most commonly, it's used to avoid being tied to that person if they go down and are revealed to be guilty. I thing allies should support one another. My strong hatred developed on this one site where I briefly played Mafia. I was Mafia in both games I played there. My own allies went out of their way to cast suspicion on me, and the minute someone else agreed, they would immediately vote for me, causing others to do so. On one such case, I'd managed to get myself on better grounds after everyone had voted for me, only for my own ally to go and point out a contradiction she thought she saw, and I got killed. It really ticked me off. I will never willingly bus an ally.

by the way...ooc but if you refuse to ever bus, then you are handicapping yourself as a player. Be open to all sorts of strategies. /ooc

We still will need some more baddies here people. Any other suspects?

oh and technically you didn't vote for Bong...you changed tole's vote to Bong without making a declaration. Nana fixed the roster while making an assumption (one that I would have made as well). Point is had another candidate come up, you easily could have said, hey I never voted for Bong.

Likely? Mmmm no. But my phrase for the week is "plausible deniability"

Bong did confirm at the start...

So who could have convinced him that baddies not acting N1 would be a good thing?

I've never played with Bong...but as I see it there are 4 suspects...

1. maurice :D but not me

2. Molly Mae - hadn't joined yet

3. curr3nt - crazy enough to do that but not crazy enough to have self killed this early

4. KlueMaster - but baddies acting clear him, right?

so must introduce an additional

4a. Auramyna

:mad: (that is @ me for realizing this)

edit - major tag fail

Edited by maurice