BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only three current people who can RID Kill-Finbar, Springheeled Jack, and Skulduggery. All three of them acted during the first turn, when maurice was blocked, so he can't be any of those roles.

So wait...you know maurice can't be those because he was blocked but you didn't know Akriti couldn't be a baddie? Interesting...

Edit - @Thalia, I already knew that...I was trying to make a different point.

Edited by curr3nt

Grouse and Skulduggery. Maybe China although I think Grouse and Skulduggery would be more of a threat since Grouse is the only one who can stop the NK and Skulduggery has a RID Kill.

not true.. bliss does too :D

i;ve asked the hosts if the save part of the trap is acting like an ordinary save.. (i think i did.. or i meant to :) ) ..

let's hear their answer right now :D

does the trap act like a save too ? for any NK, including RID KILLS ?

There are only three current people who can RID Kill-Finbar, Springheeled Jack, and Skulduggery. All three of them acted during the first turn, when maurice was blocked, so he can't be any of those roles.

this is the 1st time I actually see u sak using logic :) .. well done girl.. u;re learning... maybe maurice's and DM's advices did not fall on deaf ears after all.. there hope for you yet ...

@Thalia.. usually people tend to not believe hints/claims done too late in the game... cause of baddie spies ;)

@ mo : act on our ugly boned head .. it's better him then me at the moment ;) .. and u 2 both live to tell the tale .. of lynching the 2nd baddie tomorrow ;)

You guys will get it eventually, but probably not until the end of the game. At any rate, I still don't think I'll die.

Heh. I think I know why.

EDIT: If the redirect is still alive, he should redirect Sak to Sak. It'll be cute.

Edited by Molly Mae