BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

Let me link the host comment since you seem to have not read that either.

She was already voting Aki before that. She changed Tole's vote to Bong from Aki, which I take to mean she wants another vote on Bong and one less on Aki and just mixed up the roster position. I can reset her vote to the state before she made any changes but that would invalidate any change she had intended. I believe what I just did is the accepted practice in roster voting when one player changes another players vote, ie move the change to the roster position it should have been on.

Host wasn't absolutely sure and left room to correct.

You didn't vote for Bong in a way that could be called "clearly".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But was it clear and/or explicit?

That is what we are arguing.

@curr, i agreed to the kill as part of a joint effort. Saving you in the game before that was a sole decision. Forgiving you for leading my lynch...well let's just say that Sak-C was very instrumental towards that end.

And I really haven't frenemies save possibly you. Maybe Marq but I think she just kinda had a thing for me... *shrug*

By the way, I haven't Saccolades but I do have Moccalades I can brag about if you wish to compare, Sak-C.

Edit- actually may be Mocha Lattes...hold up I'll check

Edited by maurice

o.O are mine!

Also >o.O< - meow

Not to be confused with her o_O which I find to be less amusing.

But was it clear and/or explicit?

That is what we are arguing.

@curr, i agreed to the kill as part of a joint effort. Saving you in the game before that was a sole decision. Forgiving you for leading my lynch...well let's just say that Sak-C was very instrumental towards that end.

And I really haven't frenemies save possibly you. Maybe Marq but I think she just kinda had a thing for me... *shrug*

Riiight. If I remember you choice was Marq or I was N1 kill. I do find it amazing that I've been saved from NK twice when I wasn't the saver.

You guys just need to stop this. I'm getting more and more sure you're both Mafia pulling some elaborate stunt.

THE BADDIES TRIED TO NK ME N2! IT WASN'T A FAILED RID IT WAS A NK!

I'm all for a self lynch if I think it will save a fellow goodie but seriously? If you think the baddies are trying to lose this bad why haven't they just given up. Also my vote was on Bong while you were still trying to lynch Akriti.

:duh: Sakura...I'm really getting tired of you constantly trying to throw suspicion on the players that are completely cleared by logical process. (Granted Maurice isn't COMPLETELY cleared, but he might as well be since there is only one baddie role that he could possibly be and that highly unlikely since I have a different suspicion as to who that is.)

Please shift your accusations onto a player that is at least suspicious...like me or tolecnal or Molly Mae. If you were trying to cast suspicion on people like that (people who have made odd choices or bad choices in wording) the experienced players (like me, maurice, KlueMaster, etc) would take your ideas into more consideration. As it is, you are making us all ignore your suspicions due to implausibility.

I'll reiterate from before: I'm not insulting you, I'm trying my darndest to make you listen to the constructive criticism that has been coming from every direction...I don't think I've ever seen this many players try to help a single player before. If you will listen to what others are saying you will find that others will listen to what you say...usually because taking the advice of those more experienced than you results in better observations and actions.

This is the last thing I am going to say on this matter...I don't have the patience of Maurice (Which is probably a bad thing since I'm wanting to become a professor of chemistry :wacko: ). I hope you pay attention...because if not you will not progress in your strategical choices.

EDIT: /rant

Edited by DarthMask

As you say, maurice is not completely cleared. The fact is, he is going out of his way to be suspicious. He repeatedly attempts to twist my words and actions, and even though all this stuff with Bong strongly suggests I'm not guilty, he is still pushing to make me seem to be a bad guy.

As you say, maurice is not completely cleared. The fact is, he is going out of his way to be suspicious. He repeatedly attempts to twist my words and actions, and even though all this stuff with Bong strongly suggests I'm not guilty, he is still pushing to make me seem to be a bad guy.

doesnt strongly suggest that you arent, just means that you are more likely to not be a baddie, so you could stll be indy

I am going out of my way to do things that may otherwise seem suspicious...sure. But you aren't even trying and the suspicion on you far exceeds that that I have...How do you suppose that makes me feel :( ? Not very good.

Our point is simple...you will have to open your mind to have some success in this game. What works one game will not work the next. I know, I know your way has been successful...you've said that. But you also say that you get killed early all the time...so is that success?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I will be killing you tonight Sak-C. If you have any confessions to make, I suggest you do so now. I believe one of the darths are qualified to hear them. Don't ever let it be said that mo is not merciful.

Seriously, maurice isn't being suspicious? First the twisting of my words and actions. Then he says he is going to kill me. Now he's pretending he's never said he is Bliss, when he's been swearing that for pages. Now he is saying he's Mafia?

>_>; Um...whatever. Like I said, I've got nothing to hide. Unless you're Mafia, you shouldn't be capable of killing me, so whatever. You might be able to trap me, but that would backfire beyond your wildest dreams.XD