Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

250px-Skul2.png

Plot Summary

Character Wiki

“Ah..” said the Baron Vengeous as he stepped off of the boat. “Dusk.”

“Baron.” Said Dusk, bowing. “How did you escape?”

“Billy-Ray remembered his old master.”

“Yeah he did. Our job?” said a voice behind them, and Dusk jumped. Billy-Ray Sanguine seemed to grow out of the earth.

“First, Lord Vile’s Armor, to make me a Necromancer, and then the Grotesquery. The armor is your job, American.”

“Aw, shucks. No killin'? Y’alls gets the fun part!” said Sanguine bitterly. But he knew that huge pay was in store if he succeeded.

“Mwahahahaha!” Yelled Vaurien Scapegrace “I am the Killer Supreme!” He looked down at the girl hanging from the roof of the hotel. Valkyrie Cain gritted her teeth. Where the hell was Skulduggery? She realized she had to fend for herself, and used the Air magic to propel herself onto the building roof to an astonished Scapegrace. She was about to use fire when A flying suit hit Scapegrace and knocked him out cold. The suit turned, and she saw herself facing a skeleton. “Well, that was fun.” Said Skulduggery Pleasant.

“A fat lot of good you were,” muttered Valkyrie.

“Well, it would be faster if Ghastly were here, but he turned himself into stone a year ago to save himself from the White Cleaver.”

China Sorrows sat with Mr. Bliss . “Bliss,” she said. “We need a new Grand Mage. The new one, Guild, he cannot be trusted. We need you.”

Tanith Low was in England. There were murders going about, and she knew who was causing it. She found Springheeled Jack springing away on the rooftops. She trapped him in a small room and put him in the jail. Little did she know that almost as soon as she put him in, Billy-Ray Sanguine was setting him free, for a favor.

Skulduggery and Valkyrie walked into the Hibernain theater, where they were met my Kenspeckle Grouse. He took Valkyrie into the Infirmary, calling over his shoulder to Skulduggery: “Finbar Wrong came in a little while ago. You may want to talk to him.” So Skulduggery told the Sensitive about their predicament with Vengeous.

********************************************************************************

The Grotesquery sat up. It finally had the heart it needed to live. However, Vengeous’ forces weren’t enough to contain it, and an indestructible monster was set on the loose.

**********************************************************************************

Valkyrie jumped. In front of her was her dead uncle. He was…an imprint of him. Gordon Edgely, or at least the imprint of his soul, lived on. The two of them had some nice, long conversations. Then she had to go with Skulduggery. “We’re going to meet the Torment. We have to find that Grotesquery.”

**********************************************************************************

Roles:

Baddies(BTSC +NK)

WinCon=Majority

Baron Vengeous – Out to set free the Faceless ones, RID Kill.

Billy-Ray Sanguine – A crazy psychopath,his ability to move underground like a mole makes him able to follow the player of his choice undetected (follow spy on odd nights, role spy on even)

Dusk – A freelance vampire, he works for Vengeous. He can knock out the player of his choice (block) and has the ability of RID Recruiting Springheeled Jack (Block + RID Recruit is given, but only one will go through. If RID is correct, the Recruit goes through)

Goodies

WinCon=Eliminate Baddies

Skulduggery Pleasant – Has a grudge against the Baron, RID Kill every Night

Valrykie Cain – Still a novice sorceress, she cannot do much. Vanilla, but BTSC with Gordon. If Gordon dies, she gets his power. If she dies, the power is lost.

Gordon Edgley- An imprint of the real Gordon Edgely’s soul, he is only known to Valrykie. He has a silver tongue, and he can convince an Indy to join the BTSC and become a Goodie.

Tanith Low – An expert with the sword, she’s not a fan of killing. Block

China Sorrows – Enchantingly beautiful, she can get any character to tell her their role. Role Spy

Mr. Bliss – His superhuman strength allows him to trap the player of his choice. (Save+block target, target cannot vote or speak.)

Kenspeckle Grouse – A magical doctor, he can save the player of his choice.

Finbar Wrong - A Sensitive, he has the power to envision the future. He can also steal the power of one player (he chooses the role, not the player, and cannot choose the same role twice). For example, N1 he targets X and Y. He uses X's power on Y, etc. for every Night cycle. He fails if he targets Gordon, Valrykie,RID Killers, or Scapegrace (if already recruited and chose redirect).

Indies (separate WinCon, but if recruited their WinCon changes to that of their new faction)

Vaurien Scapegrace- WinCon: Last man standing out of Valrykie, Skulduggery, and him.

Calls himself the “Killer Supreme” but is really inept at murder. He has a grudge against Valrykie and Skulduggery for apprehending him. He is such a non-threat that it takes two lynches to kill him. If recruited, chooses between two-lynch or redirect.

Springheeled Jack – WinCon: Last man standing of him, Tanith Low and Sanguine

A mage with an obsession with killing, he is apprehended by Tanith Low and is tricked by Sanguine. Has a RID kill every night. If recruited he takes the cover of a random goodie when spied.

The Torment – WinCon: Last man standing out of him, Valrykie and Baron Vengeous.

He hats the Faceless ones and the Ancients, and so neither wants Vengeous to succeed or Valrykie to live. He has a block every night. Keeps his ability if recruited.

The Grotesquery- WinCon: Survival.

Massive and almost indestructable. He has a NK and cannot die in the day. Cannot be recruited.

OOA:

Redirect > RID Recruit > Save > [baddie NK] > Goodie RID Kill > Baddie RID Kill > Indy RID Kill > Steal > Goodie Block > Baddie Block > Indy Block > Trap > Indy NK > Baddie Spy > Goodie Spy

Rules:

- People are notified if they are redirected, and spies will be told (if they target X) thay Y is Y's role.

- On any day, tie = no lynch.

- Springheeled Jack can only be Recruited by Baddies.

-If anybody is redirected to themself, their action fails.

-If anyone chooses to act on themself and make a loop, I will mod-kill them :P

HOSTS: Aaryan & Nana7

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

3. EDM

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. _maurice

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Backups:

1. yoDell

3. LJ

N1 ENDS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, AT 4PM EDT.

If you need help with Time Zones, go (Thanks Thalia :))

Edited by Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I will be travelling, I can send my night actions in before end of N1. However, I may miss on some action during D1/N2.

If I'm not active during an entire Day & Night cycle then assume that I don't have net access and replace me.

Editing Rules:

I just found a slight problem in the rules, about people acting on themselves an creating a loop. This is only the case with Finbar. Please disregard that rule. You CAN act on yourself unless you are Finbar.

Edited by Aaryan

N1: A serious threat?

Gordon, or at least the imprint of his soul, walked up to Shadow7, careful not to touh anything lest his holographic form be found out.

"Heey, Shadow! You know, I always wondered who you were, and I think I now know!" He whispered in her ear. "What!"exclaimed Shadow. "Ridiculous!" and she stormed off in a huff.

********************************************************************************************************

Skulduggery pulled out his revolver, perfectly remembering his terrible aim last time. He found Bong crossing the street late at night. The Skeleton set off at a brisk pace following her. Then when they were alone, he pulled out his revolver. He decided, no more yelling out that he knew people's identities. It was stupid when he missed. So he just fired three shots out. Bong just had time to turn around the corner when she felt tje breeze of the bullets fly by her. She ran. Skulduggery muttered to himself about the shooting range before he turned on his heels and strode away, not bothering to follow his target.

********************************************************************************************************

Springheeled Jack muttered to himself. "...grrmph Sanguine...hmmph Faceless Ones..." then he saw her.EDM was our on the top of a building. Fatal. Jack swooped down on her, teeth bared, and he plunged his blade into her heart. The Grotesquery uttered a death scream that sent Jack reeling. He watched the monster fall dead, then, drifting off, murmured "What luck...Gotta get one o' them lottery tickets one a' these days..." before he slumped over unconscious.

Finbar Wrong went into a trance. He found China Sorrows and decided that he would follow in her footsteps. He found maurice out on the streets with some friends. Excellent. He followed his target, who led him on a merry dance through Dublin, before he really knew who maurice was.

*********************************************************************************************************

Tanith found herself back in Dublin, working with Skulduggery again. She decided the best thing she could do was block someone for the night. She found Sakura-chan inside a convenience store. As tolecnal came out, she hit her over the head with her sword. Sakura-chan hit the ground unconscious, all her groceries falling on top of her. Tanith lay her down on the park bench across the street.

**********************************************************************************************************

Mr. Bliss looked both ways before crossing the street. Not that it mattered, as any car that's driver was unfortunate enough to hit him would be totaled beyond repair. He crossed the street nonchalantly and walked into the apartment block. He found maurice's flat and jammed the door. Nobody would get in or out without his say-so.

**************************************************************************************************************

China found curr3nt out by the sea. She sat by him, and after a few minutes flattery she managed to learn much about him.

HOSTS: Aaryan & Nana7

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice - trapped in his apartment by Mr. Bliss

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

3.EDM - the Grotesquery - killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

D1 ENDS THURDSAY, AUGUST 18TH, AT 3PM EDT.

Edited by Nana7

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice - trapped in his apartment by Mr. Bliss

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt - voting for maurice

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

The lack of any baddie action (other than Jack... not to say that I'm not very happy about what he just did) makes me think maurice has some explaining to do.