BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

And what have i twisted around?

BTW in all earnest I couldn't care less how guilty I look to you. You are the only player who doubts my innocence. So unless you found a x7 vote manip in your goody bag, I'm not gonna sweat it. Anyway, looking bad keeps me alive...I realize my time here is short so Imma squeeze as much info/fun outta it as i can. Woohoo scum weekend!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now you're both doing it...

The ONLY way Nox can know for certain Akriti is innocent, is if they are Valkyrie and Gordon. Why are you two arguing so strongly against this? Isn't that what you want? For Akriti to be innocent?

And now you're both doing it...

The ONLY way Nox can know for certain Akriti is innocent, is if they are Valkyrie and Gordon. Why are you two arguing so strongly against this? Isn't that what you want? For Akriti to be innocent?

DID YOU TOTALLY IGNORE THAT AKRITI WAS BLOCKED, BADDIES ACTED AND HOST SAID THAT A BLOCK STOPS EVERYTHING BUT NK?? BADDIES USED ALL FOUR OF THEIR ABILITIES LAST NIGHT THEREFORE AKRITI CAN NOT BE A BADDIE!!!

@Sak then HTF do curr and I know for certain that Aki is not bad? How? Splain that, keeping with your logic. Do not dare venture out here to reality and use real life everyday logic. Keep to your logic that nox can only know if he is Val, and splain how I know and how curr knows.

I will have a great big ol' cookie waiting for you when you do that. Personally I enjoy snickerdoodles, but mehever, you crack that riddle and you are deserving of your choice.

Sound good. Let me know.

Crap, i actually have that solution...nox is Val, aki is gordon and curr and I are both bad, i got angry at curr for spying me and tried to kill him, but was thwarted by the doc.

We have made ammends in BTSC and have vowed to confuse the heck out of Sak-C.

Again, that uses her logic. Not reality. Let's see if she comes up with this on her own. I may have to come through on that cookie pledge. I really need to work on developing an internal voice.

See, this is why I'm certain something is up. You and curr3nt keep twisting things around. You're trying to confuse people. Nox is the only one who said he knew for certain that Akriti was innocent. You two never said that, and now you are trying to say you did. I'm pretty sure that Akriti and Nox are Valkyrie and Gordon. I don't get why you are still screaming in large, bold letters that Akriti must be innocent, because this argument means she IS innocent, so stop being rude.

Aki is not baddie nor Jack. Curr and I have said it and will continue to say it. We have no evidence on who nox and Aki are. Heck nox could be bad and Aki good, right?

Edited by maurice

If I had an RID and was a baddie, I would keep quiet and then kill them at Night. No need for a positive identification.

I just don't want to go looking for the roster. This site is hard on my computer.

See, this is why I'm certain something is up. You and curr3nt keep twisting things around. You're trying to confuse people. Nox is the only one who said he knew for certain that Akriti was innocent. You two never said that, and now you are trying to say you did. I'm pretty sure that Akriti and Nox are Valkyrie and Gordon. I don't get why you are still screaming in large, bold letters that Akriti must be innocent, because this argument means she IS innocent, so stop being rude.

They're not twisting anything. Nox knows that Akriti is not a baddie. All of us can say that. Akriti was blocked last night. That means she cannot be any of the roles that acted. Who acted? Grouse, Skulduggery, Baron, Jack, Dusk, Bliss, Sanguine, and China. That means that Akriti could be Valkyrie, Gordon, Tanith, Bliss, Finbar, Vaurien, and Torment. Bliss has been claimed and I believe Gordon has too (might be wrong). She could have self blocked but I doubt it. That still leaves multiple possibilities for Aki.

I don't remember his exact words, but nox's definitely made it seem like he HAD to be one of the two roles I specified. The reason he knew she was innocent was related to his role, and he was dropping hints.

Anyone found the vote roster yet?

I believe this is the most recent one.

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Akriti

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Akriti

7. Aura - voting for Akriti

8. maurice - voting for Bong

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Bong

11. darth nox - voting Bong

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Players:

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Bong

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Akriti

DEAD:

Players:

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Akriti

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Bong

DEAD:

correcting switched votes

She was already voting Aki before that. She changed Tole's vote to Bong from Aki, which I take to mean she wants another vote on Bong and one less on Aki and just mixed up the roster position. I can reset her vote to the state before she made any changes but that would invalidate any change she had intended. I believe what I just did is the accepted practice in roster voting when one player changes another players vote, ie move the change to the roster position it should have been on.

Repeating what Aaryan said earlier:

"As the deadline draws close, I urge Molly Mae to drop the joke, and either vote for one person or not at all."

Voting for more than one person is not allowed. The rule in the States is multi votes are invalidated, counting as no vote at all. I am doing the day post today and see no alternative than to consider a vote for more than one to be a vote for none. Unless someone can site some rule or precedent otherwise?