BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because:

1. I have no reason to believe that Bong is a baddie.

2. I think a large amount of the town is frustrated with you and almost doesn't care what faction you are. They just want you dead to avoid another day like this one.

3. If Akriti votes for you, there will be a tie and no one will get lynched. If anything, I should vote for you to keep a tie but I think the town really wants to lynch Bong at this point.

It needs to be one or the other folks...I'll only switch to sakura if we can be assured of a lynch.

I still feel the need to stay on Bong (call it a gut feeling or ESP or whatever, it's not based on anything other than blind assumption), but I am starting to feel a pull toward Sakura-chan again...

If the situation changes I will move my vote, but for now I still stay where I am. I'll leave each person to their own decision...hopefully someone has more information than I do.

You just said you think I'm Gordon, but now you're supporting the Town wanting to lynch me? That doesn't sound like very goodie behavior. There was nothing wrong with this day. We have learned a lot. I should be able to use my ability to further figure things out.

You just said you think I'm Gordon, but now you're supporting the Town wanting to lynch me? That doesn't sound like very goodie behavior. There was nothing wrong with this day. We have learned a lot. I should be able to use my ability to further figure things out.

I didn't say I think you're Gordon. I think you are an Indy and I want Gordon to try to recruit you for I don't know what purpose if you survive the day.

Sak, I know you aren't Gordon, and you are claiming it (not that I know who Gordon is, but your statement back made me believe that ), I am getting a feeling you want Gordon to out himself and get killed. Come on, you were blocked N1 and only baddie kill went, bong wasn't blocked.

What are you talking about? I've already said I'm not Gordon multiple times. But I AM a goodie role. Have you even read the past few pages? I already am pretty sure I know who Gordon is and who you are, which is why I unvoted you in the first place.-.-

Based on claims, night actions, and what you've said, I can't see how you could possibly be a goodie. I thought you were Valkyrie or Vaurien for a while but then you said that you had acted one of the nights. Unless you blocked yourself, I don't see how you could be a goodie. It could be an OOP mistake but after the response about the blocks and traps, I just don't see it.

@sak : you asked them to spy, but I didn't find anyone spying you.

EDIT : The evidence that I am seeing is that Bong is to be lynched just now but she is defending herself. If you are a goodie, the give a hint or clue.

Edited by Akriti

You're putting a lot of words in my mouth. Thalia, really, did you read the thread? I've alread stated I'm pretty sure who both Gordon and Valkyrie are, so I'm clearly not them. I am a good guy, and hopefully, it will be proven tonight, as long as no one tries to block me.

I believe I said I THOUGHT (past tense) that you were Valkyrie. I have read the thread. If I remember correctly, you said you did something one of the nights. Let's forget about what any of us have said for a moment. According to the night post, there are only three goodies you could possibly be. Valkyrie, Tanith, and Grouse. All of the others acted while you were blocked. I can't see why Tanith would block herself and Grouse has been claimed. That leaves Valkyrie. I believe you said you acted at some point. Valkyrie doesn't have an action until Gordon dies so you ruled out Valkyrie. That leaves you as a baddie or the Torment. Explain anything you find wrong with this reasoning. As the vote is at the moment, I think you are safe.