Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

What's your favorite intellectual activity?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Il like Sudokus and kakuros basic logic problems

Be sure to check the new page I made where you can play sudoku online.

Enjoy the Den ;)

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#12 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

creative writing for pure mental stimulation is for me

for the build up, I like doing things that don't require as much thinking like reading and playing rpgs, or just something repetitive like exercise. when I'm done, my mind feels fresh and it all just flows out in my writing for hours without stopping

#13 rottage

rottage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

i like reading because it always tells you something new and you can increase your vocabulary.

#14 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

brain games. I really like those one-a-day battleship puzzles, and a game called flow which is on ipad. The higher levels are fun. :) and chess. always chess.

#15 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4839 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Ohh, I missed this thread. I will start with crossword puzzles. I enjoy passing the time if bored and It is exciting to see how well you can grasp a hint/clue and come up with a correct word that you were able to fit. Self satisfaction is always there upon completion with no mistakes. I prefer not being timed but I can be a quick one at times.

Scrabble is different, just being able to use my above average vocabulary to score higher than my opponents(s) is a basis for a good time. Again I prefer to have a long time limit or none at all b/c enjoyment for me is not being stressed or in a hurry.

Logic games on Google Chrome are fun as well, I won't list everyone but "Cut the Rope" is a great example. I am happy to solve a level on the first try and not get disgusted trying several times starting over. You can really find many different kinds of these if you look around enough throughout the web.

Last but not least and I've seen this here already, MAFIA games. They are not all logic but many wish they were. I like to play using team work and kill off the opposition team(s). My past history of involvement speaks for itself as I became famous for being unpredictable and one who seems to have a 6th sense at times for weeding out baddies mainly. We always welcome noobs and others to give it a try and see how much they like it and we are elated to meet and become acquainted with them.

I have other things I can put down but, I will wait until I get a bunch so as not to post too much here. Please try the above and have fun. :)
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#16 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1287 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:36 AM

there is a free game called Unblock me on the ipad and it's really fun. the higher levels are challenging.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#17 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

there is a free game called Unblock me on the ipad and it's really fun. the higher levels are challenging.

Just downloaded it. :)

[plays]

For those that don't have an iPad, the same game is available in a lovely little thing called rush hour. I'd definitely recommend it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users