BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

Yeah, that's what I thought Itachi. I think you are just making people think that there is a hint in those posts, when there is really nothing.

Edit: I know how you typically include your hints... they are not hints, they are encoded messages. The posts that you have written, do not seem to contain any. I bet if I had asked you about your first post you would have said that it was the one with the hint in it.

I think I actually want to get the serum now. 1) It will prove my innocence. 2) It will out the 3 baddies I mentioned before. 3) I have a plan to keep me and Y-San alive. Prof. vote for me. Once you all see my Innocence: Hiro, keep your kill on GC tonight. Y-San should kill Bb tonight. And Nikki should kill Joe's Student. This game is a lock B))

Edit: clarification

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itachi, sorry I didn't get your hint earlier. Is it a red herring? ;) I am DL and if I wasn't DL, the real DL would have revealed himself. There's no harm in coming out. But now you are forcing Niki to vouch me which I didn't consider necessary and am still unwilling to force Niki to do that.

OK I have a solution if Hiro you don't believe me even now. Give DL a player to save and I will save him. But then I don't think the save will be in the night post unless someone attacks that player.

EDIT: Brandon's right. Let Niki kill me tonight if I am not DL. But you do realize it's impossible, as me and Niki were thinking of saving tonight. :P

HIRO it's clear now that I am DL. If you still want to kill me off, then it's the heroes loss. I have given all the proof I can afford to on the first day and it's left to you Hiro. I am challenging the real DL to come forward. I have already given my reasons for DL coming out and being reasonably safe.

Itachi, sorry I didn't get your hint earlier. Is it a red herring? ;) I am DL and if I wasn't DL, the real DL would have revealed himself. There's no harm in coming out. But now you are forcing Niki to vouch me which I didn't consider necessary and am still unwilling to force Niki to do that.

OK I have a solution if Hiro you don't believe me even now. Give DL a player to save and I will save him. But then I don't think the save will be in the night post unless someone attacks that player.

HIRO it's clear now that I am DL. If you still want to kill me off, then it's the heroes loss. I have given all the proof I can afford to on the first day and it's left to you Hiro. I am challenging the real DL to come forward. I have already given my reasons for DL coming out and being reasonably safe.

I believe it. Unless Nikki kills you tonight that is ;)

You got it ;) Here's the thing though: Bb got it too. we really need to find out if Bb can be trusted. it's much more worth everyone's while to trust Bb right now. There is nothing in the Night post or in my responses that should warrant so many votes, meaning: did others get my hint? Look at everyone voting for me prior to this post. They are on suspect watch.

Edit: hah! my 3 highest suspect are all voting for me: Bb, Joe's Student and GC with his BTSC (baddie BTSC that is) - nice try. Hiro keep your kill on GC.

Okay so I am not sure about JS, Bb is still very suspicious to me so my vote stays there...

but why GC? If you think about it, he would want to survive if he was one of the company. By claiming he is DL he now is targeted by Niki if he's lying...If he isn't lying, Niki won't touch him... Plus he made a guarantee to Prof. T. so that he could prove his role...I think GC is a hero and I think Hiro should let GC live

To me, it seems like you want revenge on the people who are voting for you... <_<

Edit: wow so many posts before mine, I'm glad GC spoke up :)

Edited by sweetness kat

DL and if I wasn't DL, the real DL would have revealed himself. There's no harm in coming out.

OK, now I am confused.

There is a huge reason for DL not to come out... B/C DL is a saving role. Those need to be taken out before the company can effectively kill Peter or Ted. You should be target #1 tonight. You should be asking Nathan to protect you tonight instead of saying that you're fine.

OK, now I am confused.

There is a huge reason for DL not to come out... B/C DL is a saving role. Those need to be taken out before the company can effectively kill Peter or Ted. You should be target #1 tonight. You should be asking Nathan to protect you tonight instead of saying that you're fine.

True but there are 2 more saving roles, right? And with DL dead the only option left for Nikki would be to kill on alternate nights. That wouldn't be very advantageous for the company as far as I know. If I(DL) was alive more emphasis would be given on saving rather than killing before knowing who's who.

EDIT: But I am not against any protection from Nathan or Claire. And thinking again it makes sense for the other protective roles to save a known hero rather than an unknown identity.

So Nathan please protect me tonight. I am DL again. :rolleyes:

True but there are 2 more saving roles, right? And with DL dead the only option left for Nikki would be to kill on alternate nights. That wouldn't be very advantageous for the company as far as I know. If I(DL) was alive more emphasis would be given on saving rather than killing before knowing who's who.

It took me a while to get what you're saying. I agree. I don't think the Company is going to kill you tonight and Hiro shouldn't either. If you're lying, Nikki will.

Edit: So what happens in a tie vote, if we have one?

And with DL dead the only option left for Nikki would be to kill on alternate nights. That wouldn't be very advantageous for the company as far as I know.

It would be VERY advantageous. As it is, with you alive, you could save every night, OR Nikki could kill every single night. By eliminating you, not only is a saving role eliminated, but Nikki is reduced to an every-other maximum limit (essentially cutting her threat in half). Not to mention, Nikki doesn't have to kill, she just has the option, but not two nights in a row.

Edited by Brandonb

I think I actually want to get the serum now. 1) It will prove my innocence. 2) It will out the 3 baddies I mentioned before. 3) I have a plan to keep me and Y-San alive. Prof. vote for me. Once you all see my Innocence: Hiro, keep your kill on GC tonight. Y-San should kill Bb tonight. And Nikki should kill Joe's Student. This game is a lock B))

Edit: clarification

O.K.

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb voting for Itachi

2) Kat - voting for Itachi

3) Sweetness Kat - voting for Bb

4) Puzzlegirl - voting for Bb

5) Prince Marth- voting for Itachi

6) Sinistral - voting for Itachi

7) Slick2-[voting for Bb

8) Crazypainter- voting for Bb

9) Itachi - voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton - voting for Itachi

11) Impervious voting for Bb

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells - voting for Itachi

15) Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

I don't think we could get enough people to vote for someone totally different anyway. I agree with the suspicions regarding Joe's Student as well. It was very clever of him to establish a back-up fall guy to Bb.

It would be VERY advantageous. As it is, with you alive, you could save every night, OR Nikki could kill every single night. By eliminating you, not only is a saving role eliminated, but Nikki is reduced to an every-other maximum limit (essentially cutting her threat in half). Not to mention, Nikki doesn't have to kill, she just has the option, but not two nights in a row.

So we need a save on DL and on whoever is proven innocent after today's injection?

Yeah! I see your point. And I agree that the company would view it in the same light. How I saw it was that when we have a choice between saving and killing, most of us tend to save an unknown personality rather than kill them off. Somehow saving seems to be a safer option considering the majority are heroes. But I cannot expect the company to view the matter in the same light. ;)

So Hiro do not kill me and Nathan you can save me, i.e. DL. :D

EDIT: Emphasis

Question: what happens when Hiro goes into the Future and targets the Haitian? I'm trying to make sure GC is not the Haitian. I would assume they both just stand there and Hiro runs away. Am I right on that?

The Haitian's abilities only work offensively.

Edit: He's nothing special when being targeted, so there is nothing that can prove whether GC is the Haitian or not.

Edited by Brandonb

Itachi's question reminds me:

Question: If Haitian targets Peter, will Peter use Haitian's ability on Haitian himself. If so, won't it be a paradox?

I mant to answer that earlier, sorry.

Yeah kinda. Frost and I had discussed that, and the consensus that we came to was that Peter's ability is never instantaneous. He takes at least a few seconds before he can mimic in the show. So the Haitian would be effective on Peter. Which can be a good thing, b/c even though Peter has the rule that if he is visited by 3 people in the same night he blows up... but if the Haitian is one of those people, then Peter will not blow up, no matter how many people come in contact with him.

Edit:spelling

Edited by Brandonb

You got it ;) Here's the thing though: Bb got it too. we really need to find out if Bb can be trusted. it's much more worth everyone's while to trust Bb right now. There is nothing in the Night post or in my responses that should warrant so many votes, meaning: did others get my hint? Look at everyone voting for me prior to this post. They are on suspect watch.

Edit: hah! my 3 highest suspect are all voting for me: Bb, Joe's Student and GC with his BTSC (baddie BTSC that is) - nice try. Hiro keep your kill on GC.

Awwww...and here I thought you were just Gelus...XP

But it does seem a bit too obvious for you...and it's the perfect role to claim as long as you're not HRG...Ted and Niki aren't going to attack you and Hiro is going to be recalling GC's death tonight...which makes me think...

Question: what happens when Hiro goes into the Future and targets the Haitian? I'm trying to make sure GC is not the Haitian. I would assume they both just stand there and Hiro runs away. Am I right on that?

Were you really asking for GC, or were you actually asking for yourself? ;P

Plus, then you could tell the saving roles to save you (since you'd "reflect" the saves), thereby drawing them away from the Heroes and making the saving roles feel falsely secure.

Actually, it's the perfect role to claim as Linderman...if the real Peter targets you he'd actually be protecting you...;)

And trying to sic me on Bb...*tsk*...since you're trying to accuse Bb b/c you think the Haitian ruse is "something Bb would do", I'm countering that killing me on the first night is not something he'd do. :P

Awwww...and here I thought you were just Gelus...XP

But it does seem a bit too obvious for you...and it's the perfect role to claim as long as you're not HRG...Ted and Niki aren't going to attack you and Hiro is going to be recalling GC's death tonight...which makes me think...

Were you really asking for GC, or were you actually asking for yourself? ;P

Plus, then you could tell the saving roles to save you (since you'd "reflect" the saves), thereby drawing them away from the Heroes and making the saving roles feel falsely secure.

Actually, it's the perfect role to claim as Linderman...if the real Peter targets you he'd actually be protecting you...;)

And trying to sic me on Bb...*tsk*...since you're trying to accuse Bb b/c you think the Haitian ruse is "something Bb would do", I'm countering that killing me on the first night is not something he'd do. :P

This is part of the reason I want to get outed now. Nobody trusts me ever in these games. I need to make a new ID like 'Surgical' or something ;) The other part is that I have no idea why Innocents voted for me. I gave a pretty good reason for Bb. He could be Innocent, but at least it was something. He wouldn't die from the serum anyway. From what I've seen, I see no reason for people to have voted for me other than the Company and people following their deception. Bb and Joe's Student are extremely suspicious, even more so when my ID gets proven. Now that I know GC can't be the Haitian (I thought the Haitian was more powerful than he actually is - like in the show) GC is off my list.

You'll see that outing me is actually bad for the Heroes, but since so many people chose to vote for me for literally no reason, I had no choice but to encourage it, so I could get the Heroes on my side and not have to fight a 2-front battle. I knew you would be all over me like you are starting, so let's just get this Day over with.

Ok, it seems like Itachi is the one that is getting injected today...I'll post the day post in a few hours after I get back from dinner(Which is actually around when the day should end). :P

You'll see that outing me is actually bad for the Heroes, but since so many people chose to vote for me for literally no reason, I had no choice but to encourage it, so I could get the Heroes on my side and not have to fight a 2-front battle. I knew you would be all over me like you are starting, so let's just get this Day over with.

I know how you feel. That's why I pleaded "no contest" earlier (which seems to have been ignored).