BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

This is part of the reason I want to get outed now. Nobody trusts me ever in these games. I need to make a new ID like 'Surgical' or something ;) The other part is that I have no idea why Innocents voted for me. I gave a pretty good reason for Bb. He could be Innocent, but at least it was something. He wouldn't die from the serum anyway. From what I've seen, I see no reason for people to have voted for me other than the Company and people following their deception. Bb and Joe's Student are extremely suspicious, even more so when my ID gets proven. Now that I know GC can't be the Haitian (I thought the Haitian was more powerful than he actually is - like in the show) GC is off my list.

You'll see that outing me is actually bad for the Heroes, but since so many people chose to vote for me for literally no reason, I had no choice but to encourage it, so I could get the Heroes on my side and not have to fight a 2-front battle. I knew you would be all over me like you are starting, so let's just get this Day over with.

Lol..."Surgical"... :lol:

But I wasn't "all over you" in the beginning...I was actually going after other ppl (see my vote? ;))...I'm just responding to what I see as I see it...

I sympathize with the "no one trust me" thing though...which is why I defended your absence to JS and his incessant assertion that anyone who has a life outside of BD is suspicious...:P...and yes, I do find his all-too-enthusiastic reponse suspicious...and he's on the list of suspects I gave to the good Police Officer...;P

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...I think you missed one of my posts...the one where I explain my vote...that will explain the police officer thing...;P

Anyways, Bb should definitely be protected tonight. If Itachi turns out to be a baddie, he's mine...post-7969-1223743866_thumbgif Otherwise, he should be protected. No Haitian action allowed tonight...

Ok gotcha

Day 1

The First Subject

suresh_033.jpg

The door clattered open. Mohinder Suresh looked up to see everyone from before (except one, he couldn’t remember who exactly) already in his lab. “Well, it’s good to see you all so eager to participate and help me stop those that have caused us all harm. Though one of you is missing, what happened?” He turned his back to the group to set up his equipment. Someone in the small crowd piped up, “Sylar, Dr. Suresh! Peter killed him last night!” Mohinder whirled around and exclaimed “Really? Well that’s great news! Now we just have the company to take care of.” Have you guys picked a first subject? Everyone nodded together, except for Itachi, who just rolled his eyes. “Might as well get this over with,” he said, sitting down in the lab chair.

Mohinder prepared Itachi for the nullifier virus shot. “Don’t worry, it shouldn’t hurt much, and it will be over quickly,” Mohinder said quietly. “First I need a blood sample to analyze it,” Mohinder said. He took a blood sample then placed it aside on a slide. “Now for the fun part.” Mohinder reached over and picked up the syringe. He squirted out a little bit, and then inserted it into Itachi’s arm. After the entire virus was injected, Mohinder removed it and asked “you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Itachi replied. “Ah, good,” said Mohinder, “the serum worked perfectly. Now let’s take a look at that blood sample.” He picked up the slide and put it under a microscope. “Fascinating…truly fascinating…” “What does it tell you Doctor?” someone blurted out. “Well, it tells me what Itachi-san’s ability is. He has the ability of Empathic Mimicry. Essentially, he can duplicate the abilities of others around him.”

“Well, I told you guys this would prove I’m a hero. Now I have nothing better to do tonight, might as well just go home.”

“I must commend you on your brave act last night Itachi, it is well appreciated,” Mohinder said.

“Well you’re welcome,” Itachi replied, getting up. He left the lab, headed for home.

The others followed, nervous about the events to come. Mohinder was left alone in his lab, but he didn’t mind. He needed to further analyze this new information on Itachi’s ability.

The second Night has begun! I'm not going to be sending out PMs to everyone as a reminder of any night actions. That's up to you guys. So don't forget to get those PMs in, and soon! The sooner I have them, the sooner the night can end. B))

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral

7) Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi - Injected[Peter]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

lol. That's the thanks I get for killing Sylar on the first night? Suspicion and my character outed... So, even if I'm the most heroic hero, I can't avoid extreme suspicion on the first day :rolleyes: I hope the Heroes learned a lesson to use the Night Posts for clues and not follow the lead of the Company next time. Bb #1, JS #2 suspects right now.

Nathan, my bro, can you fly me to safety for tonight? Thanks. I'm powerless now...

I won't be on for a while. Not that it matters. As Cartman would say: "_____ you guys... I'm going home."

lol. That's the thanks I get for killing Sylar on the first night? Suspicion and my character outed... So, even if I'm the most heroic hero, I can't avoid extreme suspicion on the first day :rolleyes: I hope the Heroes learned a lesson to use the Night Posts for clues and not follow the lead of the Company next time. Bb #1, JS #2 suspects right now.

Sorry Itachi... its just that you and Bb seemed so against each other that I thought if one was telling the truth the other was probably lying. And I completely missed the clue you gave. :blush: At least you can be protected tonight though. I still believe Bb is who he says he is, but I agree with your suspect #3, JS. ;P He seemed to be completely against you right from the beginning, so it seems very suspicious now.

So he was telling the truth :mellow: Crap. Sorry Itachi.

Well, I would like to suggest another person to the list of potential baddies. Slick2

Normally Slick is, well, vocal. He's strangely quiet now. :unsure:

Edit: So, I could still use some help tonight, but it's not terribly necessary anymore now that Sylar is dead.

Edited by Brandonb

Well, I would like to suggest another person to the list of potential baddies. Slick2

Yeah but quiet doesn't always mean baddie... sometimes, yes, but not always. JS seems more suspicious to me right now because he was so against Itachi. It worked well for him in Pirate Mafia but it looks like the roles are reversed now.

Edited by Sinistral

Glad to have you on our side, Itachi ;) ...a belated thanks for getting slick :D ...but I still think Bb is innocent as well...and you guys know you can trust me ;)

I agree on JS though...and in fact, if JS is a Company member it goes further towards Bb's innocence...a Company member wouldn't try to protect their own that fervently, especially when it looked like Bb would be outed...

No, I think it was more likely that since JS knew Bb was an innocent and very likely to get injected, by defending Bb so much, JS was trying to make it so that when Bb was outed as an innocent, he would look innocent as well...

Oooooooooh, JaaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeS...post-7969-1223771527_thumbgif

Edit: Emphasis (since ppl seem not to be reading my posts... <_< )

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Sorry Itachi... its just that you and Bb seemed so against each other that I thought if one was telling the truth the other was probably lying. And I completely missed the clue you gave. :blush: At least you can be protected tonight though. I still believe Bb is who he says he is, but I agree with your suspect #3, JS. ;P He seemed to be completely against you right from the beginning, so it seems very suspicious now.

I agree. But lets hope that the protector works his or her magic. It was like a cluster rush of pointing fingers. I dont recall finding a clue in your posts itachi but then I suppose my esp clicked in as I didnt vote for you. whew!

Yeah but quiet doesn't always mean baddie... sometimes, yes, but not always. JS seems more suspicious to me right now because he was so against Itachi. It worked well for him in Pirate Mafia but it looks like the roles are reversed now.

Yeah, I don't agree the quiet makes him look suspicious, but I thought pre-slick2 (aka CL) seemed disappointed that I didn't die...;P...and she was #3 on my suspect list...

!!!!! Omg...copyright infringement! Prof. T, get me my lawyer! Oh, wait, Bb's a lawyer...XP

(Sorry, couldn't resist ;Ptm)

Okay, Impervious...you're trying to play the noob card...you say your suspicious behavior is due to you being a newbie, you want us to acknowledge that you're a newbie, yet you've been refusing to respect the opinion of someone who is a veteran player and a confirmed innocent and change your vote...this does not bode well for you, my friend...post-7969-1223743350_thumbgif

I actually thought I'd be home earlier to change it. Although I'm glad I didn't seeing as how Itachi is one of us.

Anyway, I'm probably going to need a save tonight since Y-san seems to be set on the fact that I'm with the company. But, if I'm killed you'll all see that I wasn't, and Y-san will feel bad for not trusting me :P

edit: oh also y-san you got on me for not taking the advice of an advanced member when, in fact, the advice would have been wrong and i would have been voting to inject one of ours. I know it's not you trying to manipulate sine we all know you're a hero. I'm beginning to trust Bb now too. and as for th enewbie card, yeah I played it because it's true. I'm still working out how this all goes down, and I do have to say this first but was quite the learning experience. :)

Edited by Impervious

I actually thought I'd be home earlier to change it. Although I'm glad I didn't seeing as how Itachi is one of us.

Anyway, I'm probably going to need a save tonight since Y-san seems to be set on the fact that I'm with the company. But, if I'm killed you'll all see that I wasn't, and Y-san will feel bad for not trusting me :P

edit: oh also y-san you got on me for not taking the advice of an advanced member when, in fact, the advice would have been wrong and i would have been voting to inject one of ours. I know it's not you trying to manipulate sine we all know you're a hero. I'm beginning to trust Bb now too. and as for th enewbie card, yeah I played it because it's true. I'm still working out how this all goes down, and I do have to say this first but was quite the learning experience. :)

...uh...hello?

First of all, I wasn't trying to convince you to vote for Itachi (I didn't get on Itachi until way after that post...and it was only b/c I realized what a good choice claiming to be Peter would be for the baddies)...just to not vote for Bb...and I'm still pretty sure that advice isn't wrong...

Second of all, you're making yourself more suspicious...if you'd actually read my previous post (before this one and before the nonsense one), you'd realize I wasn't going after you...but trying to draw the saving roles away from the ones who need them, i.e. GC, Bb, and Itachi is suspicious... :P

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Yoruichi-san

...uh...hello?

First of all, I wasn't trying to convince you to vote for Itachi...just to not vote for Bb...and I'm still pretty sure that advice isn't wrong...

Second of all, you're making yourself more suspicious...if you'd actually read my previous post (before this one and before the nonsense one), you'd realize I wasn't going after you...but trying to draw the saving roles away from the ones who need them, i.e. GC, Bb, and Itachi is suspicious...:P

I'm not trying to draw the saving roles away. I was merely trying to protect myself in case you were going to go after me. I mean if not then it's all good and you'll see that i am on your side. well i suppose either way you'll see. And nope advice isn't wrong, just sometimes, amongst all the other post can be misconstrued at times, so sorry bout that.

I'm not trying to draw the saving roles away. I was merely trying to protect myself in case you were going to go after me. I mean if not then it's all good and you'll see that i am on your side. well i suppose either way you'll see. And nope advice isn't wrong, just sometimes, amongst all the other post can be misconstrued at times, so sorry bout that.

How could you misconstrue my earlier advice as for voting for Itachi when I only really went after Itachi much later, when he claimed to be Peter and I realized what a good claim that would be for a baddie...?

Here's some more advice...don't respond before you read all the posts...you'll just make yourself look like you're either a baddie or an idiot...(I'm giving you this advice b/c I don't think you're an idiot ;))

How could you misconstrue my earlier advice as for voting for Itachi when I only really went after Itachi much later, when he claimed to be Peter and I realized what a good claim that would be for a baddie...?

Here's some more advice...don't respond before you read all the posts...you'll just make yourself look like you're either a baddie or an idiot...(I'm giving you this advice b/c I don't think you're an idiot ;))

well i'm not a baddie, so i'll take the idiot card gladly :D. And it wasn't just you I was taking advice from. i've been working on making heads and tails of everyone's posts.

Edit: So, I could still use some help tonight, but it's not terribly necessary anymore now that Sylar is dead.

I was here all alone, earlier, during my last post. I went out for a while. Strangely nothing. The only reason you would start that is to cover your own @ss. I did not think to shoot up I-san. I sure wish it was you. :P

EDIT Also it takes time to read several pages, so give it up. Hmmph.

Edited by akaslickster

I was on all by myself so I don't need to be here 24/7. It should have been you to be outed. :P

The only reason why you start the strange/quiet stuff is when you are trying to cover your own guilt of being a baddie. :P I will most likely vote for you again, now that I see your evil cover come out.

EDIT I went for a bike ride and ate lunch and now dinner.

Edited by akaslickster