BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

I am much more valuable out in the open. But I really didn't want to be out in the open b/c I think that we may have slightly messed up my role, in that, I should only be able to be protected every-other night. Unfortunately, that is not the case in this first game, but we will fix it for the 2nd game.

Lol...the deja vu from Mafia V keeps getting stronger...:P

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay let me explain:

If Bb is NOT who he says he is, we inject him and find out the truth.

If he IS who he claims to be, there are two possible outcomes:

If we do NOT inject him:

The company knows Bb is telling the truth, and based on the amount of info he's given out, they can figure out his identity. Since so many of us have doubts about his identity, I don't know if any of the saving roles would be protecting him tonight, and the Company will most likely kill him easily. Not only that, I'm afraid of one of our own who have kill abilities may target him during the night if he isn't injected today.

If we DO inject him:

There will be no further doubts about his identity. We don't have to worry about him being injected twice since there's no way we'd willingly inject him again unless Company had a majority, and I really don't see that happening. Since there will be no further doubts... one of our protection roles would definitely be able to save him. The Company only gets one kill a night, and we have three protection roles. Having him out in the open and confirmed narrows down the targets for our killing roles.

Do you all follow my logic? We need to inject Bb to save his life, otherwise he will most likely be killed during the night. It sounds crazy I know but logically it makes sense.

Actually that made a lot of sense. All of a sudden I don't feel so bad about the injection. With Sylar out, doesn't that give the heroes the majority? If so, then yeah, I definitely see where you're going with this.

Actually that made a lot of sense. All of a sudden I don't feel so bad about the injection. With Sylar out, doesn't that give the heroes the majority? If so, then yeah, I definitely see where you're going with this.

Uh...the Heroes always start out with the majority...

...and what a CLASSIC baddie move...pretending to be confused...

Hehe...so many juicy targets right now...:ph34r: (Stand-in for the nuclear ninja smiley...it needs to be on fire ;P)

Uh...the Heroes always start out with the majority...

...and what a CLASSIC baddie move...pretending to be confused...

Hehe...so many juicy targets right now...:ph34r: (Stand-in for the nuclear ninja smiley...it needs to be on fire ;P)

I have a legitimate reason to be confused, it's my first one.

And I'll be straight-forward and tell you I'm one of the heroes.

which i have a sneaking suspicion that is a 'classic' baddie move too...*sigh* oh well. trust me or not I'm a hero, and I'll prove it in time.

Edited by Impervious

Edit: Nevermind just saw GC's post... Hiro, you might want to take it back. I don't think anyone would be crazy enough to claim a BTSC role if they were lying, cause there'd be TWO people who could come forward and prove him wrong.

I was just re-reading the rules...doesn't the whole company have BTSC?

I have a legitimate reason to be confused, it's my first one.

And I'll be straight-forward and tell you I'm one of the heroes.

which i have a sneaking suspicion that is a 'classic' baddie move too...*sigh* oh well. trust me or not I'm a hero, and I'll prove it in time.

I believe you are a hero, because you are not beating around the bush or playing games with our heads.

If you are lying then, you shall be shot up with the truth serom. You are new and seem to be on our side. I may need your help if I think I am correct about your role. Hopefully you are an honest engine. :DWill you convince me that I am righteous?

Edited by akaslickster

I was just re-reading the rules...doesn't the whole company have BTSC?

Yes, but if you look at GC's post he said he was a hero with BTSC. Does that clear things up for you?

If there were maybe 5 people dead and we didn't know who they were, I might doubt GC. But for GC to claim that role with no unknown dead players and nobody has contradicted him leads me to believe its a solid claim.

Yes, but if you look at GC's post he said he was a hero with BTSC. Does that clear things up for you?

If there were maybe 5 people dead and we didn't know who they were, I might doubt GC. But for GC to claim that role with no unknown dead players and nobody has contradicted him leads me to believe its a solid claim.

I totally agree. And if GC is lying, then Niki can kill him tonight ;)

Oh, and thanks to my favorite police officer...hehe...I have this

post-7969-1223712465_thumbgif

Total nonsense post: But that Nuclear Ninja is awesome! :)

Since Niki should know the real DL, GC will be killed if he is lying... I don't think he would risk getting killed by Niki when he's trying to defend himself to Hiro.... If he were a baddie trying to defend himself by lying about his role, he would have chosen a hero who had less risk of being caught or challenged...

Hiro you need to let GC live! :o

Edit:sp

Edited by sweetness kat

I believe you are a hero, because you are not beating around the bush or playing games with our heads.

If you are lying then, you shall be shot up with the truth serom. You are new and seem to be on our side. I may need your help if I think I am correct about your role. Hopefully you are an honest engine. :DWill you convince me that I am righteous?

But of course. And thank you.

Yes it does, and thank you to you too.

I thought I would apologize for Syler, that, fiendish #!%$$*! He will never bother anyone again. Now I quit pulling names out of a hat. It is time to weed out the villains. Especially the most obvious ones.

I think we can conquer the scums. Itachi is only a possible baddie. He sure is quiet lately. I can't wait to hear something that can prove otherwise. Being early in the game, I could not find enough stuff.

It is time to fire-up BB intraveniously. Then we can go from there. ;)

I thought I would apologize for Syler, that, fiendish #!%$*! He will never bother anyone again. Now I quit pulling names out of a hat. It is time to weed out the villains. Especially the most obvious ones.

I think we can conquer the scums. Itachi is only a possible baddie. He sure is quiet lately. I can't wait to hear something that can prove otherwise. Being early in the game, I could not find enough stuff.

It is time to fire-up BB intraveniously. Then we can go from there. ;)

Lol...no need to apologize...since I obviously kicked your @$$ post-7969-1223714226_thumbgif But I find it hard to believe you drew my name out of a hat...I think Bb's analysis is closer to the mark...;P

Yeah, there is definitely more than one possible baddie...including everyone who for some reason didn't listen to the veteran player and confirmed innocent (i.e. ME) defending Bb...

Just saying that I'll be gone for around 5 hours but that i still think Bb is innocent despite his accusations towards me and that i also think it would be much more fruitful for us if we injected ITACHI.

Btw, something else that's suspicious, Where is he?

...Uh...probably asleep...like I should be... :blink: Um...just b/c ppl have lives outside of BD and need to sleep doesn't make them suspicious :P

...but I am suspicious of him...but now I'm more suspicious of you...;P

Alright Bb, I've finally got you figured out! Here's the proof:

av-5980.jpg + hrgavatar.jpg = bb-hrg-avatar.jpg

There's a definite resemblance! :lol:

:lol: ROFL!!! :lol: Great! Now I have to figure out how to clean the coffee I spewed out in my sudden fit of laughter out of my dad's keyboard!!!

As far as the vote goes... This is the only time I will have to be online today until around midnight CST [16 hrs from the time of my post.] Given the clear-cut evidence by Sinistral above, my vote still stands. But, uh...why has the professor not voted??

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb voting for Itachi

2) Kat - voting for brandonb

3) Sweetness Kat - voting for Bb

4) Puzzlegirl - voting for Bb

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral - voting for Bb

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

8) Crazypainter- voting for Bb

9) Itachi - voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious voting for Bb

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

Edit: clarified time zone

Edited by puzzlegirl

Well, I believe Bb this time. I hope I don't get burned by this.

5) Prince Marth

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton voting for Itachi

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells

I am in the mood for trusting Brandon this game. So my vote is for Itachi. PG you have not been targetted by a single player. :o:P

5) Prince Marth

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton - voting for Itachi

14) Grey Cells - voting for Itachi

My reasons for coming out as DL:

1) For persuading Hiro not to kill a hero.

2) The company already know I am a hero, so why shouldn't the heroes.

3) I am not Niki, so I cannot kill. If the company even have a teeny-weeny bit of common sense, they know that I will be saving most of the time rather than Niki killing a hero. So their chances of getting killed get slimmer. One hero attack less for them.

EDIT: Added prof. T's vote.

Alright Bb, I've finally got you figured out! Here's the proof:

av-5980.jpg + hrgavatar.jpg = bb-hrg-avatar.jpg

There's a definite resemblance! :lol:

HAHA Thats hilarious! I totally just fell off my chair :D

But looking at things, we probably do want brandonb's identity out in the open, but we more so need GC's role out in the open. That will be my vote (voting in next post)

~Kat

2) Kat - voting for Itachi

5) Prince Marth

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

14) Grey Cells - voting for Itachi

Oh, and I just changed my avatar to celebrate me becoming a Senior Member soon, I'll change it back if you want :rolleyes:

~Kat

Edit: 13 more posts!

Edit2: Changed to Itachi cause I missed GC coming out with his role :P

My reasons are I highly doubt brandonb is a baddie this game, I'm more inclined to believe Itachi is, by reading the posts. Convince me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Kathleen

Yeah, there is definitely more than one possible baddie...including everyone who for some reason didn't listen to the veteran player and confirmed innocent (i.e. ME) defending Bb...

I've explained the reasons why I am in favor of injecting him even though he may really be a hero. However, my logic was based on him not being protected tonight if he isn't injected. DL coming forward changes things a bit... so DL if you believe Bb is a hero and can guarantee me that Bb will be protected tonight, I would not mind changing my vote to Itachi and possibly uncovering one of the Company.

I've explained the reasons why I am in favor of injecting him even though he may really be a hero. However, my logic was based on him not being protected tonight if he isn't injected. DL coming forward changes things a bit... so DL if you believe Bb is a hero and can guarantee me that Bb will be protected tonight, I would not mind changing my vote to Itachi and possibly uncovering one of the Company.

I can give you the assurance of protecting Brandon(with permission from Niki), but as to his being a confirmed hero I cannot give assurance. But yes I myself believe Brandon to be a hero.

I can give you the assurance of protecting Brandon(with permission from Niki), but as to his being a confirmed hero I cannot give assurance. But yes I myself believe Brandon to be a hero.

Just as long as he's protected, we can deal with Bb later if he is lying.

Changing vote to Itachi:

2) Kat - voting for Itachi

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral - voting for Itachi

7) Slick2-voting for Bb