BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure about Brandon at first and still nothing has been able to really convince me that he's a baddie. Nothing's really able to convince me that Itachi is either but there's very little to go on at this point. But I do kinda believe what JS's had to say in Brandon's defense so I'm logging in my vote for Itachi.

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb voting for Itachi

2) Kat - voting for Itachi

3) Sweetness Kat - voting for Bb

4) Puzzlegirl - voting for Bb

5) Prince Marth- voting for Itachi

6) Sinistral - voting for Itachi

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

8) Crazypainter- voting for Bb

9) Itachi - voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton - voting for Itachi

11) Impervious voting for Bb

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells - voting for Itachi

15) Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

I totally agree. And if GC is lying, then Niki can kill him tonight ;)

Oh, and thanks to my favorite police officer...hehe...I have this

post-7969-1223712465_thumbgif

OMG! I know this is a nonsense post but I am so fricking jealous!!!!

Who is your personal officer? Good to have an in with the boys in blue,

less speeding tix.

I was the poiice officer one game and I know I didnt do that hot

ninja smiley....now what to say to regain this post out of the nonsense trash...

Edited by crazypainter

less speeding tix.

*cough*anothernonsensepostbut*cough*

I may be wrong, but it might be Slick (seeing as he's always the police officer in the murder cases that she always shows up at ;) )

~Kat

7) Slick2-[voting for Bb

This vote puts us all in another realm, meaning that we are not killing someone. We are just finding out who they are.

And confirming their innocence. So who am I most interested in finding out the ID of ?

I changed the color codes ... the red and blue are supposed to be for good and bad. I was getting a bit annoyed.

And I am staying with my vote as I am uber curious to see who Brandon really is....

edit:

kat, your other avatar is cuter than this one.

Edited by crazypainter

As is the company I guess. :P Sorry CP couldn't help it.

BTW If for instance Brandon is injected today, Brandon will you be able to use you ability tonight?

ha ha no worries...

but really thinking about it...how could getting injected hinder his ability?

I re read the roles and there is nothing written about it. So am am wondering why

it is being discussed. Hmm to cast doubt away from or to others?

ha ha no worries...

I re read the roles and there is nothing written about it. So am am wondering why

because the rules were 21 pages back.:P

edit: typo

Edited by Impervious

ha ha no worries...

Sometimes rules are hidden but I don't think that's the case here.

BTW Shanti(in Hindi language) means peace, if any of you already didn't know. :D

Wow, what a turn of events! I'm curious as to what Itachi has to say though...

7) Slick2-[voting for Bb

Dang, now I might have to rewrite the nice day post that I made.

Edited by Frost

Since nobody seems to trust me, I don't mind getting voted for. I don't feel like having to fight with the baddies and the goodies all game anyway. Once you all know who I am, I better have protection tonight! ...seriously. Also, once you know who I am, I can point out my awesome hint to all the good guys who totally missed it. Then I'll point out that Bb was the most likely person to get my hint. It will be fun. Vote for me to get the injection, but make sure you save me tonight.

Wow, what a turn of events! I'm curious as to what Itachi has to say though...

7) Slick2-[voting for Bb

Dang, now I might have to rewrite the nice day post that I made.

well frost, I know Bb wont mind helping you!

because the rules were 21 pages back. :P

edit: typo

Okay, Impervious...you're trying to play the noob card...you say your suspicious behavior is due to you being a newbie, you want us to acknowledge that you're a newbie, yet you've been refusing to respect the opinion of someone who is a veteran player and a confirmed innocent and change your vote...this does not bode well for you, my friend...post-7969-1223743350_thumbgif

less speeding tix.

I was the poiice officer one game and I know I didnt do that hot

ninja smiley....now what to say to regain this post out of the nonsense trash...

Lol...I think you missed one of my posts...the one where I explain my vote...that will explain the police officer thing...;P

Anyways, Bb should definitely be protected tonight. If Itachi turns out to be a baddie, he's mine...post-7969-1223743866_thumbgif Otherwise, he should be protected. No Haitian action allowed tonight...

Changing my vote for now, and I'm going back to reread the posts and try to find this "hint"

7) Slick2-[voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton - voting for Prince Marth

Changing my vote for now, and I'm going back to reread the posts and try to find this "hint"

7) Slick2-[voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton - voting for Prince Marth

Lol! Sorry, Prof. Templeton...I wasn't trying to bully ppl into changing their vote to match mine...just trying to point out why I'm suspicious of Impervious...you don't have to vote for the same person I do...I don't really have much more evidence than anyone else about who's guilty, other than who I think would want me out of the picture before having any inkling of my role...but from my extensive Mafia experience with Bb, I know he wouldn't try to get rid of a respected rival on the first night, so I know he's not a company member. ;)

Edit: Clarification.

Edited by Yoruichi-san

...but from my Mafia experience with Bb, I know he's wouldn't try to get rid of a respected rival on the first night

Ysan, you are really making me seem more honorable than I actually am in these games. I tried to get you with first chance in ABR2 if you remember B))

Edited by Brandonb

Ysan, you are really making me seem more honorable than I actually am in these games. I tried to get you with first chance in ABR2 if you remember B))

Actually, you tried to convert me, not kill me...and that was after I came out with this plan that would totally annihilate you if used correctly...;P, whereas in this game my only post before the Night Post was total nonsense...

And it's not about honor...it's about fun...sparring with a good partner is fun ;) .

Edit: And SPEAKING OF ABR2...remember who actually did try to kill me on Night 1? Hmmm....:P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Lol! Sorry, Prof. Templeton...I wasn't trying to bully ppl into changing their vote to match mine...just trying to point out why I'm suspicious of Impervious...you don't have to vote for the same person I do...I don't really have much more evidence than anyone else about who's guilty, other than who I think would want me out of the picture before having any inkling of my role...but from my extensive Mafia experience with Bb, I know he wouldn't try to get rid of a respected rival on the first night, so I know he's not a company member. ;)

Edit: Clarification.

I was changing in respone to Itachi's declaration of innocence and I didn't know who else to go with, so I just copied you. The only thing resembling a hint from him is here?

Since all the baddies know each other, maybe we should see who was eager to jump on the bandwagon. Going to re-read more in depth.

I was changing in respone to Itachi's declaration of innocence and I didn't know who else to go with, so I just copied you. The only thing resembling a hint from him is here?

Since all the baddies know each other, maybe we should see who was eager to jump on the bandwagon. Going to re-read more in depth.

You may be right, good observation. Wow, if that's true then... night 3 is gonna be a toss up. I dunno though.

Edit: This is not good, we are almost out of time.

Edited by Brandonb

You got it ;) Here's the thing though: Bb got it too. we really need to find out if Bb can be trusted. it's much more worth everyone's while to trust Bb right now. There is nothing in the Night post or in my responses that should warrant so many votes, meaning: did others get my hint? Look at everyone voting for me prior to this post. They are on suspect watch.

Edit: hah! my 3 highest suspect are all voting for me: Bb, Joe's Student and GC with his BTSC (baddie BTSC that is) - nice try. Hiro keep your kill on GC.

You got it ;) Here's the thing though: Bb got it too. we really need to find out if Bb can be trusted. it's much more worth everyone's while to trust Bb right now. There is nothing in the Night post or in my responses that should warrant so many votes, meaning: did others get my hint? Look at everyone voting for me prior to this post. They are on suspect watch.

Edit: hah! my 3 highest suspect are all voting for me: Bb, Joe's Student and GC with his BTSC (baddie BTSC that is) - nice try. Hiro keep your kill on GC.

Yeah, that's what I thought Itachi. I think you are just making people think that there is a hint in those posts, when there is really nothing.

Edit: I know how you typically include your hints... they are not hints, they are encoded messages. The posts that you have written, do not seem to contain any. I bet if I had asked you about your first post you would have said that it was the one with the hint in it.

Edited by Brandonb