BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

-When the most important thing that has happened today (nope, it wasn't my crush asking me to sit with him at lunch) is the fact that you changed your avatar :P It's just for the winter, everyone, but thanks for the compliments (but direct them at Silverheart, she made it) :D

<(^-^)>

when you really have to go.. but can because you have become involved in Lost Chronicles and is busy reading every new post... oops

i also really really really need to relieve myself! :o:P

-when you promise yourself that you would get off BD as soon as there's no new posts...2 hours later, and I'm still on :P

-when you promise yourself that you would get off BD as soon as there's no new posts...2 hours later, and I'm still on :P

that's happening to me now!!

-When you start to wish that humans didn't have to sleep, so they could stay on BD all day and night.(I know a few of you who do already :P

*stares at Star_Tiger :D *)

that's happening to me now!!

-When you start to wish that humans didn't have to sleep, so they could stay on BD all day and night.(I know a few of you who do already :P

*stares at Star_Tiger :D *)

"Sleep" :huh::huh: What is this "sleep" you speak of...?

"Sleep" :huh::huh: What is this "sleep" you speak of...?

:lol: , when you start sleeping at strange hours (ie. 4 in the afternoon) just so you don't have to endure not going on BD for 8 hours straight :D

edit: you're up already, kat? Wow, that's only 45 minutes before me *thinks about the olden days when you used to wake up 3 hours after me :P *

Edited by star_tiger

when you really have to go.. but can because you have become involved in Lost Chronicles and is busy reading every new post... oops

i also really really really need to relieve myself! :o:P

YAY! it's starting to get popular!!!

When you check frantically to see if anyone likes your new game...

• When you've actually read all 49 pages of this thread, but then you start to fell a bit like a voyeur by not posting anything. High time to rectify that.
  • When, after reading through all 49 pages of the replies to "I know I spend too much time on BrainDen When...", you feel a little bit closer to the other members instead of freaked out by their ramblings. :o
  • When you enjoy a sense of pride that your posted riddle becomes a hot topic and even more so if someone bestows it a five star rating (my baby's all grown up, I'm so proud of you).

The US should start using the metric system.

• When you've actually read all 49 pages of this thread, but then you start to fell a bit like a voyeur by not posting anything. High time to rectify that.
  • When, after reading through all 49 pages of the replies to "I know I spend too much time on BrainDen When...", you feel a little bit closer to the other members instead of freaked out by their ramblings. :o
  • When you enjoy a sense of pride that your posted riddle becomes a hot topic and even more so if someone bestows it a five star rating (my baby's all grown up, I'm so proud of you).

The US should start using the metric system.

:lol:

-When you are devastated that PT, Andromeda, Woon and Y-san haven't answered their riddles yet, and spend your time continually refreshing the page waiting anxiously for their names to become italic :P (although you still have a lot of work to do that does not include BD <_< )

-When you learn all these sophisticated words simply by dictionary-ing all the fancy words people like UR and Itachi use :)

Edited by star_tiger

When you make it a habit to check in even if you're banned.

When your ban ends at 7:52, and you refresh the page for an entire 8 minutes until you're finally un-banned.

When you couldn't be more happy about 4 pages of new posts. :D

Glad you are back :D

When you are doing this -> :o :o :o when someone says that they won't be going on BD for more than a week (how will they survive? :unsure: )

-When most of your thoughts somehow all end up with Brainden...it was just on my mind all day o.O

<(^-^)>

same here

when you keep telling yourself "time for homework" and you keep looking at the computer screen ... and your failing that one class

(no i am not failing i got a D in spanish... i was sick and now i am way behind)

Edited by Riranor

when you keep telling yourself "time for homework" and you keep looking at the computer screen ... and your failing that one class

Ah! I knew I forgot to do something today. Eh, homework's for loser anyway.

When you've had to pee for the last half hour, but you were too busy browsing threads and talking to Andromeda but hot guys to notice.

:lol:

-When you are devastated that PT, Andromeda, Woon and Y-san haven't answered their riddles yet, and spend your time continually refreshing the page waiting anxiously for their names to become italic :P (although you still have a lot of work to do that does not include BD <_< )

Yes...that's exactly the reason I'm always on as invisible...to torture you ;P

(jk)

Ah! I knew I forgot to do something today. Eh, homework's for loser anyway.

When you've had to pee for the last half hour, but you were too busy browsing threads and talking to Andromeda about hot guys to notice.

Izzy!! :o

When I spent soo much time on BD that I'm out of ideas about what to post at this thread *looks angry at Izzy*

I corrected your post and I told you schhhhhhh.... <_<

-When you finally admit you'd probably find more friends in the "clustered" (gifted program) classes than normal...and sign up to take the exam in January...YAY! :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: When you're the last poster on three of the four Miscellaneous forums :P

Edited by Kathleen

-When I try to figure out how to synthesis one of the yet undiscovered elements just for the sake of being able to claim credit for its discovery so that I can name it something that will shorten to the symbol 'E'...(...Enigmaticium? ;P)

...and all for the purposes of facilitating puzzle-making...(who cares about Nobel prizes and whatnot XP)...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

when your IM-ing your friend and she uses this emoticon-- <_<

and you go into defensive mode demanding to know where she got it from and when you find she got it from a friend you ask that friend and so-on until you give up.... then use all of braindens emoticons... :D

Edited by clozobozo

-When I try to figure out how to synthesis one of the yet undiscovered elements just for the sake of being able to claim credit for its discovery so that I can name it something that will shorten to the symbol 'E'...(...Enigmaticium? ;P)

...and all for the purposes of facilitating puzzle-making...(who cares about Nobel prizes and whatnot XP)...

When you hardly have a clue about what the above said, but it still makes you chuckle :D

When you start having dreams of what people will post on BD the following day -_- (quite a change from the usually violent dreams... :P )