BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you have a 5 page paper due the next day which you haven't started on, but you are still on BD posting here -_-

When you're supposed to be working on a 2000 word essay for an essay contest due tomorrow and you only have 241 (well written though!) words down, and you got bored and came on here.

When you managed to convince the substitute teacher that reading transcripts of Red vs. Blue was research for your essay. :D

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when... I read 38 pages of "I know I spend too much time on BrainDen"

Did you seriously read through all of these?

When you're supposed to be working on a 2000 word essay for an essay contest due tomorrow and you only have 241 (well written though!) words down, and you got bored and came on here.

When you managed to convince the substitute teacher that reading transcripts of Red vs. Blue was research for your essay. :D

That's awesome! My teacher doesn't even ask questions anymore after he overheard me telling a friend that I was Lisa and I was trying to get Maggie to kill Bob.... yeah fun times...

When this is the 3rd period in a row I've managed to discretely turn on a lap top and come on here.

Yet another substitute teacher: It's been 10 minutes. You've really finished the work already?

Me: Umm, yeah. I work pretty quickly.

Her: Oh. Were you accurate? This counts as a grade.

Me: Of course.

Her: Well.. alright then. Go read or something.

Me, back at the table: Haha, do you actually think I should read the chapter now? I just kind of looked for the answers.

Substitute: *overhears* You mean you didn't read the chapter?!

Me: Er... Dude I did. I was talking about this math thing... *turns on lap top. comes on here*

Freaking substitute galore at school today. My favorite teacher isn't here. :(

When this is the 3rd period in a row I've managed to discretely turn on a lap top and come on here.

Yet another substitute teacher: It's been 10 minutes. You've really finished the work already?

Me: Umm, yeah. I work pretty quickly.

Her: Oh. Were you accurate? This counts as a grade.

Me: Of course.

Her: Well.. alright then. Go read or something.

Me, back at the table: Haha, do you actually think I should read the chapter now? I just kind of looked for the answers.

Substitute: *overhears* You mean you didn't read the chapter?!

Me: Er... Dude I did. I was talking about this math thing... *turns on lap top. comes on here*

Freaking substitute galore at school today. My favorite teacher isn't here. :(

i luv messing with substitutes and student teachers. in my 7th grade year i had a substitute for two weeks straight :D :D and we had the 8th graders in the same room as us that year. :D :D of course when the teacher came back he lectured(yelling mad man) us for the first half of the day.(his lectures are really an hour or two long sometimes)

i luv messing with substitutes and student teachers. in my 7th grade year i had a substitute for two weeks straight :D :D and we had the 8th graders in the same room as us that year. :D :D of course when the teacher came back he lectured(yelling mad man) us for the first half of the day.(his lectures are really an hour or two long sometimes)

:lol: good times...

When the substitute teacher catches everyone in the class gaming (and me on BD :P ) and yells at us for 2 hours. Of course, the next day, my class got him fired ;) (go kiddy puppy eyes :D )

Hah, nice. In 6th grade our gifted teacher had a virus attack her leg or something, so for about 4 months (Mid-August - Decemberish) we had a different substitute every day. Once there was this Chinese woman who could hardly speak any English, and no one could understand her, so she wrote everything she said on the board. And she started doing some Geometry, and we were like "... This isn't a geometry class... We're doing geography at the moment...". Yeah, we got nothing done. It was *awesome* Eventually we got a new teacher, and it's 2 years later, and he's still teaching it. He's pretty cool, but way too many writing contests. <_<

-When you go on a Brainden splurge and post about 37 posts in one day...that's a lot for me...:unsure: And then feel like you're underposting the next day...

-When you're honoured to be killed first in Mafia, cause it means you're an experienced player and considered a threat :D

<(^-^)>

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when ... I get concerned I haven't spent enough time on the Den because it was all the way down to sixth on my browser's history!

Yeah...I've never had to worry about browser history...I always a browser with at least two tabs open to BD...there's a 'restore previous session' option in Firefox...XP

I've been meaning to post this one since about ABR2:

When you're explaining mafia to a non-braindenizen and talking about how you're worried about getting killed and someone comes in about halfway through the conversation and asks, "WHAT!?! Who's trying to kill you!?!?" thinking I was serious.

I've been meaning to post this one since about ABR2:

When you're explaining mafia to a non-braindenizen and talking about how you're worried about getting killed and someone comes in about halfway through the conversation and asks, "WHAT!?! Who's trying to kill you!?!?" thinking I was serious.

:lol: , when you're explaining mafia to a non-braindenizen and they give you the look, and has been avoiding you ever since :P Good times...

Yeah...I've never had to worry about browser history...I always a browser with at least two tabs open to BD...there's a 'restore previous session' option in Firefox...XP

Where's that button?? :huh: I'm Firefox illiterate! I've just learned recently what bookmarking is :blush: well two months ago :lol:

LOL.

When you wish Neptune would just get lynched already, 'cos he's scaring you.

:lol: When you talk way, way, way too much in a mafia (and get noted for that...5 times), simply because you want something to happen :P *cough, RVB, cough*

When you have considered making a second BD account to argue with, because no one is posting anything interesting in RVB mafia <_<

When you know that's a bad idea because you've done that and got in trouble with rookie. :ph34r:

Where's that button?? :huh: I'm Firefox illiterate! I've just learned recently what bookmarking is :blush: well two months ago :lol:

It should be an option when you exit out of Firefox...little box pops up asking you whether you want to save your tabs...

And adding to the actual thread:

-When I come home from volleyball with an injury, but I neglect treating it and immediately get on BD instead...;P

It should be an option when you exit out of Firefox...little box pops up asking you whether you want to save your tabs...

And adding to the actual thread:

-When I come home from volleyball with an injury, but I neglect treating it and immediately get on BD instead...;P

Yeah... I kinda checked that window not to pop up again with the wrong instruction! :blush:

What then :D

When I'm desperately trying to find out how to restore that function... hm... I'll phone my brother tomorrow! :blink: