BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you realize you (other than 'google.com') are the only one on, and you feel SO alone....

when you start getting the feeling your alone from up above ^^ even though your family is RIGHT THERE, along with your aunt and family/friend...

When you almost cry because your the only one posting, and are WICKED bored....

When you realize there's someone on BD that has more in commen with you than anyone you know...

hehe, when you start thinking/dreaming about people on BD more than your real-life people...(although most Braindenizens appear without faces in my dreams, and just have floating nametags above their heads :P )

hehe, when you start thinking/dreaming about people on BD more than your real-life people...(although most Braindenizens appear without faces in my dreams, and just have floating nametags above their heads :P )

Faceless people with floating nametags? Creepy....

When you argue with your brother over what the subject of your new mafia will be (Myth II or LOTR mafia)

Christmas story time!

Liam and I got up on Christmas...*well, Liam woke up, and shook me awake until I got out of bed*, and we go downstairs, and the first present we see, the label reads:

To: The Mafia Twins

It was a spy board game...:lol: THAT'S when you know you're obsessed...oh and when your best friend *cough*star_tiger*cough* Includes a couple braindenzians in her 12 page christmas card to you...btw star, I totally loved that :D

<(^-^)>

Hmm...I originally thought you were from US, but I shall now say...AUSTRALIA! :D ...or Europe :P (btw, I luv the cold very much! Better than the heat...)

Haha, right the first time. :P I wish I were from Australia, or New Zealand, I love being outside. (Cold pwns all btw, I hate the warmth. Florida totally killed all the enjoyableness from it for me..)

When you actually read the last like 4 pages of this thread, and then go back and quote this..

Christmas story time!

Liam and I got up on Christmas...*well, Liam woke up, and shook me awake until I got out of bed*, and we go downstairs, and the first present we see, the label reads:

To: The Mafia Twins

It was a spy board game...:lol: THAT'S when you know you're obsessed...oh and when your best friend *cough*star_tiger*cough* Includes a couple braindenzians in her 12 page christmas card to you...btw star, I totally loved that :D

<(^-^)>

:lol: , I couldn't resist... :P I hope Limey liked his present! ;)

When your family purposely got you non-violent things, but you still have a way to include death and mafia in it :D

Haha, right the first time. :P I wish I were from Australia, or New Zealand, I love being outside. (Cold pwns all btw, I hate the warmth. Florida totally killed all the enjoyableness from it for me..)

When you actually read the last like 4 pages of this thread, and then go back and quote this..

US? Then what are you doing here at 4 in the morning? :P

US? Then what are you doing here at 4 in the morning? :P

She is spending her holiday in my time zone! :D That feels weird, because our time is off now! :huh:

Oh Izzy... I miss you being at home, because then we are awake at the same time. :P

On topic: When every meal tastes so much better while I'm eating it in front of my computer while rummaging through BD! :lol:

Edited by andromeda

-When instead of getting a bit annoyed at someone *cough*peace*out*cough* for posting countless times in a row, you just roll your eyes and think "that's peace* for you" :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

Edit: Love the new avatar, by the way :)

Edited by Kathleen

-When instead of getting a bit annoyed at someone *cough*peace*out*cough* for posting countless times in a row, you just roll your eyes and think "that's peace* for you" :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

Edit: Love the new avatar, by the way :)

Ha-ha..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: well, that's what happends when no one's on, and when your on reaymond's forum, instead of here...

And thankyou!! B))B))B))

When you realize you've slept for 12 hours, and are shocked because of all that time you've wasted that you could have been on BD!

When you realize you've slept for 12 hours, and are shocked because of all that time you've wasted that you could have been on BD!

:lol: , when you wake up early each morning because of a dream where a BD avatar is screaming at you to go onto the Den :D

When you have 4 (around) unanswered riddles out there, and no one is trying to guess the answer! Because of this, all you do is post, post, post in this thread........

It's because no one was here to solve them peace!

There's no point starting new topic when no one is here to solve them! :rolleyes:

When I start having mafia dreams (I just started playing my first mafia) and I know exactly what people were talking about! :o