BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you're like "Woah, some one from the US is on!" Followed by "I've never noticed this person before." And then your common sense kicks in with the above post. And you conclude with looking at all the online users and where they are from. :P

You've never noticed me!? I feel sad now. :(

When you realizer your BD schedule is all messed up, and all the silly 'Mericans/Canadians won't be on for *at least* another 5 hours, and that only counts for the ones on the east coast that wake up early. :(

Where exactly are you from? :P

:lol: to Y-san...timezones indeed help with your mafia plans, I'm sure ;)

When you go to bed at 1 in the morning, and wake up at 5 to be on BD <_< I'm starting to turn into PM...sleeping more in the daytime than at night :P

When at no matter what time you post the night/day post, NO ONE is EVER ON! :o

Maybe you should post this at the "I know I DON'T spend too much time on BrainDen when..." thread! :lol:;)

When I'm exhausted like a baby elephant after a peanut-mud shower shindig and instead of having a nap I'm still here posting.

When I log out 5 times and then log back in because somebody posted something and I need to answer on their post! :) Like this one ( I just read the JB Mafia game and you were accused of not spending enough time RT ;))

Edited by andromeda

Maybe you should post this at the "I know I DON'T spend too much time on BrainDen when..." thread! :lol:;)

When I'm exhausted like a baby elephant after a peanut-mud shower shindig and instead of having a nap I'm still here posting.

When I log out 5 times and then log back in because somebody posted something and I need to answer on their post! :) Like this one ( I just read the JB Mafia game and you were accused of not spending enough time RT ;))

:lol: It wasn't me that wasn't on much, I've increased my TSOBD (Time Spent On BrainDen) from around 1 hour a day to 5-6 hours a day! :o

(Or it's because I'm on winter break :P )

You've never noticed me!? I feel sad now. :(

Aww, I didn't mean it like that. :( Just because you're never on the same time as I am.. and.. I don't pay attention to user names much. >_> Sowwy.

ST, hehe, where would you think I'm from?

When you're freezing your a** off, already wrapped up in a blanket, and have warm things on, but you're too busy on here/lazy to get up and turn the heat on..

When you need to quote everything and comment about each sentence someone posts, like this:

When I'm exhausted like a baby elephant after a peanut-mud shower shindig...

...( I just read the JB Mafia game and you were accused of not spending enough time RT ;))

hehe, luv your simile... ;) You read a whole mafia game? :o You definitely spend too much time here... :P

:lol: It wasn't me that wasn't on much, I've increased my TSOBD (Time Spent On BrainDen) from around 1 hour a day to 5-6 hours a day! :o

Only 6 hours? :lol:

When you're freezing your a** off, already wrapped up in a blanket, and have warm things on, but you're too busy on here/lazy to get up and turn the heat on..

Hmm...I originally thought you were from US, but I shall now say...AUSTRALIA! :D ...or Europe :P (btw, I luv the cold very much! Better than the heat...)

When you are watching a sad and dramatic movie, and all you can think about is "I wonder what the BD-enizens are doing right now..." and "Oh no! I hope I didn't miss the night post!"

............ when you solve a Y-san puzzle opn your own :P

:o Now that's something impressive. Y-san tends to make nearly unsolvable puzzles... :lol: Congratulations, LIS!

Hey - my mom and dad say that i only have about 1:30 - 2hrs on the computer!! Its amazing that i can be on for how long i am on....

B))B))B))B))

same here...my computer is right next to my dad's, and he works with computers (meaning he can monitor my time on the comp nearly 24/7) I have to resort to waking up at 5 in the morning... ;)

When you meant to post 1 thing and end up being here for 2 hours :P

Edited by star_tiger

:o Now that's something impressive. Y-san tends to make nearly unsolvable puzzles... :lol: Congratulations, LIS!

same here...my computer is right next to my dad's, and he works with computers (meaning he can monitor my time on the comp nearly 24/7) I have to resort to waking up at 5 in the morning... ;)

When you meant to post 1 thing and end up being here for 2 hours :P

When you think ST is lucky because she gets to go ON BD at 5 in the MORNING!!! (which this reason never makes sence...)

When you start posting reasons like above ^^ because this is one of your fav threads!! :P:)

Aww, I didn't mean it like that. :( Just because you're never on the same time as I am.. and.. I don't pay attention to user names much. >_> Sowwy.

Actually I'm probably on at the same time as you a lot but I'm invisible most of the time.

When you think 6 hours is actually not enough time to spend on BD each day. :P

When you think ST is lucky because she gets to go ON BD at 5 in the MORNING!!! (which this reason never makes sence...)

When you start posting reasons like above ^^ because this is one of your fav threads!! :P:)

:lol: , I can only go on BD at 5 because that's the only time my dad doesn't know for sure whether i go on or not ;)

Second that :P

Actually I'm probably on at the same time as you a lot but I'm invisible most of the time.

I accidently miss-typed that, 5-6 hours is what I used play. I think I play around 11-12 hours now :lol:

I accidently miss-typed that, 5-6 hours is what I used play. I think I play around 11-12 hours now :lol:

I have something for "I know i dont go on brainden enough":

> When you think that RT is not human, for there us NO WAY he can go on that much...im just probobly abnormal... <_<

When you are WAY exited, because you just made a new page!!

Edited by peace*out

> When you think that RT is not human, for there us NO WAY he can go on that much...im just probobly abnormal... <_<

When you think RT is perfectly normal because you're on just as long if not longer. :lol:

When you are WAY exited, because you just made a new page!!

:lol: Your right Peace, I'm a robot!

When your 12 hours of Brainden include naptime and snacks, rounding it out to a comfortable 8 hours ^_^

Edited by RainThinker

:lol: Your right Peace, I'm a robot!

When your 12 hours of Brainden include naptime and snacks, rounding it out to a comfortable 8 hours

When you smile to hear RT admit it, to frown just to hear dad say, "Time to get off the computer!" (dont worry - im not going anywhere!! - of course, you might wanna worry then!! ;) )

When you smile to hear RT admit it, to frown just to hear dad say, "Time to get off the computer!" (dont worry - im not going anywhere!! - of course, you might wanna worry then!! ;) )

:lol: , I feel ya ;)

When you smile to yourself after leaving for 10 minutes and finding 5 new posts :D

when you frown to yourself that when you click the 'all posts read' button, that people dont post a new post 1 second after...selfish meeee!!! ...

:lol: , I can count on Peace to post something 2 minutes after me... :P

When you realize that you have been on BD for the whole afternoon without moving further than 5 feet away from the computer (and that was to pick up a pen :P )

When you have 4 hours before Day 2 ends, and can't wait... So you do literally everything to waste time, from reading all 54 pages of I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when... to dancing in the snow outside until you fall over. (I've been EXTREMELY hyperactive for the past few hours :o )