BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When your ability to multitask has increased tenfold because you need to do your homework and surf brainden at the same time. :D

When you manage to convince everyone else you are studying and doing homework (although you are surfing BD) with your newly-gained, convince-everyone-you-are-a-goodie-although-you-probably-aren't mafia skills

When I receive a message from Cherry Lane titled eat poop... and I don't feel offended at all :lol:

That was hilarious... :D

:lol: , when you spend 5 minutes laughing about that, see your friend look over to see what you are laughing about, and hear her mumbling something about "addicted to nerdy violent games...".

Edited by star_tiger

:lol: , when you spend 5 minutes laughing about that, see your friend look over to see what you are laughing about, and hear her mumbling something about "addicted to nerdy violent games...".

When you take offence to that, but you disagree that Mafia is nerdy or violent. It's a life style choice!

When I take a two and a half hour nap from 11:00 PM - 1:30 AM and it's the end of the world because I'm nowhere to be found and I just posted a new riddle?! :huh:

I have to sleep you know... I already live on American time!!! I go to sleep at 6:00 AM :wacko:

Edited by andromeda

:o Izzy go eat! we dont want to lose you because you didnt eat! who will run Eat Poop You Cat II if your gone?? ;)

Actually... I ran "Eat Poop You Cat II" and I think I've done a good job, so if Izzy's thinking to keep me as her little helper I'll be happy to help ;) But I wanna play too so I would have to go first or second, maybe third. :P

ON THE TOPIC:

When I constantly munch on something while I'm sitting in front of my computer so in order to avoid gaining weight I buy healthy-food-grains (something that goats would most likely eat)... <_< Yuck... I think I had enough *looks around* "Where is that chocolate bar??"

Edited by andromeda

Actually... I ran "Eat Poop You Cat II" and I think I've done a good job, so if Izzy's thinking to keep me as her little helper I'll be happy to help ;) But I wanna play too so I would have to go first or second, maybe third. :P

ON THE TOPIC:

When I constantly munch on something while I'm sitting in front of my computer so in order to avoid gaining weight I buy healthy-food-grains (something that goats would most likely eat)... <_< Yuck... I think I had enough *looks around* "Where is that chocolate bar??"

Of course you can be Santa's little elf. :P Naughty elf? :unsure: (Sorry, but "little helper" totally makes me think of elves.)

If I'm Santa, I'm totally excused for eating crap food whilst on the computer. I don't do it too often, but I do eat 2 of my 3 meals while I'm online.. Which must mean I spend too much time on here. :D

When my worst nightmare is that when I log in instead of andromeda it'll be written androemda... scary :o:unsure:

While I'm at dreams... I had a dream this morning (since I sleep in the morning) that I drew a cracked, glued together flowerpot to Obama and Reese Witherspoon was there too... Nice lady... Obama said "I can't believe you drew me a broken pot" I replied with "I can't believe either?!" and then a phone rang... my dad :rolleyes: ... asking if the pigeons will have enough food for today and tomorrow morning and not to forget to feed them... Stupid pigeons... <_<

When the first thing I do after my dad wakes me up and I can't sleep anymore... I turn on the computer and log in! :D

Viva el BrainDen! :lol:

Edited by andromeda

:lol: , when you spend the precious 15 minutes before an exam reading about Andromeda's dream this morning :P

When you get sidetracked in the middle of the exam by something you realized about a person in mafia, and you start planning out what you shall do about it instead of writing about Plate Tectonics B))

When you had a dream last night that you were playing Halo, but everyone on your team suddenly started attacking you… And then they all turned into everyone in RVB mafia….. Then wake up and read how the innocents had been killing themselves off the entire time, and wonder if you psychic :unsure:

-when you start to match up BD people with real-life people

-when you dream up new plans for mafia :P

-when you lose your interest in chocolate all of a sudden when you realize that you won't be playing in a mafia until January :o :o :o

Do I dare ask?

<(^-^)>

no :) It's mostly on appearance...and I found one guy that is similar to PM, and another person who has a personality nearly identical to andromeda's :o I think the andromeda-like person is now avoiding me 'cause I keep calling her a galaxy... :lol:

-when you start to match up BD people with real-life people

Am I like anyone. :D Come to think of it.. what am I like?

When, not only have you begun to eat all your meals and watch television only while you're on BD, but now you play guitar and piano while on here as well.

At least this place hasn't started haunting my dreams yet..

Oh man, I suck at flute. I have a few friends who play, and I tried their flutes out a few times. I can finger stuff pretty well, but I can't actually make sounds come out. I played trumpet last year, which I got good at, but it was insanely boring. I kick a** at guitar though. Been playing for roughly... 3 years now. Almost 3.

:lol: , I couldn't even make a sound out of the flute until 4 months later. Don't laugh <_< Trumpet is something that was just too hard for me...although one of my friends is good at it ;) I always wanted to take up guitar...but everyone thinks I'll break the guitar strings and guitar itself within a month. Aren't they nice? :P

Back on topic:

-When you stare at Andromeda's new puzzle for 20 minutes without blinking, and everyone is thinking about whether or not to call an ambulance :D

*lol*

(I played flute for a year, everytime I finished I would feel really dizzy and/or pass out, so I quit and picked up trumpet :) -- it's way easier XD)

On topic: When your talking about going somewhere and your mom says "But it's raining though?"

and you here: "But it's Rainthinker"

and you reply: "Ohmygosh! Where? *looks around*

Mom: "erm....outside?"

*lol*

(I played flute for a year, everytime I finished I would feel really dizzy and/or pass out, so I quit and picked up trumpet :) -- it's way easier XD)

On topic: When your talking about going somewhere and your mom says "But it's raining though?"

and you here: "But it's Rainthinker"

and you reply: "Ohmygosh! Where? *looks around*

Mom: "erm....outside?"

:lol: I'm sure your mom doesn't think you're crazy... *pats Silver's head reassuringly*

When you see stuff like PM, CP and PG, and you abandon whatever you were doing and check BD

When you hear the word mafia, and you turn and say, "Ya, what about it?", then realizing it is a group of teenagers that you have never met before :P (that so didn't happen to me.. :) )

-When you see a girl with purple hair walking by and you instantly think "holy crap! Y-San's got a new riddle! yes!"

Aww...thanks...and there was a really a girl with purple hair? :blink:

-When programs start mysteriously disappearing from my computer and my first concern is "OMG, the Prologue to M4F14-8 better still be there"...

ST, guitar pwns. I broke a string the first day I got mine while I was attempting to tune. It almost hit me in the eye, lol. But strings are totally replaceable. Only about $5 for a pack, and your local music shop should teach you how to strange your strings. If not, I could.

LIS, lol, yeah, early x-mas present. ;P

On topic: When you start giggling, and your mom comes over to figure out why, and you read off the jokes (like the RainThinker one from above) and she's like "Umm. You spend too much time online, honey."