BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

Yeah... I kinda checked that window not to pop up again with the wrong instruction! :blush:

What then :D

When I'm desperately trying to find out how to restore that function... hm... I'll phone my brother tomorrow! :blink:

Yippee... when I find the way to restore that TOOLS - OPTIONS - TABS - CHECK Warn me when closing multiple tabs!

:D

IP address?

I can't believe I spend so much time on BD and I don't even know what an IP address is... <_<

edit: Aha!!! I looked it up! ;)

OK let's see what happened in the last couple of days to post something topic related!

When the batteries in my mouse go muerto and then I recycle the old ones to keep the mouse alive for couple of minutes so I could PM and post and then after two minutes I have to do it again... It was a long night and painful for my short little fingers :lol:

Edited by andromeda

When you watch the clock to see when school ends so you can come home and go on brainden to see who dies in mafia B))

I did that today but I had to get a shot <_< but I got home and went on brainden because I had no homework ^_^:D;)

When you watch the clock to see when school ends so you can come home and go on brainden to see who dies in mafia B))

I did that today but I had to get a shot <_< but I got home and went on brainden because I had no homework ^_^:D;)

Ah if one could read the minds of a Braindenner...there'd be a lot of violence o_0 And math :D

<(^-^)>

-When I highlight everything I read on the internet to check for hidden messages ;)

-When I find myself thinking of hidden messages to type

When I'm eating and reading this entire thread from the beginning, post by post and I can see the hidden message without highlighting it!

For a second I thought I had a problem with my eyesight! :lol: since I didn't notice this hidden message three months ago when I was reading this for the first time! <_<

When I'm eating and reading this entire thread from the beginning, post by post and I can see the hidden message without highlighting it!

For a second I thought I had a problem with my eyesight! :lol: since I didn't notice this hidden message three months ago when I was reading this for the first time! <_<

:o , a hidden message!!!

When you refresh BD every 3 seconds for a new post, and you start bouncing in your seat during class because someone posted something (I had to stay 2 hours after school because of that... :P )

Yes ST a hidden message... if you look closely you can see it! ;)

:lol: , you silly braindenizens... ;)

When you press your nose against the laptop screen to find out what Andromeda wrote without highlighting it :D

:lol: , you silly braindenizens... ;)

When you press your nose against the laptop screen to find out what Andromeda wrote without highlighting it :D

Just change the angle from where you are trying to read it ;)

Lover you eyes to be in the line with the desk (I have a PC) :)

That helps for me! :lol:

I know I spend to much time on BD when I log out and then roam around BD as a Guest so that others wouldn't think that I'm spending WAY TOO MUCH time on BD! :lol:

I guess it's too late for that :rolleyes:

edit: forgot to hide the hidden message :lol:

Edited by andromeda

When my French class gets distracted and discusses non-french things,

"Guys, get back on topic or Rookie will have us locked!

fortunately the teacher beat me to it... :D

:lol: :lol:

When all your friends are on facebook during free time, and you're intently focused on Brainden. Pft...facebook is boring :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

Just change the angle from where you are trying to read it ;)

Lover you eyes to be in the line with the desk (I have a PC) :)

That helps for me! :lol:

I know I spend to much time on BD when I log out and then roam around BD as a Guest so that others wouldn't think that I'm spending WAY TOO MUCH time on BD! :lol:

I guess it's too late for that :rolleyes:

edit: forgot to hide the hidden message :lol:

When you attempt to do what Andromeda suggested in the middle of class, and gets odd stares for that...and after you explained it, they give you odder stares...

And Andromeda's tip actually works!!! Although I should probably retract from doing it in class...

:lol: :lol:

When all your friends are on facebook during free time, and you're intently focused on Brainden. Pft...facebook is boring :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

Heh. Facebook is blocked at school. :(

Matazone = Brainden > Debating > Math and Science > Hot/awesome people > Facebook > Everything else > Myspace. :D

Haha...so true...XP

-When I'm counting out the alphabet and instead of "H-I-G" I count "H-R-G"... :rolleyes:

Might want to work on your alphabet skills...last time I checked, it went H-I-J ;)

<(^-^)>

As long as Y-san speaks math it's OK English is not so important :lol::P

Edited by andromeda

As long as Y-san speaks math it's OK English is not so important :lol::P

When you full-heartedly agree knowing that any normal person would be something like this -> o.O o.O o.O

When you include Braindenners in your exam...don't y'all luv the creative part in exams? :P

When you full-heartedly agree knowing that any normal person would be something like this -> o.O o.O o.O

When you didn't even decide whether you needed to agree or not. It was already accepted as fact before your brain had a chance to even consider not agreeing.

When you forget "normal" people don't find nerds cool.

When you include Braindenners in your exam...don't y'all luv the creative part in exams? :P

When I'm trying to convince people that there's a constellation in sky called Tiger! :blush: I mean there's an entire ZOO there... :huh: why wouldn't there be a tiger? :rolleyes:

When you didn't even decide whether you needed to agree or not. It was already accepted as fact before your brain had a chance to even consider not agreeing.

When you forget "normal" people don't find nerds cool.

Nerds are the coolest people on the face of the Earth! B))

When I'm trying to convince people that there's a constellation in sky called Tiger! :blush: I mean there's an entire ZOO there... :huh: why wouldn't there be a tiger? :rolleyes:

Nerds are the coolest people on the face of the Earth! B))

Aw FAIL! I'm not a nerd...I'm just a reasonably smart, bookish, shy, mafia addict...-_-

<(^-^)>