BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

It's because no one was here to solve them peace!

There's no point starting new topic when no one is here to solve them! :rolleyes:

When I start having mafia dreams (I just started playing my first mafia) and I know exactly what people were talking about! :o

I know, right? :o It's totally creepy...

<(^-^)>

When I start having mafia dreams (I just started playing my first mafia) and I know exactly what people were talking about! :o

:lol: , I knew it! Mafia is taking over our minds and making us think violently :D

When you realize that your dreams got that much more violent since you joined BD :P

edit: grammar (hehe, when you automatically put the reason for your edit in each edited post)

Edited by star_tiger

When you are assigned to write a 3-5 page short story for L.A. and you turn Myth mafia into a story about mafia with Limeliam as the main character. :lol:

When 3/4 of your new year's resolutions involve BrainDen. :P

When you are assigned to write a 3-5 page short story for L.A. and you turn Myth mafia into a story about mafia with Limeliam as the main character. :lol:

When 3/4 of your new year's resolutions involve BrainDen. :P

Hehe...Liam you're famous ;)

Oh, I totally thought I was the only one :unsure:

1) Don't spend too much time on Brainden

2) Ignore resolution one

3) Improve mafia lying skills

4) Attempt to make friends out of Brainden

5) Spend more time in the "New Puzzles" section (that's what you joined for, Kat ;) )

etc...:)

<(^-^)>

1) Don't spend too much time on Brainden

2) Ignore resolution one

3) Improve mafia lying skills

4) Attempt to make friends out of Brainden

5) Spend more time in the "New Puzzles" section (that's what you joined for, Kat ;) )

etc...:)

<(^-^)>

:lol: , luv resolutions 1 and 2!

- When you realize Y-San hasn't posted anything on BD in a week :o :o :o

WHAT? You sure? :unsure: This may be a sign of an apocalypse! *hides under giant chocolate peacock* <- (partial sanity lost from over-exposing of BD )

When you don't leave the laptop for more than an hour on Christmas Eve and Christmas :P Yup, my sanity is definitely in danger now... -_-

:lol: , I knew it! Mafia is taking over our minds and making us think violently :D

When you realize that your dreams got that much more violent since you joined BD :P

edit: grammar (hehe, when you automatically put the reason for your edit in each edited post)

When your sis is watching you edit your posts, and she sees that you wrote:

Edit: *something here*

Then she says why did you put 'edit' there, and you answer 'because everyone else does'. She says 'why' again, and you finally answer 'i dont know!!' :wacko:

When your sis is watching you edit your posts, and she sees that you wrote:

Edit: *something here*

Then she says why did you put 'edit' there, and you answer 'because everyone else does'. She says 'why' again, and you finally answer 'i dont know!!' :wacko:

:lol: , when you know all the little BD codes (like BTSC and edit)

Oh, and people usually put edit because of changes in stuff like riddles and mafia. I learnt about the edit the hard way in mafia...people tend to suspect you if you edited a post without putting down the reason why :P

:lol: , luv resolutions 1 and 2!

WHAT? You sure? :unsure: This may be a sign of an apocalypse! *hides under giant chocolate peacock* <- (partial sanity lost from over-exposing of BD )

When you don't leave the laptop for more than an hour on Christmas Eve and Christmas :P Yup, my sanity is definitely in danger now... -_-

I think it's just cause she's been doing Mafiaholic Mafia :lol:

When you were unable to get on BD on New Year's Eve to wish everyone Happy New Year :(

So you just yelled HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! at the top of your lungs out of your front door, hoping someone on BD would hear it. :unsure:

(I got a lot of stares from neighbors for doing that)

Happy late New Year everyone! :D

I think it's just cause she's been doing Mafiaholic Mafia :lol:

When you were unable to get on BD on New Year's Eve to wish everyone Happy New Year :(

So you just yelled HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! at the top of your lungs out of your front door, hoping someone on BD would hear it. :unsure:

(I got a lot of stares from neighbors for doing that)

Happy late New Year everyone! :D

So THAT'S what that strange echo was...sweet ^_^ I guess I was close enough ;)

<(^-^)>

When the guy you have a crush on is talking to you on MSN but you say brb and go on brainden instead.... :blush:

(dont worry i've gone back to talking to him... :lol: )

:o Ok, that's just obsessed xD Don't ignore guys who give you attention Clozo ;) In fact, why don't you invite him to Brainden?

-When you swear, after being a baddie SO MANY TIMES in mafia, you're proably going to grow up a criminal xD

<(^-^)>

:o Ok, that's just obsessed xD Don't ignore guys who give you attention Clozo ;) In fact, why don't you invite him to Brainden?

-When you swear, after being a baddie SO MANY TIMES in mafia, you're proably going to grow up a criminal xD

<(^-^)>

lol it wasnt actually him... we think it was my friend... but i have been texting him.. :P

-when you dont want to invite friends to BD cause its your hideout :lol:

When you consider being able to describe Mafia without using the word Mafia, a GREAT acheivement :lol:

When you see the word Fail in Poe-umm II and you think "Oh No! Has someone started it here too?" :o

(it's a fun game though :P )