BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

..haha...very funny. I was just saying that I would do something like that, but maybe I'm too perceptive into things that are not there...(I've talked about this on numerous other topics :) ). I am not a QA. Maybe BB it might be good to get them to think I am so they'll try to meet up with me tonight. That way we will a 33% chance of having another night with lone QA's and no kills. Then again, I am QA. That would tell the others to come find me tonight. Why would I be so obvious about it though. That's just darn silly :rolleyes:

P.S. I purposely made those two statements without the maybes and such so they can be lie detected. B))

I would not speculate so much. You're looking like a baddie and trying to throw on the avatar for disguise like that Nayana did before. I am an important innocent for sure. Now if I reveal who I am then that Mafia will try for me. I am doing fine work so far. If you are innocent then you prove it. :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! all PMs are in! Let's get this started! No posts until the night post, which might be a bit, I'm in the process of writing it. And trust me, this will be a good one. :D

It also depends on if I can be around to post it. We'll see.

Sorry I just noticed through all these other posts I was not yet up to this when I had to reply to other posts. No more untill you say. :blush:

hey everyone, "quiet"

Seriously though... the night post hasn't even came.

Please do not post:

* if you're dead (nobody yet :D)

* if you're a non-player (such as LIS)

* if you're going to post 'nonsense'

if you were listed as one of those three, or know that you were doing one of those three, don't even post to apologize. That defeats the purpose- just don't post :P You can post all you want in the Mafia V Sign-up thread of course, post to heart's content

but let's at least wait until the night post, k?

I just thought this was worth reposting :P

I don't really care, but I was just laughing because Unreality is a culprit of it now...