BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

I get the feeling that at least two baddies have flown under the radar using the "I am an innocent" statement. However, if you didn't notice, Dnae stated that they are "innocent" not "AN innocent". Knowing that if this were lie detected, and Dnae was a QA OR GR, He would come up as innocent b/c he has no killed anyone yet. Very Very sneaky Dnae!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there are definitely some baddies running with the "I am an innocent" line. I think they're probably trying the strategy of overloading Twoaday with too much information. They know that he can only lie-detect one, maybe two statements, so the risk isn't that great to say they are an innocent and then they can say "Hey, I have nothing to hide. Look, I even offered to let Twoaday lie-detect me."

As to which one is the best target, I'm not sure...I guess the strategy is working. I just hope that Twoaday isn't fooled.

Wow, lots to read. I only need a few more PMs and I can post the night post. Not sure when I will be able to, hopefully soon. If not, it will be a while later.

BTW, the Bankroller's role is not revealed in death.

Cool suprise after lunch folks!! Dang PG, you just aren't having luck with this. :lol::lol::lol: I guess now we just have to wait for tomorrow. The night post will hopefully give us some clues. If she's mafia then oh well, buh bye..:) But if she's QA then they still might get something out of it tonight. I hope she's the grim reaper 'cause I liked the sphynx/yeti riddle thing. I hope Frost can come up with some good ones. LOL

I was just going over the rules and roles, thinking about the first night. At first, I figured all the people targeted by the QAs would have some role that has a sort of immunity the first night (Grim Reaper, Ninja) or someone who was away that night doing other things (Healer, Mafia). But after reading the rules of the roles (that was fun to say in my head), it says the QAs must have majority to kill, and with each QA targeting a different person, there is no majority, and therefore no death. To explain the non-deaths, the divine host Frost had to give a reason (burgler alarm, loud noise, forgotten weapon), so these may or may not be clues, but I'm leaning more towards the not.