BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

questions about the use of Aurora:

Will we still learn who was targeted and by what faction? And if any of the saving roles were properly used?

Also, even though the target gets saved, I'm assuming any QAs who meet up still get to meet and communicate?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we still learn who was targeted and by what faction?

yes

And if any of the saving roles were properly used?

yes

Also, even though the target gets saved, I'm assuming any QAs who meet up still get to meet and communicate?

yep, probably. Aurora is only like a save-all doctor- though it can't prevent the death of the Shaman of course if the Shaman has already used Scry

Edited by unreality

Will we still learn who was targeted and by what faction? And if any of the saving roles were properly used?

i hope it's that the night post goes exactly like planned and gets written normally, and then all deaths are revoked.

yes and yes. everyone still gets attacked, they just miraculously live through it unscathed

i hope it's that the night post goes exactly like planned and gets written normally, and then all deaths are revoked.

wait yeah... since it's like a Healer-role, the specific kills and stuff are still noted! You're right

edit: yeah Itachi and Bb are correct

Edited by unreality

yes and yes. everyone still gets attacked, they just miraculously live through it unscathed

Thanks unreality, Itachi, and Bb. (Hey, you all actually agreed on something :P ) I was hoping we'd still get all the info from the night post, otherwise it would a) be dull and b) not help our next-day lynch vote any. But I was hoping there was something special about the northern lights that would prevent the QAs from recognizing each other. Oh well. I guess just saving everyone is enough.

BTW, Itachi, I think the subtler expression is *couGRgh* ;)

..haha...very funny. I was just saying that I would do something like that, but maybe I'm too perceptive into things that are not there...(I've talked about this on numerous other topics :) ). I am not a QA. Maybe BB it might be good to get them to think I am so they'll try to meet up with me tonight. That way we will a 33% chance of having another night with lone QA's and no kills. Then again, I am QA. That would tell the others to come find me tonight. Why would I be so obvious about it though. That's just darn silly :rolleyes:

P.S. I purposely made those two statements without the maybes and such so they can be lie detected. B))

**Bringing up the current roster**

Host: Frost

1) Unreality -

2) Brandonb -

3) Frozen -

4) Slick -

5) TwoaDay -

6) Yoruichi-san -

7) Taliesin -

8) Itachi -

9) CrazyPainter -

10) Cherry Lane -

11) Dnae -

12) Nayana -

13) Dawh -

14) pw0nzd -

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal -

19) Rene83 - DEAD - [Mafia]

20) Sinistral -

Good morning. Or is it? I cant wait to see the night post.

Yawn** I am off to the dog park and will return shortly.

If anyone wants to lie detect me, go for it. I have nothing

to hide.

-crazyP

Good morning. Or is it? I cant wait to see the night post.

Yawn** I am off to the dog park and will return shortly.

If anyone wants to lie detect me, go for it. I have nothing

to hide.

-crazyP

oh, and I thought CP was posting to respond to Itachi's accusation :( Guess we'll have to wait a while for that.

um..why? We still have many hours before there's voting.

Right, but it didn't come up after the day post, and I just figured that it would make things easier and fast for Frost. Plus people could get the updated version if they hadn't already written it down... just trying to be helpful :)

Right, but it didn't come up after the day post, and I just figured that it would make things easier and fast for Frost. Plus people could get the updated version if they hadn't already written it down... just trying to be helpful :)

how thoughtful of you