BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

flamebirde

Disclaimer: The contents of the prologue, day, and night posts may or may not correspond to events written by C.S. Lewis. whistle.gif

"Hey! Guys! Look at this!" Lucy called to her siblings. They peered cautiously into the wardrobe... And saw a world covered with snow. As Peter, Susan, and Lucy walked forward, Edmund sneaked off to the side. He had seen a chariot and was curious.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, the three children peered at the strange, half horse-half man figure in front of them. "I think you'll want to come with me. The White Witch is far more nasty than I could ever be," Mr. Tumnus muttered, shooing them toward his house. "The Beavers are waiting, after all," he told them. "Beavers...?" Peter muttered.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The White Witch, Maugrim, and Ginnarbrick were in her chariot, muttering about various uprisings across Narnia, when Edmund stumbled to their carriage. "I don't suppose we've met?" He asked awkwardly. The White Witch smiled, and said sweetly, "No, I suppose we haven't. Sit down, please."

Lucy, Peter, and Susan were starting to wonder where Edmund was. But before they could discuss it, Mr.Tumnus pressed mugs of warm tea into their hands. The Beavers came in, and sat down. "This is a great hono-" Mrs. Beaver started, when a great roar came from outside. Aslan had arrived, and with him came a great burden. "My friends, The White Witch has started a new spell. In a few minutes, we shall no longer be able to recognize anyone. Beware, and good luck." With that, Aslan set out to find Edmund, for he knew that they would need all the friends they could get.

And the hosts looked down from their heavenly pedestal, and all was revealed. This would be a great war, and the outcome would be a great turning point in Narnia's history.

N1 has started! Get your actions in by 4 P.M. EDT. Good luck, and let the mind games begin!

• Upvote 1

Goodies (WinCon: Eliminate Baddies)

Lucy Pevensie- save

Susan Pevensie- redirect

Peter Pevensie- RID kill

Aslan- indy RID Recruit, bodyguard, broadcast

Mr. Tumnus- vote manip

The Beavers- spy

Baddies- Have BTSC and Night Kill (WinCon: Majority)

The White Witch- NK carrier

Ginnarbrick- redirect

Maugrim- block

Indy (WinCon: RID kill the player responsible for killing first dead sibling or vote for them if lynched. If that is not possible, RID three siblings and The White Witch.)

Edmund Pevensie- RID kill, can trade for night or day immunity or spy; if recruited, RID kill becomes block, no immunity

OOA/OOP: RID Kill>RID Kill>>RID Recruit>>Redirect>Redirect>Block (if recruited)>Block>Save>NK>>Spy

>> means it happens in that order regardless of who targets who. RID kills>>recruit>>redirects/blocks/save/NK>>spy.

> means it happens at the same time. RID kills happen together and redirects/blocks/save/NK happen together.

Rules:

1. In the event that the White Witch dies, the NK will pass to Maugrim, then Ginarrbrik.

2. The NK is not blocking. e.g. If the White Witch NKs Edmund (after recruited), Edmund's target will still be blocked.

3. The following will appear in the night post only if successful: RID Kills, NKs, Blocks, and Saves. Blocks will fail if the target does not act at night. Baddie block will fail if he targets the same player as Edmund (because Edmund's block will go through first) Redirects and Spies will not appear regardless of success or failure.

4. Redirected players will be informed that they have been redirected but will not be told to whom they were redirected.

5. If Edmund is targeted for the NK, Aslan will die in his place (bodyguard) and Aslan's role will be revealed. Edmund will become a goodie. Edmund cannot die in the next day/night cycle.

6. Edmund will be notified if recruited. Edmund's recruit will be publicly declared in the night post.

7. Aslan's broadcast ability may be used once per day/night cycle (so once between N1/D1, once between N2/D2, etc.). A 250 character limit (not including spaces) will be enforced. The broadcast can be blocked. Broadcast messages will not be clearly marked but they may be hinted at.

8. Edmund will be informed if the first sibling is NKed but will not be told the specific role. If the first of Edmund's siblings is lynched (as opposed to NKed), the first player to vote for the sibling of those who are still voting for the sibling will be held accountable for said sibling's death. If the sibling is killed as a result of a redirected kill, the redirector will be held accountable.

Thanks for handling that flame. Li will be playing as Cavenglok has not confirmed.

Hosts: flamebirde and Thalia (with MiKi supervising)

1. mewminator

2. EDM

3. MikeD

4. gvg

5. Brainy

6. TheCube

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

10. Yodell

@Thalia .. remember my time issue ? :D

...looks like you were right :) but I was right as well .. anyway 4PM EDT means 23:00h in my time zone at the moment (I'm 7 hours ahead of New York) ... but it's still pretty perfect.

Not too much talk around here although the night is half way over...

N1: The War Begins

flame and Thal watched as the characters moved about. The White Witch wasted no time in choosing her first victim.

"Maugrim! I want you to find Yodell. Bring her to me!"

"I hear and obey." he growled as he bounded away to carry out her orders.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yodell was making her way through the snow when suddenly, a large figure crashed into her sending her flying into. . . a conveniently located ditch.

"Stupid Narnians." Maugrim growled. "Always getting in the way."

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thal turned to flame. "Umm. Where did that giant hole come from?"

"Well, you remember that taser that MiKi is always getting excited about? She just seemed so depressed since it got taken away and she hasn't been able to use it since she got it back."

Thal stared blankly, not making the connection.

"I've also been thinking about what to do with any inactives."

". . . So you dug a ditch to thow them in and you're going to let MiKi at them with the taser? You can't be serious?"

"Maybe. . . " flame responded with a slightly mischevious grin.

". . . Don't you think we should at least warn them?"

flame thought a moment. ". . . Nah!"

Thal shrugged, turning back to the events unfolding below, making a mental note not to let her guard down around flame and hoping that she wouldn't have to find out if he was serious.

"Well, it appears that Yodell won't be going anywhere tonight on her own."

The hosts continued to observe.

Suddenly realizing that he had just sent his target flying, Maugrim shot off after Yodell. Yodell landed head first at the bottom of the ditch.

"Oww. What was that?" She mutterred as a dark shadow fell over her.

She looked up in horror as she recognized The White Witch's chief of police.

"This is not my day." Yodell groaned, and collapsed.

Maugrim dragged her back to The White Witch's palace.

"My Queen." Maugrim dropped Yodell before The White Witch, bowed, and exited silently.

The White Witch looked down at Yodell in disgust. Yodell had just enough strength to look up at The White Witch before she turned her to stone.

"Ginnarbrick!"

The dwarf scrambled to the Queen's feet. "Yes, my Queen?"

"Take this to the courtyard. Put it with the others."

"I hear and obey." Ginnarbrick responded as he dragged the statue that was once Yodell away.

1. mewminator

2. EDM

3. MikeD

4. gvg

5. Brainy

6. TheCube

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

10. Yodell- Turned to stone by The White Witch

D1 has begun. D1 ends at 4 PM EDT on Wednesday. For those in the States, that's Independence Day. Is that going to be a problem for anyone?

Edited by Thalia

1. mewminator

2. EDM

3. MikeD

4. gvg

5. Brainy

6. TheCube - voting for MikeD

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

10. Yodell- Turned to stone by The White Witch

I did something stupid and from the results we have, Mikey is a baddie.

Oh well .. and I was looking forward to playing :-s ..

@all .. Enjoy the rest of the game ..even if I will haunt you :ph34r:

@hosts : cool job so far .. . but what's with that ditch ?

@Thal : u better watch your back .. in case Flame is serious ;)

PS.I can now join the Club of people killed 1st Night ... I think Aaryan started that club :D

@hosts : cool job so far .. . but what's with that ditch ?

Mom has been hounding me and I wasn't sure what to do for a block so in the short amount of time I had, I threw a ditch in there and tried to make it a threat as to what would happen should people go inactive. I'm sure MiKi really would love to use that taser. . .