BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

flamebirde

I am alive today. But as pointed out it doesn't proof that I am a goodie.

But anyway I believe Brainy in a baddie.

As mboon stated "look Brainy who said she would change her vote after seeing Cube's reasoning."

It seems like she wanted to vote for me or Cube but have a story to tell to cover her action once her target was proven a goodie.

Brainy post wasn't there when I posted the above. But now that she is voting for me I am sure she is a baddie so...

Hosts: flamebirde and Thalia

Supervisor: MiKi

2. EDM

3. MikeD voting for Brainy

4. gvg

5. Brainy voting for MikeD

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

DEAD:

10. Yodell- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N1

6. TheCube- killed on D1- revealed to be Susan Pevensie

1. mewminator- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N2

Prove that you're not a baddie Mike

2. EDM

4. gvg

7. mboon voting for MikeD

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

DEAD:

Edit: Also Brainy did point that Mike may not be the Witch which may be a goodie move.

Edited by mboon

@Brainy Better?

@All, I will reveal my role tomorro (real life tomoro, its almost 11pm here and I need to sleep.), if I have to. Only reason anybody think i am a baddie is because of the Cube's mistakes. But brainy has acted like a baddie.

2. EDM

4. gvg

7. mboon voting for MikeD

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

DEAD:

I agree we need to lynch MikeD today, but Brainy is making me suspicious.

I don't believe she "forgot" to change her vote.

Her being the first to vote feels like a "cover" for also being a baddie with MikeD.

She claims to be getting redirected, but is she? She hasn't been pushed into a ditch or river. (Or can someone be "redirected" without it appearing in the post?)

And now MikeD is throwing in the towel, and voting for Brainy to get the heat off of her....

Edited by psykomakia

can someone be successfully "redirected" without it appearing in the post?

:)

Oh duh nevermind. I just went back to the rules which state:

"Redirects and Spies will not appear regardless of success or failure."

So those are "blocks" into the ditch or river.

I need to read more carefully.

Edited by psykomakia

can someone be successfully "redirected" without it appearing in the post?

:)

Oh duh nevermind. I just went back to the rules which state:

"Redirects and Spies will not appear regardless of success or failure."

So those are "blocks" into the ditch or river.

I need to read more carefully.

I have been redirected the past two consecutive nights: First, I tried to spy TheCube. Then, I tried to spy MikeD (that way, if I was wrong when with my RID, I would know it and not have to worry about trying to RID kill for two nights in a row instead of figuring out who he was and RID killing him once).

Dude. If you have RID'd Mike last night, we wouldn't even have to WORRY about whether he's goodie or baddie.

You just pushed everything out a day to give the baddie's an extra NK....

Not necessarily. Let's say by some miracle MikeD was WW. I RID killed him yesterday. What happens if you guys lynched a goodie today instead of another baddie? Or I was lynched so no other baddies can be RID killed?

A clarification about the night post. When I said the part about mew at The Beavers was for story purposes only, I meant:

1. That had nothing to do with mew's action if he had one

2. The Beavers may or may not be alive. The night post will not give any information on whether certain roles are alive other than those who acted and are supposed to appear.

Not necessarily. Let's say by some miracle MikeD was WW. I RID killed him yesterday. What happens if you guys lynched a goodie today instead of another baddie? Or I was lynched so no other baddies can be RID killed?

If you RID kill Mike, we know he's a baddie (and we're down to 2). As it stands, MikeD might still be GOOD and you might be BAD, lying about 'forgetting' to change your vote, lying about have been redirected, lying about having RID capabilities (which, I guess, would explain your curious lack of using it on Mike?). I'm starting to WIFOM.

If you RID kill Mike, we know he's a baddie (and we're down to 2). As it stands, MikeD might still be GOOD and you might be BAD, lying about 'forgetting' to change your vote, lying about have been redirected, lying about having RID capabilities (which, I guess, would explain your curious lack of using it on Mike?). I'm starting to WIFOM.

Maybe so. But like I said. Aslan, feel free to try to recruit me. When it works, you'll see the truth.

I might have been able to RID kill MikeD. Maybe. Because what happens if I thought he was WW, but he was Maugrim or vice versa? We would be no further ahead than we were during D1.

Ah. I didn't think about him being a different baddie. I've been assuming he was WW or a goodie because of what TheCube and others said.

Now I'm 50/50 here. I see four possibilities. Can anyone (other than Mike or Brainy) rule any of them out? Should we vote on these 4 and act on our majority?

#1: MikeD is baddie, Brainy's Edmund.

#2: MikeD is goodie, Brainy's Edmund.

#3: MikeD is goodie, Brainy's baddie.

#4: MikeD and Brainy are baddies and Brainy's leading the charge to get the heat off of him for 'forgetting' to change his vote D1.