BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

This is beginning to feel more like a personal attack... If you have a problem with me, then you need to contact me privately and work it out. Don't let it pollute the game.

I have no idea at whom this is directed.

Additionally, my smoke and mirrors is working flawlessly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about from now on. And it's a miracle we managed to lynch Bong, with everyone coming after me at the same time. It very easily could have been an innocent that got lynched. And who knows what will happen this Night. Stay out of junkyards and protect your cats, everyone!

What? Lynching baddies is never a good thing!

Anyway, I'm hoping I live through this night...I have some big-time decisions to make for the daytime.

Oh, then we know each other. =P

My previous statement stands. You want entertainment? I can bring it. =P

Right...but look at all of the deaths we've had to endure. Here I'll count them up.

See? Unproductivity at its worst.

To keep it that low, go visit curr3nt.

And did you figure out what I was trying to tell you earlier?

Poor EDM had to die though...

Poor Frisco.

N3: Second Chance

Dusk really needed to find Jack. He had been paid and even if Vengeous was dead, Dusk still wanted to carry out his last instruction. He found KlueMaster asked him to join. Frustrated with KlueMaster's insistence that he was not Jack, Dusk knocked him out and walked away.

*************************************************************************************

Gordon Edgley found The Torment and tried to convince him to join, but The Torment wanted only one thing, for Valkyrie to die. Gordon decided to protect his niece and recruit The Torment with one brilliant move, promising to kill her and then faking her death. The Torment was so happy that he joined immediately.

*************************************************************************************

The Baron's death left Billy Ray Sanguine feeling angry, someone must pay, he had to kill somebody. When he saw curr3nt across the street he smiled, it was not often he was able to kill the same man twice. A moment's work with his razor and curr3nt lay dead. "I love repeat business."

Skulduggery was very pleased with the previous day and looked forward to finding Vengeous's cohorts. When he saw Thalia he shouted out, "Hey you, I know who you are!" and whipped out his gun. Thalia ran off though and on second thought, he figured she was probably not who he thought anyway. At least he did not waste any bullets.

The Torment skulked about looking for someone to act on. Yodell did not stand a chance as the massive spider pounced. That was satisfying he thought to himself.

Tanith knew her target for the night and spotted Tolencal stepping out of a coffee shop. Tanith clobbered her with a well-aimed blow. she would be spending this night in the hospital.

Mr. Bliss invited Aura over to his place for a night full of talk, Chinese, and drinks. Later that night he went out for snacks, telling Aura that he would be back in ten minutes. When he had not returned an hour later, she tried to leave but was unable to budge his door a bit, it was heavy and jammed tight, designed that way by Mr. Bliss to keep unwanted guests out. She was going nowhere that night.

Billy Ray Sanguine sunk into the ground beneath and followed Sakura-chan, noting who she visited that night.

China Sorrows visited Tolencal at the hospital and they chatted happily away. It was all too easy to get Tolencal to open up and reveal her secrets.

Players:

2. Molly Mae - voting for

4. Akriti - voting for

5. tolecnal - voting for

6. Sakura-chan - voting for

7. Aura - voting for

8. maurice - voting for

9. KlueMaster - voting for

11. darth nox - voting for

12. Thalia - voting for

13.Yodell - voting for

14. Shadow7- voting for

15. DarthMask - voting for

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

10. curr3nt - Killed N3 by Billy Ray Sanguine

Day 3 ends Tuesday August 23 at 3pm EDT

Edited by Nana7

:duh: Ok...hopefully I get some info out of the NP because the utter derp from two players just blew my mind.

EDIT: Nice recruit Gordon!

EDIT2: Blast...I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that curr3nt is dead though :(

Edited by DarthMask