BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

Tsk, tsk. By waiting, I have learned a lot of things. For example, I was able to narrow down your role some more, as well as Molly's. The fact that you and her are pushing so hard for my lynch is pretty telling.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever.

Your arrogance is your undoing. My vote will not come off of you until you or I are dead.

Last chance...who did you target last night?

Edited by maurice

1. @Thalia I believe DM to be extremely good.

2. It is not important that we lynch Sak. It is important that she reveal her role. She said she's willing to but why hasn't she? What is to be list by doing so?

She wants roles revealed so she can narrow a claim.

3. Oh and how are you good again? Serious question, i recall moving off of you, but not why.

1. OK. Shadow would be my top choice then.

2. I doubt that she is part of the Mafia. Could be mistaken but doubt it.

3. You just decided that you were satisfied with my responses. *shrug* I will out if you want but I'd rather not. On the other hand, I figure Molly already knows and I thought you would have figured it out by some of my comments.

I'm pretty much positive maurice is Mafia at this point. We've already got his role narrowed down to both remaining baddies and an indy or Grouse, who he swears he is not, and Bliss, who he can't be.

I'm pretty much positive maurice is Mafia at this point. We've already got his role narrowed down to both remaining baddies and an indy or Grouse, who he swears he is not, and Bliss, who he can't be.

You have his role narrowed down. The rest of us believe that mo is Bliss. Why can't he possibly be Bliss?

I might have...got sidetracked :dry: edit-in response to thalia's #3 way above

Until bong died i was certain to die, so kinda winging it spreadsheet-wise. Don't out...but we do have a lot of goodies all of a sudden.

Will check to see how shadow and sak-c have interacted.

Edited by maurice

I've made some assumptions on my spreadsheet but I think they are pretty reasonable ones including assuming that claims that have been made are true since no one has countered. If you think DM is good, I'll go with that. I think if we lynch Molly today, we might be able to win it tonight. Still wondering why he seemed to be offering to out the 3rd baddie. :huh:

I turn your question around-why must he be Bliss? Don't you think it's wierd? He's claimed a bunch of roles and abilities and even denied ever saying he was Bliss at one point. Even though he outed himself and was certain he would die, he did not, nor did he attempt to use his alleged ability on himself, which would guarantee his safety. That suggests to me that he didn't think he would die at all And how about the fact that he keeps pushing a lynch against me, even now? And I still think it's pretty wierd that he claims to have used his power on himself the first day. We really need China to out herself and give us some information.

Maurice is on the right track in regards to me...check my voting pattern :P

I have Shadow as a possible baddie...but there are a few others that I'm MORE interested in...(*ahem*SC&DN*ahem*)

I'll stay on DN for the time being since I don't have any reason to shift...other than the extremely suspicious fact that BOTH MM and Shadow are voting for him >.>

If we get Dusk or Sanguine today it's VERY likely we win next night or next day...preferably Dusk to remove the possibility of recruiting the *nearly outed* Jack.

EDIT: SC...did you seriously just say what I thought you just said...I give you 1 minute to recant that statement before my vote immediately shifts to you.

EDIT2: Most players will know what statement I'm speaking of...

Edited by DarthMask

*sigh* you are asking our SPY role to out...our ONLY spy role...If China is who I think then they have no information to give us. The only reason a competent mafia player would ever ASK a spy to out themselves is...well I can't think of one. A spy will always out themselves if they have the information required...NEVER ask a spy to out if you are a goodie role.

ok im here now, i thought we already went over this yesterday.......... thats why the votes were off of me........... i have spoken, just not much

and now i would like to vouch for sakura

Edit: more clear, she is not mafia

Edited by darth nox

Right now, we need information. What is the point of being such a role if you keep all the information to yourself? China can tell us Molly's role , as well as who curr3nt was. Both of these pieces of information are invaluable. And assuming Grouse and Bliss are still alive, both of them can protect her from the Mafia. If Molly is guilty, then we can kill her without worry. If she is innocent, we don't make a costly mistake and can aim for someone else.

Like I said, as a back-up, I can reveal my role. I've nothing to fear in doing so, because the Mafia has surely already figured it out, and I doubt Jack would waste his time trying to kill me when he needs to aim for other people in order to win.

Right now, we need information. What is the point of being such a role if you keep all the information to yourself? China can tell us Molly's role , as well as who curr3nt was. Both of these pieces of information are invaluable. And assuming Grouse and Bliss are still alive, both of them can protect her from the Mafia. If Molly is guilty, then we can kill her without worry. If she is innocent, we don't make a costly mistake and can aim for someone else.

If China is who I think she is, she has spoken more than you think.

Well, she needs to speak more obviously.@_@ We need a flat-out claim, otherwise, someone can easily trick us. And were you talking to me, nox? I'm not worried about Jack.

no, i was responding to mo calling me jack