BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakura...she was attempting to make a last second decision...that doesn't change the fact that she can't possibly be baddie :duh: please get that into your thought processes. Use your powers of deduction to focus on someone else.

What was wrong in my post's nature. Those big letters. :lol: you should have seen when I got Hirk lynched the same way with even bigger letters and he WAS a baddie. :dry:

EDIT : And for all those who still think I am a baddie, read my hint back ! :dry:

Edited by Akriti

D2: Debate City

This day had a lot of arguing, much of it surrounding Sakura-chan. But when suspicion shifted to Bong, it appeared the Sakura-chan might be safe. Who would die this day? Skulduggery took out his gun and appeared to study it for a moment before scrutinizing the two who stood before him.

Bong could stand it no longer. With the The Grotesquery dead, her plans stood in ruin. “Yes, I confess, I am Baron Vengeous! But this is not over, not by a,” Bang! With a single shot between his eyes, Baron Vengeous fell dead in front of Skulduggery as he put his gun away.

Afterwards, Mr. Bliss found KlueMaster still tied up in the dark alley where he had been left. Mr. Bliss smiled at that as he tore the ropes away and then walked off.

Players:

2. Molly Mae

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13.Yodell

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

Night 3 ends Monday August 22 at 3pm EDT

anyone has the last roaster ? :D Nana .. could you post it b4 the day post .. pls :-s ..

I got on at 9:30 .. and trying to read everything in half an hour... couldn't ofcourse.. so now i don't know who's voted for whom :-s

(3PM EDT = 10 PM my time)

nvm - well done people nailed baron .. really good !!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Yodell

And maurice continues to look guilty.-.-

Face it, I was telling the truth. If I were a bad guy, why would I vote for Baron Vengeous instead of trying to push votes on someone else? I HATE bussing. Absolutely hate it.

And maurice continues to look guilty.-.-

Face it, I was telling the truth. If I were a bad guy, why would I vote for Baron Vengeous instead of trying to push votes on someone else? I HATE bussing. Absolutely hate it.

Hmm........ this is EXACTLY what I said in last post. :dry:

@Aki: Not necessarily. She was attempting to get you off of her...Bong stood the best chance of being lynched other than her.

I still am not sure what to do about Sakura though...on one hand I feel she may be bad...my gut tells me otherwise though.

@Aki: Not necessarily. She was attempting to get you off of her...Bong stood the best chance of being lynched other than her.

I still am not sure what to do about Sakura though...on one hand I feel she may be bad...my gut tells me otherwise though.

the thing I was going to write as an edit in my post :P Nvm, I don't have to type now :P