BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

Goodies: WinCon: to eliminate all of the baddies.

Darren Shan - RID Kill

Alice Burgress - Block

Vancha March - Save

Harkat Mulds - Redirect

Debbie Hemlock - Spy

Larten Crepsley - Die Roll (1 - Spy, 2 - Block, 3 - Save, 4 - Trap, 5 - Redirect, 6 - RID Kill)

Lady Evanna - Trap

Baddies: WinCon: gain majority over the goodies, has BTSC

Steve "Leopard" Leonard - NK

Gannen Harst - Redirect

Desmond Tiny - Every night, chooses between the roles of block and spy

In the BTSC, baddies get to choose one of three secret abilities.

Indy: WinCon: Eliminate Steve Leopard and identify Larten Crepsley and Darren Shan

Madam Octa - chooses between RID Kill and spy every night

Alternate WinCon: Survive until the end.

well that's something that i forgot to add to the update which I thought I did, but anyways, as previously stated, if the indy accomplishes the first wincon, then they are pulled out of the game and the game still goes on.

Edit: Also, I don't know what you mean by sc**** thal.

Edited by TheCube

Goodies: WinCon: to eliminate all of the baddies.

Darren Shan - RID Kill

Alice Burgress - Block

Vancha March - Save

Harkat Mulds - Redirect

Debbie Hemlock - Spy

Larten Crepsley - Die Roll (1 - Spy, 2 - Block, 3 - Save, 4 - Trap, 5 - Redirect, 6 - RID Kill)

Lady Evanna - Trap

Baddies: WinCon: gain majority over the goodies, has BTSC

Steve "Leopard" Leonard - NK

Gannen Harst - Redirect

Desmond Tiny - Every night, chooses between the roles of block and spy

In the BTSC, baddies get to choose one of three secret abilities.

Indy: WinCon: Eliminate Steve Leopard and identify Larten Crepsley and Darren Shan

Madam Octa - chooses between RID Kill and spy every night

Alternate WinCon: Survive until the end.

Do the baddies have a kill if Leopard is killed? Reason for the question is that there are 3 potential people coming after him fairly quickly in the game with RID Kills.

Do the baddies have a kill if Leopard is killed? Reason for the question is that there are 3 potential people coming after him fairly quickly in the game with RID Kills.

Not really, unless there was a secret action that is a kill action.

@Flame - you could consider this as a newbie mafia game for the host.. as this will be Cube;s first chance at hostin' - am I right Cube ? - and still sign on as a player ;) ..

Usual newbie-mafias don't give roles to all players , most of the villagers/goodies are innocent bystanders , they might have a save and a vote manip ... and maybe a ploiceman/block but that's about it ... in the latest TMMs on the DEN it was more about the host learnin' as well... meaning the TMM were as complex as a "normal" mafia would be ... ;)

@Cube - you might consider passing on the NK from Leopard to the rest of the baddies...to Harst and then to Tiny if Harst is killed as well... or as a team action but with a specific player/baddie carrying the NK...thus making it block-able.

And as a general observation : it would be FUN to play a mafia hosted by Cube !!!!

Sign me up ;)

PS .. on a more concerned note - did u get "approval " for this game ? game queues and order .. and stuff like that .. ? :D

PS .. on a more concerned note - did u get "approval " for this game ? game queues and order .. and stuff like that .. ? :D

Yeah, he got the approval he needed to host. :) We host the TMMs separately from the regular mafias, as they usually cater to a different crowd. That's why all signups are posted in this thread, because it lets us moderate the TMMs without worrying about other mafias.

@Flame - you could consider this as a newbie mafia game for the host.. as this will be Cube;s first chance at hostin' - am I right Cube ? - and still sign on as a player ;) ..

@Cube - you might consider passing on the NK from Leopard to the rest of the baddies...to Harst and then to Tiny if Harst is killed as well... or as a team action but with a specific player/baddie carrying the NK...thus making it block-able.

And as a general observation : it would be FUN to play a mafia hosted by Cube !!!!

It is the first that I host on my own. I cohosted with Shadow7 for Harry Potter 3

Good idea

Thanks, i guess . . . (Was meant to be good or bad?)

Btw, if there is a tie, I am thinking to lynch the person who caused the tie at last. for example, there are 4 people voting for one guy and 3 vote for another. the braindenizen will make the vote 4 to 4 and then the braindenizen will be lynched because he voted and made the tie most recently .

• Upvote 1

Btw, if there is a tie, I am thinking to lynch the person who caused the tie at last. for example, there are 4 people voting for one guy and 3 vote for another. the braindenizen will make the vote 4 to 4 and then the braindenizen will be lynched because he voted and made the tie most recently .

I like that. Removes ties and promotes early voting.

• Upvote 1