Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Villager, Villager, Mafia

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#101 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

I have a thought but I am not so sure it is true.

Let it out Cube .. brainstorming is better then thinking on your own in this game... people can argue discuss over any idea and that would bring things into the light ;)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#102 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

Since the vote of the instigator are weightless wouldn't some people abstaining might be hiding their ability to not get a word in on the vote?
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#103 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

Good idea .. but we should keep it at bay until the sun rises ;) ... besides.. the people abstaining were the people least active during N1 if at all ...but that's not a reason for them not to have sent their action without a word in the main thread ... we should keep an eye on their actions/votes during this cycle...

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#104 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

Or .. we could use it to plan some actions .. we have 3 spies .. which could shed some light on the 3 people abstaining : Hirk, Miki and Thalia ...

#105 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Good idea .. but we should keep it at bay until the sun rises ;) ... besides.. the people abstaining were the people least active during N1 if at all ...but that's not a reason for them not to have sent their action without a word in the main thread ... we should keep an eye on their actions/votes during this cycle...

Or .. we could use it to plan some actions .. we have 3 spies .. which could shed some light on the 3 people abstaining : Hirk, Miki and Thalia ...

alrighty

#106 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

4 more minutes . . . waiting

#107 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

I will say right now that a spy on me is useless. I've already dropped a hint, and will do so again when I can think of a better one. I am not the instigator, and was abstaining because I had no idea who to vote for, and didn't want to be counted as inactive.

I've finished my s/s, so I should be able to be a bigger part of the game now. Let the mafia begin! XD

edit: also, regarding the instigator.... What if we do this? Tomorrow, we Nvm, I'll just say this: I have an idea as to what we could do tomorrow to help, but I'm not gonna say it now, as it might make me a target. IDK.

Edited by MissKitten, 19 June 2012 - 05:06 PM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#108 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

4 more minutes . . . waiting

it 45 minutes from now Cube ... :) make that 44..
the night ends at 11:59 Central US (Summer) Time .. that's UTC-5 .. :) (for me will be 8 PM ) ...

#109 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

I just got online to check...& YOU GUYS LYNCHED MY SMILEY BROTHER!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Don't worry, dear Smiley Bro...Our people will help us... :)

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

*Edit: I got a cold, so I may forget to come online...someone remind me, please? :blush:

Edited by EDM, 19 June 2012 - 05:24 PM.

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#110 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

oh, whoops! I was excited.

edit: nvm the vote was 5-3 .

Edited by TheCube, 19 June 2012 - 05:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users