BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hmm. I have thought of this before....

I think that we need Argus to be sure of it.

Somehow I think Argus could be Brandon. Not sure, but he would have guessed the secret condition,if he had the first half.

If SG is Odysseus(looks very much possible), then IDNE, Twin Bro, AI just might be Nestor, Diomedes and Calchus not in the same order. Or one of them could be dawh, PT or JS who are pulling a trick and not voting for SG. The good thing if our assumptions re right is that Brandon is not a recruited Achaean, which makes him a probable candidate for an indpendant ot a Monster.

Somehow I think Argus could be Brandon. Not sure, but he would have guessed the secret condition,if he had the first half.

If SG is Odysseus(looks very much possible), then IDNE, Twin Bro, AI just might be Nestor, Diomedes and Calchus not in the same order. Or one of them could be dawh, PT or JS who are pulling a trick and not voting for SG. The good thing if our assumptions re right is that Brandon is not a recruited Achaean, which makes him a probable candidate for an indpendant ot a Monster.

Hmm interesting. Bb is clever enough to post knowledge in a way that makes it look like an innocent guess. in which case, we definitely need him on our BTSC team, We've got 3 good players here so far, but more is always better. I'm just trying to quit thinking mafia like especially since Supernatural is going on.

Talk about a headache 2 nights and 2 days without a death!

Hmm interesting. Bb is clever enough to post knowledge in a way that makes it look like an innocent guess. in which case, we definitely need him on our BTSC team, We've got 3 good players here so far, but more is always better. I'm just trying to quit thinking mafia like especially since Supernatural is going on.

Talk about a headache 2 nights and 2 days without a death!

Yeah! If Brandon is a monster and we recruit him, it would be a huge bonus.

Well, good night guys! I think there's enough doubt sown in the minds of non-recruited Achaeans, thanks to Brandon, that every Achaean may not vote for SG.

Impervious. Send PT. His discussions were.. interesting.. i think either he or Someguy is Odysseus.

I'm actually contemplating Kat based of her behavior last night. I am thinking she may be one of the indy's though so who knows....

yeah im gonna send her , Odysseus (pt or sg) is already on this side .... and plea to Charon.

Edited by Impervious

Someguy is NOT Charon, so he must be Either Medusa or Argus.

Imp, try recruiting Someguy as Argus, or IDoNotExist as Medusa.

What should we do for the night?

I'll make my way to the surface and protect Someguy, as he IS a

monster, and therefore on our team.

Edit: that would give me away, and it might work to our advantage, if he's Argus,

and dies, we get first half of O's F

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Someguy is NOT Charon, so he must be Either Medusa or Argus.

Imp, try recruiting Someguy as Argus, or IDoNotExist as Medusa.

What should we do for the night?

I'll make my way to the surface and protect Someguy, as he IS a

monster, and therefore on our team.

I'm thinking of guessing that Medus will target gc again and that argus and the siren will do nothing. or perhaps that all three will do nothing since there's a chance that Sg could have been Medusa.

Tricked them a little, except for Argus, probably.

ha ha Kat was asking me in IM about my "thread" comment. i told it was an inside joke amongst my friends =P Lef it at that to avoid any btsc rule breaking.

How does PT know that Imp has the minotaur (me) ?

GC, go to Prom's Mountain and start attacking random people as Odysseus.

He probably doesn't know or is not sure you are with us, which is why he is asking Imp to post the instructions for the monsters openly on the thread. But yeah! Imp you have been pretty much outed as Hades. The only Olympian who can sacrifice someone else is you.