• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hades:

guess 1: Argus will learn Cerberus's Idendity

guess 2: Medusa will do nothing

guess 3: Apollo will attempt to attack SG

Cerberus: Move 3 levels up from Tantalus' mountains to the Dungeons. Attack dawh(It's a risk with his secret ability but procrastinating it could be dangerous for us)

Minotaur: Protect GC

Siren: Move to surface and attack and stop PT.

Theseus: Attack PT and move to the swamp

everything's good, except SG's movement. He already is on the Surface so now he's either on Ixion's Path or 2 lower. Since it doesn't really matter, I'll let you decide later. I'm writing the night now.

Told ya Gc.... told ya.....

Welcome Joe's student!

Before we forget, what is the first half of Odysseus's freedom?

WOW: this makes me seem cool :)

:

GC was frozen, not literally...yet, but he stood as if he were. Accidentally, he had rounded a corner and found himself a bit lost. As he was searching around a snake-like figure descended from the ceiling. He only heard it when it landed with a disgusting splat. When he turned, he knew what to expect and thus was frozen in fear. Medusa stood behind him. The snakes in her hair reaching out to GC, closer and closer, then GC heard the rushing sound of a large weapon and the deaths of many snakes. He turned. The Minotaur stood between GC and Medusa now, his gigantic battle-axe in hand. The Minotaur pushed GC away.

Minotaur: I shall be her opponent. Leave while you can.

GC nodded in amazement. He ran, half looking forward, half looking behind as the two monsters fought in a battle that could only be described as epic. The Bull-headed Minotaur spinning his battle-axe around as if it were a broom. Medusa's eyes blazing a sharp beam that petrified everything in their path. Everything except the Minotaur's axe. he used the axe to deflect the deadly rays of the Snake woman. Eventually, the two parted ways, knowing Hades would not approve if one were to kill the other. GC didn't stick around long enough to see them separate though.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Told ya Gc.... told ya.....

Welcome Joe's student!

Before we forget, what is the first half of Odysseus's freedom?

WOW: this makes me seem cool :)

:

GC was frozen, not literally...yet, but he stood as if he were. Accidentally, he had rounded a corner and found himself a bit lost. As he was searching around a snake-like figure descended from the ceiling. He only heard it when it landed with a disgusting splat. When he turned, he knew what to expect and thus was frozen in fear. Medusa stood behind him. The snakes in her hair reaching out to GC, closer and closer, then GC heard the rushing sound of a large weapon and the deaths of many snakes. He turned. The Minotaur stood between GC and Medusa now, his gigantic battle-axe in hand. The Minotaur pushed GC away.

Minotaur: I shall be her opponent. Leave while you can.

GC nodded in amazement. He ran, half looking forward, half looking behind as the two monsters fought in a battle that could only be described as epic. The Bull-headed Minotaur spinning his battle-axe around as if it were a broom. Medusa's eyes blazing a sharp beam that petrified everything in their path. Everything except the Minotaur's axe. he used the axe to deflect the deadly rays of the Snake woman. Eventually, the two parted ways, knowing Hades would not approve if one were to kill the other. GC didn't stick around long enough to see them separate though.

I should have guessed that medusa would try to get you again gc....alright we need sg to get her to not act tomorrow night so we can get her (IDNE) although i'm wondering if dawh was Persephone....

I should have guessed that medusa would try to get you again gc....alright we need sg to get her to not act tomorrow night so we can get her (IDNE) although i'm wondering if dawh was Persephone....

I can't get her to not act, I can just give her a 50% miss chance. If you'd like though, I can just ASK her not to act.

I can't get her to not act, I can just give her a 50% miss chance. If you'd like though, I can just ASK her not to act.

that's what i meant. since you are a know monster medusa will probably understand what we're trying to do.

Dawh could have been Persephone but then why would he make my role so obvious. The connection was there to see but not everyone would have added that up. And Persephone should have been hidden last night, making her immune to my kill. So dawh was not Persephone, he could have been Charon though.

Still I think Dawh made that death post with the aim of making us uncertain, unless he was Hermes or Charon.

The worst possible case for us would be if dawh was Hermes. That would explain him helping us with killing LIS and then allowing SG to pass. Then understandably he may not be too happy at being killed by us.

Itachi: Persephone should be hidden till the end of day 3, right? Is there any chance of her being killed by Cerberus when she is hidden?

Itachi: Persephone should be hidden till the end of day 3, right? Is there any chance of her being killed by Cerberus when she is hidden?

It's not the best wording on my part, but yes, Persephone is fine and could not have been hurt while she was hidden the first 3 days. And yes, after day 3, if unrecruited still, Persephone joins your side.

It's not the best wording on my part, but yes, Persephone is fine and could not have been hurt while she was hidden the first 3 days. And yes, after day 3, if unrecruited still, Persephone joins your side.

Thanks Itachi! So if dawh was really angry, he could only have been Hermes. But I cannot see Hermes outing Cerberus on topic, that could only mean he was an Achaean/ally.

Looks like LIS = Apollo. A killing role less for us to worry about. But that means once Odysseus is freed, he gets to kill with 100% accuracy against Theseus(human) and 50 % against us. But he's also vulnerable now.

SG's secret ability could come in handy as an extra killing role, good for us. Let's hope that either Brandon or PT is Persephone; another secret ability could really help us.

EDIT: Correction

Indeed it was. I'm hoping that IDNE will take out hint. esp since he revealed himself to us.

edit:

since it's probably gonna be me i'll plea for charon...who should i send up?

Edited by Impervious