Cerberus: Attack AI

Move: 1 step down to Sisyphus' lake.

Argus: twiddle his thumbs

Move: 3 steps to ixion

Theseus: Attack Bb or Riranor??

Move:

Medusa: Cannot act

Move: nada

So, do you guys want to add to this? There is a very easy way out of the Nestor problem, but that's up to you guys to figure out. ;)

If not anything we have managed to create an unwanted confusion. :P

Okay, I am stuck on the surface with SG for now. Now we know why they didn't try sacrificing me. Let's move on to Plan B. :lol:

TB cannot kill anyone tonight as Bb will be guessing his 2 possible kills, unless TB tries killing AI. But Bb has indicated that he will be saving AI tonight which could mean his 3rd guess is that TB will attack AI. He doesn't need to guess anything else. So in effect we don't get a kill tonight, whereas they get a definite kill. Making it 3 Vs. 4. Our only chance is preventing Nestor from blocking my movement and we have no way of doing that as far as I know.

Cerberus: Attack Riranor

Move: Can I opt to stay on the surface?

Argus: twiddle his thumbs

Move: 3 steps to ixion

Theseus: Attack AI

Move: To surface

Medusa: Cannot act

Move: nada

I am going along with my guess that Nestor will send his target to the opposite side of the river, which the target chooses. And Bb would have already guesses TB's attacks, so as they are already nullified, wouldn't it be safer sending TB to the surface? If Bb targets TB, he will escape. But if Bb targets Imp, we cannot do nothing about that.

So guys, do you agree to these moves? If you have any other guesses about nullifying Nestor's block on me, please do so fast.

Itachi, we will finalize out moves within the next half-hour. Sorry for the delay.

I can see no other way of overcoming Nestor, unless TB targets and kills Nestor. And that isn't going to happen. Itachi, if there are no changes within the next few minutes, you can take this to be our final list.

I agree i'd rather be sacrificed for the good of the team. I say have all 3 of you on the surface for safe keeping. the only other thing i can think of is that Bb will have Ai bring someone down just to kill them.

I agree i'd rather be sacrificed for the good of the team. I say have all 3 of you on the surface for safe keeping. the only other thing i can think of is that Bb will have Ai bring someone down just to kill them.

Yeah! But he's gunning for either you or TB. It could be TB, if it's TB it's best for us.

The only possible way we can give a semblance of a fight is to find out how we can prevent Nestor from blocking us. TB will be powerless tonight and will be in Tartarus. If Bb knows that he will go for TB or otherwise he will want SG2 or me in tartarus, which he will ensure through Hermes.

No offense, but I think you guys are finished. I can't figure out a way you can win anymore. :(

I was ready to suggest it as soon as the night ended, but didn't want to be the one to do it. :P

You know, I thought we could rope in Hermes today and prevent him from being recruited by the Achaeans and persuade him to support the weaker side by helping us travel in the nights, etc.. :P

But yeah, we know when we are defeated. I too am ready to call it a game.

There's just too much out there that we can't figure out, at the moment, and with only the 1 killing role, and someone guaranteed to be out of order each night... bleh. Parley? :)

Yeah! the Achaean secret abilities did us in. Yeah Parley! Take us to Bb! :P

Parley is a piratey term, isn't it?

Indeed it is. Yes, lets parlay...then I'll stab him in the back...well actually i'll stab Ai