BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah SG! At one stage we thought you could be Odysseus. :P But only last night we settled for you being either Medusa or Siren.

I hope it's balanced now Itachi! I was initially wondering about the secret ability myself, but I thought you had decided to give it to everyone who survived. Of course, last game Athena was nearly invincible, which doesn't add much credit. :P

alright, cool, we're getting the tie as needed, i'm thinking though, that if it looks like it's going to go straight to SG switch all votes to me to give myself the majority. I won't suffer the consequences. :D

alright, cool, we're getting the tie as needed, i'm thinking though, that if it looks like it's going to go straight to SG switch all votes to me to give myself the majority. I won't suffer the consequences. :D

Impervious, if we tie again you should let me go for Theseus. I'm not sure if it'll say that you're recruiting your person to the Monsters or not, but if we want to stick with the idea that you and I aren't on the same team, or at least that you and I don't have BTSC, you should go for Charon, and I'll go for Theseus.

Also, leave me one vote in the lead for the last hour or so. I'm planning on changing within the last 10 or so minutes to make it a tie. I figure worst case, Impervious can make the recruitment.

sorry i'm late guys, my comp blew up this morning. anyway, i'm sending st to the surface today, and gonna get thesius for us today

then i'll get charon, provided I can get enough votes, tomorrow

A crazy day! :P So IDNE is asking for BTSC, did he claim Medusa? Depend on dawh to spoil the party, but oh well it was just a matter of time. :lol:

haha, I dunno, you should follow supernatural if you wanna see crazy =P

Ok so we should have Theseus today which is a huge help. That will keep RMZ safe. I'm contemplating asking Medusa to not do anything tonight so we can gain BTSC or perhaps SG you could since you're already outed as a Monster.

haha, I dunno, you should follow supernatural if you wanna see crazy =P

Ok so we should have Theseus today which is a huge help. That will keep RMZ safe. I'm contemplating asking Medusa to not do anything tonight so we can gain BTSC or perhaps SG you could since you're already outed as a Monster.

I'll do it.

How about we give her a target instead? I believe that Dawh is most likely an Achaean (an Indie wouldn't care if we drafted 2 Indies). Maybe we should stop him? Also, I believe Mr. Prof. T. is an Indie. Quite possibly either Charon or Thesius.

Edited by SomeGuy

I'll do it.

How about we give her a target instead? I believe that Dawh is most likely an Achaean (an Indie wouldn't care if we drafted 2 Indies). Maybe we should stop him? Also, I believe Mr. Prof. T. is an Indie. Quite possibly either Charon or Thesius.

I'm hoping he's Charon, which is perhaps why he denied your passage, you cant die technically if you're on the surface.

So, I think I'm going to go to the surface and try to save my sensitive posterior, but I believe the Minotaur should target IDNE tonight. The point of my statement in the thread was to try to bait Apollo into being clever and attacking someone else, and IDNE is the other confirmed Monster. Any suggestions on targets for tonight?

So, I think I'm going to go to the surface and try to save my sensitive posterior, but I believe the Minotaur should target IDNE tonight. The point of my statement in the thread was to try to bait Apollo into being clever and attacking someone else, and IDNE is the other confirmed Monster. Any suggestions on targets for tonight?

Well If we can get IDNE to do nothing tonight while having RMZ protect him we can gain BTSC with him. Perhaps we can also try to make it obvious that the Minotaur will be protecting him and instead have him protect TB

Depending on IDNE's response to this, I will choose my guesses accordingly.

Also I think that someone shoud pass through Argus's territory so we can gain BTS with him by guessing that he'll learn one of your roles.

Let's hope more than one does not target me. The Achaeans know I am Cerberus, I am guessing one of them will attack me to test the no. of kills for Cerberus just to make sure I am Cerberus(if Apollo is in the BTSC group). Hopefully we can learn who LIS was tonight and Persephone(if alive) will join us after day 3!

For now: Cerberus move 3 levels up to the Dungeons! We have to decide on who I am going to kill.

There should be one or more Achaeans with secret abilities, hence making them difficult to kill. Dawh looks to be one(openly pointing out that I am Cerberus and maybe indicating that he's going to attack me or possibly a signal for Apollo if he's not recruited). Brandon and PT are the others(not including SG).

So we should make a decision soon. Should we risk letting them live for a longer time or risk attacking them now?(Looking at dawh here)