BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Since Imp agreed with those moves, I will post the same. Hope you had a great time Imp! :P

Hades:

1. Argus learns a new identity(This one's almost certain to happen, if I guessed Odysseus' secret action correctly)

2. Siren does nothing.

3. Medusa does nothing.

Cerberus: Target LIS. Moves up 2 levels to Tantalus' lake.(Taking a risk here, hope it pays off :o )

Minotaur: Save SG, moving to the surface.

Hey all. D-Land was fun. I'm thinking that Hermes is definitely trying to help us. I also think we should try to get me voted for again so we can get Thesius and then once more so we can get Charon. remember if we kill the Achaeans before they make it to the surface then they die permanently. We need to leave Persephone be. if she lays low tonight and then she needs to do so only one more night.

Since Imp agreed with those moves, I will post the same. Hope you had a great time Imp! :P

Hades:

1. Argus learns a new identity(This one's almost certain to happen, if I guessed Odysseus' secret action correctly)

Sorry, this has to be more specific. Either learns "Persephone's ID" for example or learns "No new IDs"

You guys recruited SomeGuy who is the Siren. He'll get access to this forum soon.

SWEET!!!

edit: SO i got to thinking if we can get another tie between myself and another monster then we can get both charon and thesius today

Edited by Impervious

Quick question: why does GC have a secret ability? (must die 3 times) lol, I'm thinking that he probably shouldn't... please refresh my memory. :wacko:

If there is no reason then I'll have to amend the game and tell everyone. I hope no one minds.

GC was Achaean. His team won. Weren't the winners supposed to have Sekrits for this game?

On that topic, I have a sekrit as well. I have a 50% chance to kill someone who attacks me, assuming the attack fails. Not terribly much good against Apollo, but still a neat one. So, I agree. It would be good to engineer a tie again. Impervious and myself again? Also, if we can do it on day 3 as well, we should get Perseus, too. Honestly... even if we start losing people, eventually we'll just outnumber them to death :P

You do what you gotta do itachi...ah the fun of hosting. Supernatural has been ridiculous. no deaths night and day 1-2. and then so many confusing back and forths tonight.....

Are you goign to out GCs ability or out it as Cerberus's ability

You do what you gotta do itachi...ah the fun of hosting. Supernatural has been ridiculous. no deaths night and day 1-2. and then so many confusing back and forths tonight.....

Are you goign to out GCs ability or out it as Cerberus's ability

neither. I was thinking about something else. ...I think. I need to brush up on how secret abilities were issued...

sweet and the underworld still remains a secret *pets one of Cerberus's two remaining heads*

actually it doesn't. sorry. I was right the first time about being wrong :wacko: Only characters who lived and the top 5 rated players got secrets. GC didn't fall under either category. I'm going to post an addition to Cerberus' abilities now. sorry again.

actually it doesn't. sorry. I was right the first time about being wrong :wacko: Only characters who lived and the top 5 rated players got secrets. GC didn't fall under either category. I'm going to post an addition to Cerberus' abilities now. sorry again.

no worries, well put in the thread, keeps gc's identity secret :)

Edited by Impervious

Man, I have to say, you guys had me pegged as all sorts of the wrong role :P

If we can get JS to hint to us as to where he'll be we can have one of you move through that section so we can gain him as an ally.

SG- well played in the forum. ;)