BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It is possible for people to find this thread via my personal page... hmm. I don't think anyone will do that, but I'll make a warning.

sweet. GC i'm thinking we want to begin to find the rest of our people asap.

Ahh! Couldn't resist reading the roles before taking some rest. :lol:

Itachi a couple questions:

Can Hades predict Persephone hiding?

Cerebrus(myself) starts from Hades' castle, right?

EDIT: Wrong spelling

That's a good question...gc dependent upon itachi's answer what other actions do we think I should guess?

That's a good question...gc dependent upon itachi's answer what other actions do we think I should guess?

I will to have to read the role descriptions a second time. As far as I can see now, most of the actions should be random tonight, except maybe Persephone. I think it can be a valid guess for an action, as she could also be using her alternative action. Let's see if we can recruit someone tonight.

I will to have to read the role descriptions a second time. As far as I can see now, most of the actions should be random tonight, except maybe Persephone. I think it can be a valid guess for an action, as she could also be using her alternative action. Let's see if we can recruit someone tonight.

That's my goal, recruit early. Luckily I'm invincible so long as we keep Odysseus away from me.

Well! What about Argus? Can you guess that he's going to learn the ID of a player passing through the Dungeons?

Itachi, Argus' ability is automatic, right? So is Hades' guessing that Argus is going to learn the identity of a player passing through the dungeons valid?

And about Persephone, is hiding an ability or by hiding does it imply that she must not out her role for 3 days and 3 nights?

I am off to bed, Imp! Need to sleep now.:yawn:

Another coincidence! Unreality called me Cerebrus last game and I get that role this game. :lol:

Cerebrus: Move three levels up to Prometheus' mountains(assuming I am in Hades' castle). No killing for the three-headed pup tonight. :P

Imp, if you can guess Argus's action, guess that he will learn the identity of someone or if needed in more detail, learn the identity of the Siren or Persephone. And if valid, Persephone.

Another coincidence! Unreality called me Cerebrus last game and I get that role this game. :lol:

Cerebrus: Move three levels up to Prometheus' mountains(assuming I am in Hades' castle). No killing for the three-headed pup tonight. :P

Imp, if you can guess Argus's action, guess that he will learn the identity of someone or if needed in more detail, learn the identity of the Siren or Persephone. And if valid, Persephone.

Will do, pending itachi's confirmation of whether not not those guesses are legitimate.

I find it amusing that I have the impervious role :) itachi, did you do that on purpose? ;)

Cerberus: Move three levels up to Prometheus' mountains(assuming I am in Hades' castle). No killing for the three-headed pup tonight. :P

Imp, if you can guess Argus's action, guess that he will learn the identity of someone or if needed in more detail, learn the identity of the Siren, Medusa, Minotaur or Persephone. And if valid, Persephone's hiding action.

Added 2 more roles. Corrected my spelling of the three-headed pup. ;)

You cannot guess Travels, only actions. Therefore you cannot guess Persephone will stay in one place. As for Argus, you will need to be more specific. Basically, exactly what will Argus do tonight? (aside from travel)

So, for the following Monsters I'd have to guess these actions:

Argus: who he spies

Medusa: who she Petrifies

Minotaur: who he saves

Siren: who she targets

Also can Charon, Hermes, Perseus, Theseus be recruited?

So, for the following Monsters I'd have to guess these actions:

Argus: who he spies

Medusa: who she Petrifies

Minotaur: who he saves

Siren: who she targets

Also can Charon, Hermes, Perseus, Theseus be recruited?

Remember that all 4 of those monsters may be inactive for whatever reason as well. You can guess if they will be inactive. And those final 4 characters can be recruited with 2 Pleas each. There's also Persephone who can be recruited. It's all in the Rules.

Remember that all 4 of those monsters may be inactive for whatever reason as well. You can guess if they will be inactive. And those final 4 characters can be recruited with 2 Pleas each. There's also Persephone who can be recruited. It's all in the Rules.

Sorry skimmed a bit too quickly. reading the RDs at work is probably a bad idea.

Sorry skimmed a bit too quickly. reading the RDs at work is probably a bad idea.

Siren does nothing

Minotaur protects GC

Argus does nothing

GC do you concur with these guesses or would you change any of them?

Siren does nothing

Minotaur protects GC

Argus does nothing

GC do you concur with these guesses or would you change any of them?

Somehow, I find it hard to believe that someone will save me on night 1! :lol:

Imp, how about guessing nothing for all 3 of them. The chances of one out of 3 not doing anything is higher than one out of 2 not doing anything. What do you think?

Somehow, I find it hard to believe that someone will save me on night 1! :lol:

Imp, how about guessing nothing for all 3 of them. The chances of one out of 3 not doing anything is higher than one out of 2 not doing anything. What do you think?

alright I agree with that

so

my action (itachi if you want me to Pm it to you as well i can):

Siren does nothing

Minotaur does nothing

Argus does nothing