BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ITACHI!!!! IF SOMEONE LOOKED AT YOUR POSTS I"LL >>> YOU KNOW>>>> I HAVE TO POST MORE TO DELETE IT NOW>>>>

Nah you're good. We're the only ones allowed to see this forum so people shouldn't be able to trace us. and if they do, I'm sure Itachi will handle it accordingly. Welcome to the BTSC group. Good to have you.

Nah you're good. We're the only ones allowed to see this forum so people shouldn't be able to trace us. and if they do, I'm sure Itachi will handle it accordingly. Welcome to the BTSC group. Good to have you.

Oh phew.. good XP

Hmm, by moving to the other side...... Hmmm can you all vote me to go?

Or should i vote for someone else....

Let's wait and see how the voting plays out before we jump in. However we should NOT jump in at once.

Bad news, I think!

Hades BTSC group:

Hades: Imp

Cerberus: GC

RMZ: Minotaur

Achaean BTSC group:

Odysseus: ??(Would be ironical, if it's PT :P )

Calchus: ??

Nestor: ??

Diomedes: ??

After the end of day 1 could be Athena or Apollo: ??

As much as I don't want to believe this, they could have easily pulled this off. The night post indicates as much, I guess.

Odysseus' guesses last night could have been:

1. Nestor does nothing.

2. Diomedes does not kill.

3. A guess about Athena or Apollo(They already have Calchus, so for now they can only have Athena or Apollo until one of the recruited god dies)

Turning in for the night, guys! If Medusa is intent on killing me, she may again target me tonight. In that case I may have to reveal my faction on day 2! Not much of a setback though, we have to come out at one point or other. Just saying that, in case you guys are thinking of revealing yourselves today. Too many monsters revealing themselves could adversely affect us.

So I suggest, you guys don't reveal your faction today. And Imp, I am sure you know that, but still don't come out as Hades. We need to keep your role hidden from the Achaeans as long as possible.

We need to recruit Argus, to learn Odysseus's freedom.

Lets vote for PT, if he's Odysseus, he won't be able to move.. Or will he?

I agree we need to recruit Argus. Let's see off the day first.

We are not even sure if PT is an Achaean or not. I was just pointing out PT's role last game. Let's see this day off calmly, without taking any risks.

Guys I am planning on coming out tonight as a monster. What do you guys say? Just an idea for now, depending on Itachi's answer.

Itachi: Can I say what the other monsters have to do on the game thread? And then recruit them. It's not against the rules I think, but still...

Coming out tonight... Go only one space kk? :) I can't protect you this time around, since I'm at Ixion's

Btw, i'm voting for PT, just to make it seem balanced. :)

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

I am not sure about coming out yet..just an idea.

And hey! I have to be killed three times(for my three heads :lol: ) before I die. ;)

Itachi: Another question! Am I right in thinking that the saving and blocking roles just have to be on the same side of the river, irrespective of the level, to save or block? Why I am asking this is because, Medusa couldn't have traveled 4 levels down to freeze me last night.

Ohh, Btw, the 2nd half of his freedom is "....by every living Achaean."

Oops! Forgot about that. Thanks Minotaur!

Wait! This reminds me of the challenges we were set by Itachi last game. Let's start guessing, should be fun!

Odysseus should be visited by every living Achaean? Doesn't sound right, not every Achaean can visit in the night.

I think I may have got it. Sounds far-fetched but could be possible.

How about SG being Odysseus? Because the secret condition for his freedom could be: "Odysseus must be voted by every living Achaean". Something wrong about the sentence, but that could explain why he wants to be voted for.

Just a conjecture at this stage and does Odysseus know his secret release condition?

I agree we need to recruit Argus. Let's see off the day first.

We are not even sure if PT is an Achaean or not. I was just pointing out PT's role last game. Let's see this day off calmly, without taking any risks.

Guys I am planning on coming out tonight as a monster. What do you guys say? Just an idea for now, depending on Itachi's answer.

Itachi: Can I say what the other monsters have to do on the game thread? And then recruit them. It's not against the rules I think, but still...

I'm thinking ahead right now, i'm going to guess that medusa is going to target you again, little does she know that she has to target you 9 times :P

I'm thinking ahead right now, i'm going to guess that medusa is going to target you again, little does she know that she has to target you 9 times :P

:lol: Yeah! Maybe I will bait her a trap.

SG is trying to escape from your grips Hades! We cannot let him escape, so without being too obvious we should stop others from voting for him.

I think I may have got it. Sounds far-fetched but could be possible.

How about SG being Odysseus? Because the secret condition for his freedom could be: "Odysseus must be voted by every living Achaean". Something wrong about the sentence, but that could explain why he wants to be voted for.

Just a conjecture at this stage and does Odysseus know his secret release condition?

Hmm. I have thought of this before....

I think that we need Argus to be sure of it.