BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

Okay I'm new at this but here are my thoughts on strategy at the moment.

We're in good shape since we got a mafia the first day. I'm thinking the shaman (if still alive) should use Aurora tonight. We still have our discovery roles (Spy, Inspector, Bomb - sorry Unreality for doubting you), and if we can guarantee they stay alive for tonight, it gives us a pretty damn good chance of nailing someone tomorrow. Hopefully a QA, if we can get them down to two before they have a chance to meet up, it makes it harder for them to meet up and coordinate their kills. Plus, its a non-ninja kill night, so if Aurora was used tomorrow night it would potentially take away a ninja kill, and there's no guarantee shaman will be alive to use it on the 4th night. So I think using it tonight makes the most sense, since keeping our discovery roles alive tonight will give us excellent chances to lynch correctly tomorrow.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still fascinated with Unrealities relentless protection of Brandon. Could it be that they are the masked lovers??

I'm still fascinated in your earlier disposition to continue voting for me despite the facts, and then continuing to put suspicion on me. I already gave my reasons for keeping Bb alive until the 2nd day (when I could spy him). I might just spy you asap too

Okay I'm new at this but here are my thoughts on strategy at the moment.

We're in good shape since we got a mafia the first day. I'm thinking the shaman (if still alive) should use Aurora tonight. We still have our discovery roles (Spy, Inspector, Bomb - sorry Unreality for doubting you), and if we can guarantee they stay alive for tonight, it gives us a pretty damn good chance of nailing someone tomorrow. Hopefully a QA, if we can get them down to two before they have a chance to meet up, it makes it harder for them to meet up and coordinate their kills. Plus, its a non-ninja kill night, so if Aurora was used tomorrow night it would potentially take away a ninja kill, and there's no guarantee shaman will be alive to use it on the 4th night. So I think using it tonight makes the most sense, since keeping our discovery roles alive tonight will give us excellent chances to lynch correctly tomorrow.

I like the way you think. The original idea was to use the Aurora on the 2nd night (though Y-san was very much against this...), I think it's a good one. If the Shaman is still alive, tonight is the best time to use the Aurora

I like the way you think. The original idea was to use the Aurora on the 2nd night (though Y-san was very much against this...), I think it's a good one. If the Shaman is still alive, tonight is the best time to use the Aurora

Agreed, this is the time, there's not a good chance that the Shaman will see the 4th night (when the GR comes out again)

The Bankroller will probably use his/her ability tonight, unless it was Rene83. What do you guys think the Mafia's message to us will be?

Wouldnt we be informed of Bankroller's role if it was Rene? I'm confused.

yeah, the Shaman should def. Aurora tonight

Twoaday: please lie-detect one of Puzzlegirl's statements saying she is Innocent. I don't think she did though, I dont remember. She's on, so she can say it again

That's an excellent idea! Okay, I AM INNOCENT! Lie detect that.

Look, Unreality, I have no beef with you other that I think that you are a good player and capable of convincing people to follow your lead (you and Brandon both!) I invite you to spy on me if it will put you at ease. Then I will know for sure who you are too and we can start working together instead of against each other. :)

ur, take it down a notch please. i agree with you mostly, but you're being pretty pushy. 2d has a mind of his own...

I know, but cuz he asked for advice on it. And the first piece of advice he shot down, with good reason :P Of course he has a mind of his own ;D

and PG wants to get lie detected... hopefully she's not the MoD. I doubt it, but it's still a remote possibility. Even so, if the detector says "innocent", then we should trust her, even if she might be MoD

1) Unreality - voting for Rene83

2) Brandonb - voting for Rene83

3) Frozen - voting for Rene83

4) Slick - voting for Taliesin

5) TwoaDay - voting for Rene83

6) Yoruichi-san - voting for dawh

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter - voting for Brandonb

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

11) Dnae - voting for Brandonb

12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin

13) Dawh - voting for Rene83

14) pw0nzd - not voting

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty - voting for Rene83

17) Puzzlegirl - not voting

18) Tolecnal - voting for Rene83

19) Rene83 - voting for Brandonb

20) Sinistral - not voting

What if the two reds here is a secret way for the QA's to communicate to eachother who they are by standing out. GC could have been the third QA and we all know how sneaky Y-san can be. Slick is good at that as well...hmmm...just something to ponder.

what if slick nayana and y-san are the qa's

and mabey pownzd and sinistral are the other mafioso's

why the accusations? Pw0nzd didn't have time to change his vote, he voted for you before you were revealed as the Bomb, and then he left. And I don't know why Sinistral would be suspicious. What's your logic behind this?

the QAs have no way of communicating, they have no way of setting up a signal or anything

Yes they do, here's your signal. dnae is a QA.

What if the two reds here is a secret way for the QA's to communicate to eachother who they are by standing out. GC could have been the third QA and we all know how sneaky Y-san can be. Slick is good at that as well...hmmm...just something to ponder.
Edited by Brandonb