BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

ok unreality wft ever... i have tried to genuinely explain myself and you KNOW this is my first time playing this. It is really aggravating that you are turning everything i say around on me

for your first time, you sure do you like throwing out accusations and then never defending yourself. Did you actually read any of my accusations? I didn't turn anything around on you. I was pointing out what makes me feel you are a baddie. So if you're not, it's in the best interest of the Innocents for you to prove me wrong and show me that you are Innocent

itachi: see post #400

Edited by unreality

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*whispery voice* Why So Serious? lol :P

no really... we're not being uber-defensive of each other. I just have a few gut feelings that he's an important Innocent and that he's telling the truth for once, and combined with Dusty's support of Bb, I think he has me convinced. but not quite. Which is why I want to wait for the 2nd day to spy on him instead of blindly lynching him, as you want to do, Itachi. I'm just being safe :D

its really aggravating to me as I want to stick around to enjoy the game and I am being blindly accused thats why so serious. Noone wants to cut the new girl a break for even the first day

its really aggravating to me as I want to stick around to enjoy the game and I am being blindly accused thats why so serious. Noone wants to cut the new girl a break for even the first day

how do i prove i am innocent? it seems like evrything i have tried has made it look like i am not

bringing the vote over:

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Rene83

2) Brandonb - voting for Rene83

3) Frozen

4) Slick - voting for Taliesin

5) TwoaDay- voting for Rene83

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter- voting for Brandonb

10) Cherry Lane -voting for Brandonb

11) Dnae - voting for Brandonb

12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd - voting for TwoaDay

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty - voting for Rene83

17) Puzzlegirl - not voting

18) Tolecnal - not voting

19) Rene83 - voting for Brandonb

20) Sinistral

you have never once tried. You prove it by giving proof that backs up your actions. WHY did you vote for Bb?

edit: to everyone, my accusation of Rene is post #394 as well as another on post #330 and Bb's on #331

Bb did nto even have a valid reason... a more valid reason would have been that a seagull sh*& on his car and it was my fault... no offense... The burglar alarm is what triggered me for him and i decided IF you are telling the truth about your role I did nto want to vote for you as you can be a great asset for the innocents. I do not know why an innocent would have a burglar alarm.. it would seem m ore like a mafioso thing to me so that is why i voted for brandonb

current roster:

3) Frozen

5) TwoaDay- voting for Rene83

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

13) Dawh

18) Tolecnal - Rene83

20) Sinistral

*whispery voice* Why So Serious? lol :P

no really... we're not being uber-defensive of each other. I just have a few gut feelings that he's an important Innocent and that he's telling the truth for once, and combined with Dusty's support of Bb, I think he has me convinced. but not quite. Which is why I want to wait for the 2nd day to spy on him instead of blindly lynching him, as you want to do, Itachi. I'm just being safe :D

i wouldn't call it a blind lynch. sure it's not concrete evidence, but nothing will be right now and i was actually the first to point out the possible roles the alarm system could imply. the whole bank, vault thing just stood out for me, but like i said it could be defender, inspector, spy, other mafiosos, maybe a couple others. Dusty's posting has been rather suspicious too if you ask me. rene is as well. and CL I'm not sure, though her current silence is adding to her suspicion. Bb remains most suspicious to me. rene is very suspicious, but she is new too, though that really has nothing to do with what character she is. twoaday did a similar voting error in the beginning too though.

edit: just saw tolecnal's vote: thank you for voting! if it comes down to it, i'll vote for Bb or rene for the majority. Both too suspicious for me

withdraw the claws, this is just a game :D . And you aren't the only newbie in the game (I am too). i doubt people are going after you for that reason, I certainly am not. And if you're cut in the first day, you'll be partially immune for the next game. Besides, the odds are still against Brandonb.

Bb did nto even have a valid reason... a more valid reason would have been that a seagull sh*& on his car and it was my fault... no offense... The burglar alarm is what triggered me for him and i decided IF you are telling the truth about your role I did nto want to vote for you as you can be a great asset for the innocents. I do not know why an innocent would have a burglar alarm.. it would seem m ore like a mafioso thing to me so that is why i voted for brandonb

I don't want to see this become another case of seeing-clues-where-there-are-none. And burglar alarm clues- if you've read Mafia III or IV- refer to the Defender, always. Frost may be different but there's no way of knowing- and no way of knowing that it's even a clue at all. The "burglar alarm" thing is a very flimsy reason for a vote, the smart course of action is for me to spy on Bb the second day and see what he is.

roster:

3) Frozen

5) TwoaDay - voting for Rene83

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

13) Dawh

18) Tolecnal - voting for Rene83

20) Sinistral

i wouldn't call it a blind lynch. sure it's not concrete evidence, but nothing will be right now and i was actually the first to point out the possible roles the alarm system could imply. the whole bank, vault thing just stood out for me, but like i said it could be defender, inspector, spy, other mafiosos, maybe a couple others. Dusty's posting has been rather suspicious too if you ask me. rene is as well. and CL I'm not sure, though her current silence is adding to her suspicion. Bb remains most suspicious to me. rene is very suspicious, but she is new too, though that really has nothing to do with what character she is. twoaday did a similar voting error in the beginning too though.

edit: just saw tolecnal's vote: thank you for voting! if it comes down to it, i'll vote for Bb or rene for the majority. Both too suspicious for me

yes, I see where you're coming from that Bb is a bit suspicious. But I personally think Rene is more suspicious. That's why I voted for her ;D Voting Bb based on your reasons seems like a naive thing to do, at least in my opinion. I am not saying I am sure he is Innocent- far from it. That's why I plan on spying on the 2nd day

Dusty's posting has been rather suspicious too if you ask me.

I have been posting a lot :lol: I am bored at work after I caught up with the first rush, so basically I'm checking when I have writers block at work (quite frequently). I just feel that Unreality, 2aDay, and Brandonb are innocent, and have been vocal about it. Dangerous I guess, seeing how sometimes the most vocal are targeted. But trust me, I am an important Innocent!

hmmm...I should probably ask for the healer or doctor now. poor me...don't let me die.

I have been posting a lot :lol: I am bored at work after I caught up with the first rush, so basically I'm checking when I have writers block at work (quite frequently). I just feel that Unreality, 2aDay, and Brandonb are innocent, and have been vocal about it. Dangerous I guess, seeing how sometimes the most vocal are targeted. But trust me, I am an important Innocent!

hmmm...I should probably ask for the healer or doctor now. poor me...don't let me die.

No way, if they are going to be coordinated, then the Healer needs to protect Unreality. Dunno who else might need it yet..

withdraw the claws, this is just a game :D . And you aren't the only newbie in the game (I am too). i doubt people are going after you for that reason, I certainly am not. And if you're cut in the first day, you'll be partially immune for the next game. Besides, the odds are still against Brandonb.

yeah but you aren't in my shoes where you are being accused for bogus reasons. There is not valid clue to make me a baddie or anything of the sort. it is all purely because of my voting strategy for this first vote and me needing to get used to the game. Regardless of how much I have read the previous games it is difficult to memorize them and every ongoing that went on. But if i get kille dI get killed its not on my head. i know I am innocent.

CP: Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude while saying you were being rude :P

everyone: since the Mafia has probably already figured this out...

I am the Spy

I spied on Twoaday when he was flip-flopping, and found out that he was the Bomb

*Panting from the speed-reading*

Okay, so this is pretty confusing, but I have to say, I'm not sure whether to believe UR or not. Sorry, UR, you know that I think you're Awesome ;). I'm considering three cases (although there are more possibilities...):

1) UR is telling the truth. He is the Spy and spied on 2D and found out 2D was the Bomb.

I have a problem with this because I don't understand why the Spy would come out so early, for the sake of one innocent, especially since it would have been much safer and easier just to encourage the Bomb to come out about being the Bomb, like others did after UR made the statement. I guess he could of just hoped that the Doctor/Healer would keep on protecting him, but I'm not sure...UR is definitely not a noob, and I have too much respect for his intelligence for me to be completely comfortable with this...

2) UR is Mafia, that is how he knows 2D is the Bomb.

Again, I have a problem with this because I think UR is too smart. The Bomb will simply lie-detect his statement, and he'll be lynched tomorrow...

3) UR is the MoD. He either saw a clue that led him to believe 2D was the Bomb or he doesn't care (he can always say he was trying to protect 2D). He wants the Bomb to lie-detect his statement about being the Spy because he knows he can influence it, and then everyone will believe that he is the Spy for the rest of the game. He is counting on the real Spy not wanting to out him/herself so early.

In homage to UR's intelligence ;P, personally, I like case 3. It can't hurt the Inuit to choose him and find out if I'm right *cough**cough*. The only thing is, I'm afraid that the GC was the Inuit (based on his antisocialness in the night post...)...

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm going to keep looking at the posts.

No way, if they are going to be coordinated, then the Healer needs to protect Unreality. Dunno who else might need it yet..

i agree with that. i say the other should protect y-s. if you don't know why i think that, i'm not going to enlighten you :P secrets must be kept, even among the innocents.

rene: they're not bogus reasons. They're valid accusations which you still haven't countered. If you continue to not give a defense, it's YOUR fault if you're lynched

I dont know how you expect me to defend me being blonde. its called genetics or me being new.. i never had heard of bd before a couple months ago. I gave my reason for why i voted for who

*Panting from the speed-reading*

Okay, so this is pretty confusing, but I have to say, I'm not sure whether to believe UR or not. Sorry, UR, you know that I think you're Awesome ;). I'm considering three cases (although there are more possibilities...):

1) UR is telling the truth. He is the Spy and spied on 2D and found out 2D was the Bomb.

I have a problem with this because I don't understand why the Spy would come out so early, for the sake of one innocent, especially since it would have been much safer and easier just to encourage the Bomb to come out about being the Bomb, like others did after UR made the statement. I guess he could of just hoped that the Doctor/Healer would keep on protecting him, but I'm not sure...UR is definitely not a noob, and I have too much respect for his intelligence for me to be completely comfortable with this...

I came out because Twoaday was going to be lynched (or possibly even me). You would've done the same. Option 1 is correct, and it was a very logical and smart choice on my part ;D I thought carefully before making the decision to out myself

2) UR is Mafia, that is how he knows 2D is the Bomb.

Again, I have a problem with this because I think UR is too smart. The Bomb will simply lie-detect his statement, and he'll be lynched tomorrow...

exactly. Hopefully Twoaday will lie detect me tonight and see that I am the Spy. Then he can tell the world

3) UR is the MoD. He either saw a clue that led him to believe 2D was the Bomb or he doesn't care (he can always say he was trying to protect 2D). He wants the Bomb to lie-detect his statement about being the Spy because he knows he can influence it, and then everyone will believe that he is the Spy for the rest of the game. He is counting on the real Spy not wanting to out him/herself so early.

In homage to UR's intelligence ;P, personally, I like case 3. It can't hurt the Inuit to choose him and find out if I'm right *cough**cough*. The only thing is, I'm afraid that the GC was the Inuit (based on his antisocialness in the night post...)...

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm going to keep looking at the posts.

good idea. Inuit, go after me. I am not a QA. btw, the Inuit isn't anti-social, that was just the Warlock.

Edited by unreality