BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia V Signups

unreality

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soeey peeps! I got a little too much stuff going on around the end of the semester. I really appreciate unreality and others keeping me in mind while making up the roster, but I am sadly going to have to pass on Mafia V. I enjoyed following IV and you'll see me lurking on Mafia V too!

Cheers!

--

Vig

:( thanks for coming on and telling us, though! Maybe in Mafia VI, eh? :P

final roster:

Host: Frost

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC

16) Dusty

17) Puzzlegirl

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83

20) Sinistral

lol, Mafia is a game of elimination. You don't kill people off cuz they are eager and willing (where did you get that from?), you kill them because of much more complicated and varied reasons that I don't feel like getting into right now ;D

...lol...like because the host put a red herring into the intro...;P

yeah:

1 abcde

2 fghij

3 klmno

4 pqrst

5 uvwyz

row, column, row, column...

the password is:

Awesome. :lol: That is a good password unreality, not many baddies would come up with it. Sucks that KOP won't be joining us, oh well. Do you guys want me to PM the roles sooner? You won't really be able to do much, as the topic won't have started(and don't use this thread for discussion either), but you will know who you are and an start thinking ahead. If it's sooner, I will probably send them Saturday. I think I already know what Brandonb thinks of this proposition. Hehe B))

Edited by Frost

:P it wasn't supposed to be a red herring, if you want to know. I was just writing, showing how Awesomeville was a peaceful and fun town, and how it was about to come crashing down around them

you mean "it was about to come down on poor Puzzlegirl!" poor little me, always getting lynched for the wrong reasons. :(

yeah:

1 abcde

2 fghij

3 klmno

4 pqrst

5 uvwyz

row, column, row, column...

the password is:

myass? I am flattered!

Edited by crazypainter

Don't be disappointed Mekal, PM unreality or Frost(though he could have gone for his vacation maybe) . Maybe , just maybe there could be a slot left. :D

Just to remind all, I don't leave until Sunday, so I'm around for today and tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don't think Mekal will be able to join us, though he did play a good game last time aroud. ^_^