BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia V Signups

unreality

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I only need 3 more PMs, from Taliesin, puzzlegirl, and Tolecnal.

I saw tolecnal viewing this topic, so he probably replied (better have :P), so we're waiting on puzzlegirl and taliesin (is taliesin the one on vacation?)

what's WKMP?

Who Killed Mr. Peabody? tis in my sig :P

Edited by unreality

I saw tolecnal viewing this topic, so he probably replied (better have :P), so we're waiting on puzzlegirl and taliesin (is taliesin the one on vacation?)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure taliesin is the one who's away - work trip, not vacation

Just thought I would check in. I have received my position in Mafia, and PM'ed back. Im just about to head off to the Airport where I am garenteed no internet :( I dont know how I will survive for 3 days :(

@the buddy who said im on vaciation, Unfornutally not. Im at work, not working at the moment though ;)

Well look forward to the start of Mafia.. Good luck every body

Wow, that's a lot to read for only one day. Sorry for not being around, but I've been busy today. I do have confirmation on all of the roles, so we can start soon. We might want to wait a bit though, we'll see. I need to get something working first.

Alright guys, all problems have been fixed, things have been worked out, roles have been confirmed, and we are good to go! The only question left is, when do we start? The only problems arise with the people that are gone(taliesin, and soon to be Brandonb). It may be best to wait a few days for taliesin, though if you(taliesin) ever get on soon, PM me any possible decisions that you might make early on so we can get this game moving. Brandonb as well, before you leave, so your absence hopefully does not affect gameplay. Those are my thoughts waht do you guys think? When should we start this? I could always just have comps stand in for temporarely absent peoples. B))

BTW, I am ready to start this NOW(unless I have to leave to do something, which I doubt, or my brother wants to use his computer again, which is more likely).

Edited by Frost

The major difference is absent people, I will be around enough(hopefully, except for one long weekend), and should have time to write stories.

I think I'm fine to start now. We'll figure out what happens to me when the time comes. If I can't be on then a replacement can take over for the rest of the game for me. (if needed) :D

Yeah, I guess we can always have a comp for taliesin sit in for a bit...I think I'll probably start the game thread soon...B))

Any complaints? Though the game might be slightly slower...but we should get this started. :D

Edited by Frost