BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

Shall I bandwagon????

I think, it's better to think for a while and then lynch the most dangerous personality here.

Also, I would like to see what others want to do(say).

It's up to you. Personally, I think Wile is the most dangerous at the moment. If KM is Wile, he has the RID kill. Along with that, he has a 1 in 3 chance of getting a kill or redirect, neither of which is good for us. Wile is the only one who could possibly have a kill. Now the problem with lynching him is that we won't know who will take the RID kill. On the other hand, there would be three baddies left at most and Taz has three redirects. Foghorn and Barnyard also have redirects. One of the three remaining baddies is Henerey who won't have an action. 5 redirects to stop 1 RID Kill. This is all assuming that KM is Wile which I am willing to believe. Despite the fact that Henery has the RID kill, I think he is actually the least dangerous to us. Taz may or may not have redirected Henery to Foghorn. If you don't trust him (not saying I don't), taking out Wile, Sylvester, and Marvin (if he is alive which I don't know) would keep him from winning.

What do you think about it?

Disclaimer: It is past midnight in my time zone. My brain may or may not be on strike. Any statements that do not make sense will be corrected at a more reasonable hour of the day.

Edited by Thalia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klue & Cubie.....Please explain yourselves before I vote.....:)

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edit: Was there a spy??? I need to know.....

I've already tried to in the post above yours. Think over it.

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: Araver

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae - voting for Kluemaster

4. Anon26 - voting for Hirkala

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

A. Akriti

B. Thalia - voting for Kluemaster

C. TheCube

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

F. maurice - voting for darth nox

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

7. Auramyna - Killed by Bugs Bunny

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

I did vote for someone who I am more surer of then KM.

I now believe that Hidden G wasnt a baddy after all. I am more inclined to think of KM as one rather then him.

Edited by Anon26

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM - voting for Kluemaster

A. Akriti

C. TheCube

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

I didn't get an answer, so there's the vote......:P

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

5. KlueMaster

A. Akriti - voting for Hirkala

C. TheCube

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

from D2 i believed that hirk is a baddie and i want to test him so :

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

5. KlueMaster

C. TheCube

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G - voting for Hirkala

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

5. KlueMaster

C. TheCube - voting for Hirkala

D. YoDell

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

i was thinkin of Moma but the evidence seemed as though she only did two redirects. So I decided to vote for Hirkala.

So Henery and Foghorn doesn't count as one of your redirects right?

Let's just say that it did, because regardless of what I say, you can only trust an indy so much.

So yes. I have 2 redirects. Even if I only have one, everyone must assume that I have 2. *Shrug* I understand the position.

Thanx molly. :) Without your help, it would have had been very very difficult.

But unfortunately, the wincons are such that they can't go hand in hand (unless that you make sure that you havn't done your third required redirect)

Sorry, to say, but about not lynching you, I need to think about it. :(

I've actually thought about this long and hard. If I make my third redirect while there is 1 baddie left, we can lynch him the following day. I will survive the day and make my wincon. The goodies will have eliminated the baddies, making their wincon (there's no mention of the indy in your wincon). Would this scenario count as a tie win?

i was thinkin of Moma but the evidence seemed as though she only did two redirects. So I decided to vote for Hirkala.

Hirkala is a safe lynch, as Cube says. Hirk = Henery (and doesn't have an action N4, though).

Last night, I redirected Klue to Klue, YoDell to YoDell, and Thalia to me (a guess that she was Road Runner...just in case). That's why I asked Foghorn and Barnyard to redirect Aura and Hirk.

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae - voting for Hirkala

5. KlueMaster

D. YoDell

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

We have to consider a very slim possibility that Aura was Speedy. Unfortunately, Speedy has a save N4, so there's no guarantee we...

@RoadRunner: If Speedy died N3, out yourself and let us know. If Speedy is still alive, disregard this message.

N4 Tweety should spy Nox. The results should be accurate, since there shouldn't be anyone redirecting you...(unless WEC rolls a redirect and picks Tweety out). Roadrunner will have a spy, but if Speedy is still alive, Nox is it.

I really shouldn't be doubting myself.

I'd wager a lot that Hirk, Klue, and YoDell are Henery, WEC, and Sylvester. If the answer to my question about tie win above is yes, we would need to spare one of WEC and Sylvester, since we can all guarantee that I haven't made those redirects.

Gameplan?: Lynch Hirk D3. Kill YoDell/Klue N4 (I get my redirect...a little risky, in case the kill doesn't go off). Lynch the last D4.

Edited by Molly Mae

I've actually thought about this long and hard. If I make my third redirect while there is 1 baddie left, we can lynch him the following day. I will survive the day and make my wincon. The goodies will have eliminated the baddies, making their wincon (there's no mention of the indy in your wincon). Would this scenario count as a tie win?

Yes, if the last baddie is lynched the same day that Taz is finishing his wincon then both goodies and indy will tie.

Hypothetical scenario needs rewriting to be answered ... So, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume from the rest of the talk in the thread that you're actually asking:

"If Taz scores his 3rd redirect towards his WinCon in Night X and the last baddie is lynched in Day X, does that count as a tie Goodie-Indy win?"

Answer is yes.

Because in that scenario, at the end of Day X, the baddies have been eliminated (hence the Goodies win) and the Indy has survived a lynch after his 3rd redirect was scored (hence the Indy wins).

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

5. KlueMaster

D. YoDell

F. maurice - voting for KlueMaster

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

For much the same reason I voted for nox.

Look, if Hirk is Henery then he is under control and a sure future lynch. Lynching him D3 simply releases a RID Kill, which is currently blocked N4. It also gives it who knows who.

Let's just say that it did, because regardless of what I say, you can only trust an indy so much. . .

I meant it doesn't count a second time. So even though there were three redirects, only up to two of them counted because two of them were Henery/Foghorn.

Last night, I redirected Klue to Klue, YoDell to YoDell, and Thalia to me (a guess that she was Road Runner...just in case). That's why I asked Foghorn and Barnyard to redirect Aura and Hirk. . .

I'd wager a lot that Hirk, Klue, and YoDell are Henery, WEC, and Sylvester. If the answer to my question about tie win above is yes, we would need to spare one of WEC and Sylvester, since we can all guarantee that I haven't made those redirects.

Gameplan?: Lynch Hirk D3. Kill YoDell/Klue N4 (I get my redirect...a little risky, in case the kill doesn't go off). Lynch the last D4.

. . .

Hahaha! :lol: *almost but not quite ROTFL* I'll explain when the game is over. Or you'll see why.

I think Wile is more dangerous than Henery. Taking out Wile would leave most likely 2 baddies with a RID Kill, a spy and a trap. Leaving Wile would leave the baddies with the possibility of a kill or redirect, a trap, a spy, and 2 RID Kills because I think the baddies would be able to use the 2nd RID Kill since Henery would be dead. I guess if Wile roled a kill, you could make him commit suicide. . . :lol:

Edited by Thalia

For much the same reason I voted for nox.

Look, if Hirk is Henery then he is under control and a sure future lynch. Lynching him D3 simply releases a RID Kill, which is currently blocked N4. It also gives it who knows who.

I get you mo,

rather I had this in mind when voting for Hirk,

but

There is an air of unsurety regarding KM.

but I will still follow you.

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

4. Anon26 - voting for Kluemaster

5. KlueMaster

D. YoDell

F. maurice - voting for KlueMaster

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

Edited by Anon26

Don't you guys think Marvin is most dangerous, coz in the game we have RID kills........... Though some off the roles are outed but then too the intelligent ones have their role safe and sound.

If Taz redirects them all to themselves or each other, we don't really have a problem. If Taz is even the slightest bit unsure about Wile, I want to get rid of him first because that eliminates the possibility of him killing a goodie. Assuming Aura was one of the baddies, that leaves Henery and Sylvester or Marvin. I'm not really sure if Marvin is alive. Either way, we need to keep one of them alive for Taz to redirect to their nemesis. I think redirecting Marvin to Dodgers or Sylvester to Tweety is safer than the possbility that Taz redirects Wile to the wrong person and possibly gets a goodie killed by mistake.

Tie still? C'mon Hirk voter forers.

I will note vote for Hirk to avoid a tie. That gives baddies another RID Kill tonight. I'd rather Hirk survive another day and the baddies still have one kill possibility. We needn't worry about one extra baddie for D4...they're not even voting. :dry: