Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Untold Tales

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

lost in the dark
first child of mind
bright light shining
purpose defined

"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#2 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

Aha...I haven't really been a regular visitor these past few months...good thing I come back to TL's riddles...:D :D :D

Ok, so, my guess...

Spoiler for pretty lame, but...

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#3 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Not the answer I'm looking for, sorry.
Hope exams & such are going/went well! :) (& feel better!)
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#4 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4721 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

hey t_l - so good to see you.  not fully parsed ...yet but because it's been blocking further thoughts

Spoiler for ole time sake

#5 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

It is so good to have some time for the Den again! Missed it much have I.

I'm sure the reason yours are a little rusty is because I've been gone so long. ;)

#6 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Spoiler for I'm thinking along the lines of

#7 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

Spoiler for I'm thinking along the lines of

I like it, though I'm uncertain if it *quite* fits the last line. Then again, my intended answer is probably also a *tad* nebulous on that front.

Am thinking I should add a couple lines.

#8 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

Re-write! Second stanza added.

lost in the dark
first child of mind
bright light shining
purpose defined

stories unending
fable of lore
first of many
lost no more

#9 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Ah, I should have kept current events in mind.

Spoiler for

#10 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4721 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Spoiler for an idea...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users