Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Board Game Mafia (Game Thread)

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#181 gvg

gvg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

Darn. Oh well. Good game everyone.

#182 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:47 AM

:thumbsup: We won!

Thanks EDM, for changing the vote on the last day, sorry it got you killed, but it helped me to know who the last baddie was.

Thanks Aaryan for hosting and everyone else for playing.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#183 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

Nice going guys, and seriously sorry for not having an action for N3 and N4 because of messaging issues.

#184 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

see? I told u i was getting killed...:dry:
anyway, i wasnt sure of gvg, bt i was almost certain of marksmanjay coz he hardly said/did anything & i felt he would claim me given the chance...that was enough for me to see him as a baddie...*shrug*
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#185 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

see? I told u i was getting killed... :dry:
anyway, i wasnt sure of gvg, bt i was almost certain of marksmanjay coz he hardly said/did anything & i felt he would claim me given the chance...that was enough for me to see him as a baddie...*shrug*

I was hoping that you would get killed ( :rolleyes:) and not me so I could kill gvg that night.

I was also somewhat sure that marksmanjay was a baddie, and mboon was not. That is why when brainy changed her vote from marksman to mboon, made me think that she was the other baddie.

Then last day I couldn't decide between you and gvg as the other baddie. Good thing you saved youself, making gvg as the last baddie.

#186 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Spoiler for Roles

Very interesting game. Congrats to the Goodies, commendation to the Baddies and Indies for a nice try.

I think I may have helped to the Baddies demise by accidentally showing the Baddie Block target in N3, psykomakia, clearing him in everyone's SS. That lead to mew's death.
However, Baddies may still have won if it wasn't for EDM using her manip later to kill jay, and Baddies not using their manip at all. Followed by Mikey's RID Kill, it was a quick one-two for the win.

No MVP, since nobody actually headed the win to victory, but a commendation to Thalia for showing up late but somehow bringing down who the Baddies were to a Monty Hall problem. Also handshakes to EDM and MikeD for their killer blows to finish the game.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#187 gvg

gvg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

Yeah, I completely forgot about the vote manipulation thing that we could use. Oh well.

#188 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

Good job, goodies. The indy team was rooting for you.

Great work, EDM and Thalia.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#189 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

I just wanted to say that I had complete faith in the goodies. :thumbsup:

So don't read my posts on the first page of the ghost thread.
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#190 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Could someone add me to the ghost thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users