BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you start reading expecting to be finished the thread in 10 minutes and half and hour later you look at the bottom and realise you are only on page 24 out of 66!

when you shake your head at the above ^^ because someone *coughyellowsubmarinecough* doesn't spend enough time on this thread

when you go on this everyday and even risk your english teacher to come on

when, because you have a stinkin power outage (thank god for nice parents that let you go on - even if for 10 min. only) you start to shake in your living room saying over and over, 'computer withdrawl, computer withdrawl', but in your mind your going 'bd withdrawl, bd withdrawl'

when, because you have a stinkin power outage (thank god for nice parents that let you go on - even if for 10 min. only) you start to shake in your living room saying over and over, 'computer withdrawl, computer withdrawl', but in your mind your going 'bd withdrawl, bd withdrawl'

When you look at these two and you don't see a difference. ;)

when your comp breaks and you get all twitchy from notbeing able to bd

I can *twich* relate *twichtwich* Except Brainden was blocked on my computer *dang parents* until I was done my homework..which would be now :3

<(^-^)>

When you get annoyed that you've been away from your computer for almost 30 minutes and none of the threads you follow have had any new posts :angry:

When you can't remember what sites you used to visit for random amusement "pre-BD" :unsure: