BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

yeah dnae is doing everything he can to get us to not lynch PG

But what would that accomplish? If she doesn't get lynched, she'll just get Ninja-ed, and it's actually easier for the QA's to kill if only one of them is living...I guess maybe she could be the Godfather, and he wants to use her ability...I dunno...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason to drag it out anymore. Let's start the night stuff so we can get some more clues as to who is who. I know to little to lynch anyone else but, I do have some suspects as well 2aday. I won't list them, until I know more clues.

Edited by akaslickster

Ok, I have skimmed the posts and probably should go back and read them more thoroughly, but wanted to get my thoughts down. I believe it is a bad idea to lynch PG today. If the QAs do target her, then we know who to attack...kinda. And the ninja is not going to be killed until the Defender is dead, so assuming the Defender is alive, it would be alright for the QAs and ninja to attack PG at night.

Even if PG isn't the masked lover, this is a good way to get two baddies for the price of one (which, someone who was attacking 2aDay for posting that first is wrong--it was me). AND that way, an innocent doesn't have to die.

I know I had more thoughts, but just wanted to get those our of the way.

Well as you all can see, I haven't removed my vote. I want PG to be lynched. I was just speculating and trying to make things interesting...geesshh..some paranoid peeps out there LOL :lol:

Lol, well since PG is getting lynched for sure, I'm going with the humor...;P

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Puzzlegirl

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Frozen - voting for Puzzlegirl

4) Slick - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) TwoaDay - voting for dnae

6) Yoruichi - voting for free Ghiradelli brownies

7) Taliesin -

8) Itachi - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) CrazyPainter - voting for Puzzlegirl

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

13) Dawh - voting for Puzzlegirl

14) pw0nzd - voting for free brownies

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal - Puzzlegirl

19) Rene83 - DEAD [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - voting for Puzzlegirl

:D

Oh, and the Doctor/Healer shouldn't protect someone unless they are absolutely sure that the person is an Innocent...the Ninja may have more information, and since he/she knows they are killing tonight, he/she may not have felt the need to write up a long post of his/her reasoning...

Lol, well since PG is getting lynched for sure, I'm going with the humor...;P

NO! I was trying to avoid this, but I'm running out of time and people are on steamrolling into lynching PG. I am the other masked lover (I'm trying to save you my pookie, PG--hey AK, how's that for icky lovey dovey talk). And the reason you don't want me to die along with her (and I'm revealing this now, because it would be revealed anyway if I was dead, so I'm giving the baddies no advantage) is because I'm the Defender and it would make the ninja more vulnerable.

Oh, and the Doctor/Healer shouldn't protect someone unless they are absolutely sure that the person is an Innocent...the Ninja may have more information, and since he/she knows they are killing tonight, he/she may not have felt the need to write up a long post of his/her reasoning...

i agree, but would like to add that 2aday needs protection. 1 of them should protect themselves and the other should protect 2aday IMO

NO! I was trying to avoid this, but I'm running out of time and people are on steamrolling into lynching PG. I am the other masked lover (I'm trying to save you my pookie, PG--hey AK, how's that for icky lovey dovey talk). And the reason you don't want me to die along with her (and I'm revealing this now, because it would be revealed anyway if I was dead, so I'm giving the baddies no advantage) is because I'm the Defender and it would make the ninja more vulnerable.

you don't know that PG is the other ML if indeed you are one, which i may believe. i actually believe PG's claim to be false, but now i think we need to think harder here because i think i know your role...

ooh, and I also wanted to add it seemed suspicious that AK was so eager to end the day since the majority has already voted for PG. I believe the day should end when it's scheduled to, because (as evidenced in previous games) things can switch at the last minute. Also, that's why AK was fine with killing off his cyber-love PG, because she's a mafia, and he's a QA!

you don't know that PG is the other ML if indeed you are one, which i may believe. i actually believe PG's claim to be false, but now i think we need to think harder here because i think i know your role...

regardless if she is or isn't, if you kill her (a definitely known baddie) a night (go my ninja!) then you can have two baddies instead of one baddie and one innocent!

ooh, and I also wanted to add it seemed suspicious that AK was so eager to end the day since the majority has already voted for PG. I believe the day should end when it's scheduled to, because (as evidenced in previous games) things can switch at the last minute. Also, that's why AK was fine with killing off his cyber-love PG, because she's a mafia, and he's a QA!

now this is interesting...

Well, I don't see a reason for Dusty to lie about being the Defender to save PG...and if he is the Defender, I don't want to risk losing him...I'm in favor of letting the Ninja take care or her...

she, you're the second person to do that....and yes, that would make PG and I lesbian lovers (hey, married people experiment too)--sorry AK.

UMB this ick lovey dovey is new to you noobs. The others know we play like old friends. When we are outside the game. I would not be so quick to vote yet in this case -let's go already. I am an important innocent and will not retype it a thousand times so if you want to kill an innocent then you are probably a Mafia trying to use me as a scapegoat. So just try to defend yourself you baddie in disguise. :mad::mad::mad: Now you just got my next vote. :P Edited by akaslickster

But I honestly don't see that there is too much harm in letting the Ninja take care of PG as opposed to lynching her...

if she's a QA, then it makes it easier for them to kill at night if only one of them is alive, i.e. if she is lynched...

if she's Mafia, she could be the Godfather or Bankroller, but I don't see that much advantage from them knowing one more faction (QA/GR/Innocent) or sending a message...

if she's the GR, then as long as the Defender is still alive, she can't kill the Ninja...

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Yoruichi-san

UMB this ick lovey dovey is new to you noobs. The others know we play like old friends. When we are outside the game. I would not be so quick to vote yet in this case -let's go already. I am an important innocent and will not retype it a thousand times so if you want to kill an innocent then you are probably a Mafia trying to use me as a scapegoat. So just try to defend yourself you baddie in disguise. :mad::mad::mad: Now you just got my next vote. :P

Whoa dude, no offense at all intended! I was just playing off your jokes on forums between each other. And you did make an admission that the majority had settled the vote for PG, so move on and talk about the night. That's all I was pointing out. I know the stuff between you and PG is just friendly banter, and I didn't mean to step on any toes!