BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

Frost! While you're here: did you think Dusty was a guy?

That's funny if he did! No worries, my nick-name is an old joke. User names are hard to tell by sometimes...I was just trying to clarify.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! I was trying to avoid this, but I'm running out of time and people are on steamrolling into lynching PG. I am the other masked lover (I'm trying to save you my pookie, PG--hey AK, how's that for icky lovey dovey talk). And the reason you don't want me to die along with her (and I'm revealing this now, because it would be revealed anyway if I was dead, so I'm giving the baddies no advantage) is because I'm the Defender and it would make the ninja more vulnerable.

If she's not a ML then you are definitely the GR. So fixated on the ninja. And Y-san keeps making ninja statements so she's either the defender or he ninja, she can't be the GR, even though at first I thought she was making those statements to get a reaction out of the true ninja, but now I think she might be the ninja..or defender :)

If she's not a ML then you are definitely the GR. So fixated on the ninja. And Y-san keeps making ninja statements so she's either the defender or he ninja, she can't be the GR, even though at first I thought she was making those statements to get a reaction out of the true ninja, but now I think she might be the ninja..or defender :)

Then why should I be so fixated on defending PG. Look through the posts. I was the first to suggest it, and the only one who was really adamant about it. I thought it was funny that people didn't pick up on it, that I was the other, but hints we make are only obvious to ourselves.

That's funny if he did! No worries, my nick-name is an old joke. User names are hard to tell by sometimes...I was just trying to clarify.

Dusty, if you die as the other ML, the Ninja is screwed anyways, so just reveal the Ninja...then at least the Ninja can get some protection tonight (or you can if PG is not the ML).

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Dusty, if you die as the other ML, the Ninja is screwed anyways, so just reveal the Ninja...then at least the Ninja can get some protection tonight (or you can if PG is not the ML).

You want me to reveal who the ninja is?...

Edit: and the ninja wouldn't need protection as long as I'm alive...

Edited by dusty_b109

You want me to reveal who the ninja is?...

Edit: and the ninja wouldn't need protection as long as I'm alive...

Yes. If you are the Defender and die, the Ninja needs protection...right now there are only 2 hrs left so it's not looking good for you if PG is the other ML...

my baddie list:

1. PG - for sure

2. Slick - I'm almost positive

3. Dnae - not enough concrete evidence, but I'm suspicious

4. Nayana - I think you're a baddie

by the list, we should lynch PG first. We can't trust her. Let's lynch her and find out what she is

have you read the past posts? She's dead tonight, let's focus on someone else for the day

my baddie list:

1. PG - for sure

2. Slick - I'm almost positive

3. Dnae - not enough concrete evidence, but I'm suspicious

4. Nayana - I think you're a baddie

by the list, we should lynch PG first. We can't trust her. Let's lynch her and find out what she is

Dude, did you not read the whole Dusty/Defender/other ML thing? Do you want to lose the Defender? The Ninja can just take care of PG...

Dude, did you not read the whole Dusty/Defender/other ML thing? Do you want to lose the Defender? The Ninja can just take care of PG...

PG is BSing. If she was really the Masked Lover, she wouldn't have said that, she'd wanted an Innocent lynched with her

and I believe that Dusty is the ML, but PG is not

Edited by unreality

PG is BSing. If she was really the Masked Lover, she wouldn't have said that, she'd wanted an Innocent lynched with her

and I believe that Dusty is the ML, but PG is not

Yes, PG is trying to save her butt, but for what? one night? Even if PG isn't the masked lover, then we still get one baddie at night for sure! So why not search out the other one for the day?

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Puzzlegirl

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Frozen - voting for Puzzlegirl

4) Slick - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) TwoaDay - voting for dnae

6) Yoruichi - voting for free Ghiradelli brownies

7) Taliesin -

8) Itachi - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) CrazyPainter - voting for Puzzlegirl

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

13) Dawh - voting for Puzzlegirl

14) pw0nzd - voting for free brownies

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal - Puzzlegirl

19) Rene83 - DEAD [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - voting for Puzzlegirl

if PG was telling the truth and really is the ML and thus Dusty dies, Y-san should be protected tonight

and yes Y-san, to answer your earlier question, I've known 90% sure that you were the Ninja for a while, whenever I said I was suspicious of you I was BSing to test your reaction

Edited by unreality

Then why should I be so fixated on defending PG. Look through the posts. I was the first to suggest it, and the only one who was really adamant about it. I thought it was funny that people didn't pick up on it, that I was the other, but hints we make are only obvious to ourselves.

Whoa...this IS a hint if I ever saw one...You defending PG, the baddie, why in the heck would you do that unless you weren't an innocent?? If you are the ML then you better come out with your role, your true role...baddie!! LOL You said you are the defender and the ML, knowing darn well that the true defender can't come out with their identity or we will see another Y-san situation with the QA's and the GR going for the defender, think about it. Why in the heck would you come out with the role of defender unless you were dam^ sure that you were getting protection tonight, which you haven't asked for yet which suggests that you are a baddie, see what I mean? Not trying to sound harsh but do you REALLY get my point? If you ARE the defender, and the doc/healer haven't been asked to save you, then WTF?? Although, if you ask for their help now, you would be caught in a lie about the ML thing.

All I have to say is after PG gets lynched, and you don't die, you will VERY SOON, and that's a statement from the bada$$ innocent!!!!! :ph34r:

Alright, you're the ninja, Yoruichi. I was trying to give you some protection through anonyminity.

Thanks, but the GR was already after me...and the QA's as well.

Yes, I am the Ninja. That was why I needed to be absolutely sure UR was indeed the Spy before listening to his advice on who to kill. And that is why I"m so sure that the BB alarm clue was likely good (because the clue about me was good) and could not have been referring to Defender (since he was accusing me) and why I didn't want the Shaman to waste his Aurora (I pretty much knew I would be a QA target and likely the GR one and wouldn't die).

Plus it was a test to see if she really was the Defender. :P

well the doc/healer dont have to chose who they heal till the night, im pretty sure PG is not the ML, so we should lynch pg and then let the :ph34r: decide who she wants to kill and me(so i can use lie detect again) and ninja (if defenders dead) should get protection, it might be a good idea to kill slick

edit: other posts while i was writing, my post is a little dated

Edited by TwoaDay

if PG was telling the truth and really is the ML and thus Dusty dies, Y-san should be protected tonight

and yes Y-san, to answer your earlier question, I've known 90% sure that you were the Ninja for a while, whenever I said I was suspicious of you I was BSing to test your reaction

Thank you, I thought you were smart enough to, and I thought BB and I-san were smart enough as well to figure it out, so when they starting after me for being a QA I got suspicious of why they seemed to want to get rid of the Ninja...

So I have BB pegged as the bankroller and I-san pegged as the MoD...if we do lynch PG, one of them is going down tonight...

Thank you, I thought you were smart enough to, and I thought BB and I-san were smart enough as well to figure it out, so when they starting after me for being a QA I got suspicious of why they seemed to want to get rid of the Ninja...

So I have BB pegged as the bankroller and I-san pegged as the MoD...if we do lynch PG, one of them is going down tonight...

well, you dropped enough hints! I was wondering why....

and let me die? Why not lynch someone else, then give me protection tonight, and Y-san can go kill PG?

hehe. We don't entirely trust you, Dusty, that's why. You could be cahootsing with PG, or you could be the GR

But that's not entirely why

1. PG is almost certainly bluffing - the real baddie ML wouldn't have come out with it. And that's if PG's a Mafioso at all- she could be a QA or even the GR, which makes her chance of being the ML even less

2. in the rare event that PG is not bluffing (possible, it could be a wild un-thought-out defense on her part), and she is the ML, you will die (if you are not lying, which you could be) but we will have called the bluff and have more info. The doc/healer can protect the Ninja tonight, and it's not likely to last til the 5th night anyways (for Mafia VI I'm letting the Ninja kill on prime-numbered nights (2,3,5,7, hehe)) so they can protect the Ninja and get our one Ninja kill

sorry... but there's no downside. And we get a confirmed baddie. Bye bye PG

Whoa dude, no offense at all intended! I was just playing off your jokes on forums between each other. And you did make an admission that the majority had settled the vote for PG, so move on and talk about the night. That's all I was pointing out. I know the stuff between you and PG is just friendly banter, and I didn't mean to step on any toes!
Do not call somone a QA if you are not sure. I am a valuable innocent. Need I tell everyone? That is stupid. I want a lie detector butt quick gosh dangit.

To UR- you most likely know every bodies role so why are you trying to falsify my role. I'm almost positive you were clued in before the game because you were told who CP is and picked your own game to play in all of this and I do not belive in such dishonesty. It is like messing up the checkers board in a game between children. <_<